Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

What do you do better drunk?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What do you do better drunk? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:10 pm

I work part time managing a liquor store, I’m also a drunk (no classes so…I’m not an alcoholic.) Lately I’ve been cutting back on my beers and I went to my second job sober, I haven’t done that in 3 years. Here's the problem, I could not open the safe to save my life, and I had to get the other guy working to open it for me. Customers we asking what’s wrong with me I look crabby. I was making stupid mistakes like pushing the wrong buttons on the register.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not drunk all day all the time. I never drink at my day job, I have 1 or 2 beers before 5-8 hours of work so I’m not driving drunk and I do not drink around my kids when I have them.

That said, I work at my 2nd job better with a few in me, what do you do better drunk?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Sleep. Get belligerent. That's about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:03 am

I screw longer...not certain if better though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:19 am

Talk to people, specifically women. I also can't enjoy a movie without some gin n juice.

Since we are airing our addictions (besides CoD), I used to be a heavy pot user. That was back in my 20s. It ruined my life a time or two and now since I cannot and do not enjoy it I drink a bit, not as much as I used to smoke though. I never really like alcohol but it's about the only buzz I feel comfortable getting.

Maintenance drinking, controlled alcoholism, call it what you want, there are many people that partake on some level. I can go days and even a week or two without a drink but I find that I can get a bit crabby, like Eric mentioned. I get more rest when I sleep sober but sleep easier "aka pass out" on the sauce. I am occasionally hung over for work but never so bad that I can't drive there or do the job. And finally, this is my poison:

What do you do better drunk? OS-VF-Zubrowka-Label
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:27 am

There's not much that I do better drunk to be honest. I don't gamble or play anything better. I'm sure the ladies would say the performance in the sack suffered when drunk too.

I definitely get more affectionate. Yep, I'm one of those "I love you man" drunks. alien
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:30 am

I'm better at pulling my dick out in a large crowd of people as well as picking a fight with the largest douchebag in the room

Last edited by MANIC on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:17 am

I snore much louder when drunk. Mrs. FBD kicks my ass out of bed then it's off to the top bunk on my son's room where I have to sleep diagonally just to fit in the bed. Me= 6'4" Bed=6'.

I am the life of the party when buzzed...people don't let me leave and then I get the look. "Just one more hon..." Razz

Audio I've never seen that brand, but I'll search it out.

I've been trying to cut back on the beer...high triglycerides. Went from Bud to Bud Light, now Miller Lite. Just can't drink Ultra. I get no buzz whatsoever.

Really like a nice glass of high quality Tequila or Johnny Walker to chill out after work.

Never was a pothead...it just hits me wrong. I get paranoid.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:24 am

FBD...tut tut, Sir. For a man that enjoys a libation of quality then why do you sully your tongue and gut with such "beer"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:00 pm

"Talk to people, specifically women"

"I am the life of the party when buzzed"
"Never was a pothead...it just hits me wrong. I get paranoid"

Me too on the above statements Very Happy

I'm very shy but when a get a bit of alcohol in me you'd never know it!

I think I might play COD games better when drunk....might test that theory out tonight....

I've been drinking Absinthe...it makes me happy & gives me really fucked up dreams, but in a good way bounce

Last edited by x_DeathsMistress on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:40 pm

Absinth, didn't that stuff used to be illegal or something?

Beer is all I drink, once in awhile mixed drinks and wine. Never touch liquor or any if that.

To answer the question, I do absolutely nothing better when drunk. I, for some reason, always get motivated to go start tearing into my car and be mr. Mechanic when buzzed. I have a ton of parts sitting in the garage I need to put on it. I know that's a bad idea though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:49 pm

FUCK!!I FUCK BETTER WHEN DRUNK!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:07 pm

First off, American beer has nothing on anybody's else...Canadian stuff or European stuff is where's it at.

I'm a happy drunk. I tend to have deep philosophical conversations when really good and liquored up. I also once had a conversation with a bowl of pretzels....man that was a wild night....I can never run for public office b/c of some pictures floating around from that night (and the pretzels were the mild part).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:50 pm

Oldschool, I'd have to disagree, foreign beers kill the domestics sure (like miller,bud,that crap), but American microbrews are right up there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:56 pm

You need to keep your Canadian mouth shut there, boy till you've tried some St Andrews...bred and spread in Houston, Texas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:27 pm

Last time I got good and drunk was in Kauai over the summer. I don't remember much. My wife said I pissed in someone's front yard and I kept hitting on our waitress at the bar we went to. So I guess I am good at being some what free-willed when I am toasty.

In relation to drugs, with the exception of crack and meth I think everything else has entered my body at least once during my college years. Not something I am necessarily proud of, but it was fun.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:17 pm

BIG_ANGE_ wrote:
FUCK!!I FUCK BETTER WHEN DRUNK!!

Whiskey Dick!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:24 pm

[img]What do you do better drunk? Chimay10[/img]

My Brother-in-Law swears by it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:06 pm

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
Absinth, didn't that stuff used to be illegal or something?

in some states it's is illegal. they also make a wormwood free version that some states allow, it's not the same but still good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:09 pm

OldSchoolNESfan wrote:
First off, American beer has nothing on anybody's else...Canadian stuff or European stuff is where's it at.

i disagree sir, we have a local micro brewery in MN that makes wonderful beer that is fresh and full of alcohol. my fav. runs 6.5 and i cant CoD with more than 3 in me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:16 pm

JK, Chimay is great beer, there are definitely better Belgians out there though! The blue is the best!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Sorry Eric, I forgot about the microbreweries! They do have good local stuff. Not a microbrewery, but I do have to say I love Woodchuck Draft Cider out of Middlebury, VT. Looking forward to getting some when I'm in Florida since I can't get it in Canada (I need a hook up!) Also my favorite Canadian is Clancy's Amber Ale but I've only been able to find it in New Brunswick or on PEI. Any other Canadian 30s ever try it or know where else it has been found?

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
JK, Chimay is great beer, there are definitely better Belgians out there though! The blue is the best!

I've got a nice lesbian couple as clients who named their dog Chimay...only reason I know it's alcohol related...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:18 pm

Laganitas makes an ale "hairy eyeball" 9%. Its pretty tasty too. The only thing I do better drunk is find trouble
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Also, anyone in Colorado, every try something called "The Beast"??? I tried the batch with 18%...whoa....won't do that again...

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/30/15619
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:48 pm

OldSchoolNESfan wrote:
Also, anyone in Colorado, every try something called "The Beast"??? I tried the batch with 18%...whoa....won't do that again...

flying dog double pale pale 10.5%. goes down like any other beer, 10 minutes after you're done your like "holy crap, glad i only had one." Unibroue beers from Canada, very tasty.

My favorite local brewer - Surly
usual brand - Rolling Rock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:47 pm

I definitely bowl better when drunk. I think when I'm sober I overthink it too much, when I'm drunk I'm just thinking, "fuck it, let's throw the ball!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do better drunk?   What do you do better drunk? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do better drunk?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next