Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

I can't stop running...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I can't stop running... Empty
PostSubject: I can't stop running...   I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:40 pm

what's up clannies? I have a issue with wanting to sprint all the damn time and I keep dying as a result of it. I don't know where I picked up this bad habit but been doing it since black ops. any tips on how to break the habit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop running...   I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:02 pm

Lug the pig around. It slows you down and prevents you from rushing. You have to move slow to hit anything with it, but if you set up in overwatch on a flag or cover your advancing friends it is a very powerful LMG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop running...   I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Steady Aim Pro, gun ready faster after sprinting...

LMG's make me sprint more due to the slow moving.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop running...   I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:20 pm

HAHA, I run the pig 90% of the time and I still "try" to run around like an ass. I'm in the same boat, but I suppose I've learned to make it work for me somehow. I wish I could give you some pointers but I really don't know how I make it work?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop running...   I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:30 pm

lol stupid bad habits...i was playing last night and after every game I kept getting the "most sprinting" tag hahahah!!!! I die so much cause I marathon run around maps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop running...   I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Running tip I learned form Woodysgamertag:

"running against a wall makes you run 10% faster"

link to the video if you want to check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9FE4aT7Jto

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop running...   I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:27 pm

I was going to suggest using Steady Aim Pro as well. If you are going to do it then set up a class to benefit from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop running...   I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Thought this was going to be a thread about Forrest Gump...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop running...   I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:56 pm

Run in real life?

Just kidding. I run 40-60 miles a weeks and I run my ass all over the place in the game, but it's more like shuttle runs then laps/endless sprints. I consider it more strategic. Look ahead, run behind some more cover, find some more cover, etc.

If you want to keep running, then my advice is:

Extreme Conditioning Pro
Quickdraw Pro
Steady Aim Pro OR Stalker Pro (if you're actually going to ADS + avoids the claymore/bouncing betty issue)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop running...   I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:00 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop running...   I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:55 am

yeah I'm loving stalker pro right now. for some reason moving faster while ads is more beneficial to me then steady aim pro right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop running...   I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:58 am

The Pig? Which one is that? Or are you guys referring to any LMG. I like to haul around the MK60 now and then. Is there a better LMG to use?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop running...   I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:54 am

m60 is the pig, the second to last LMG mk46? maybe, its pretty good too, low recoil and manageable iron sights.

i sprint around alot, one helpful tip is get good at hip firing, you dont always need to ADS, hip firing in this game is good without steady aim, if you use a headset, run dead silence so you dont hear your footsteps but hear the enemy footsteps.

stay out of long sight lines, it may be more beneficial to take the "long" way around just to avoid getting out gunned by an AR or sniper rifle, if you are using a shotty or smg

LMG advice, pop a tent, make a fire, roast some smores and camp your ass off near a flag and just defend, defend, defend.

if you really wanna stop running around or wanna slow down.......use the Riot Sheild, you can run but slowly and if you are not ready for a gunfight, guess what, you got a sheild.

i love to hate the riot sheild, its so much fun, but pisses me off so bad sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop running...   I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:32 am

Whoops, I meant to say the MK46. Thats the one i like to use in DOM matches, but it depends on the map i am on.

I mostly use it in a class that is built for anti enemy aircraft/equipment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop running...   I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:15 pm

I have the same problem. I'm very impatient and rush alot. what has helped me is running the PP90M1 with rapid fire and kick. It's great in close quarters and mid range. Rushing around these are the type of firefights i seem to get in(rounding corners). It should give you a better chance against the dual FMG and Strikers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop running...   I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:43 am

Gkev5681 wrote:
I have the same problem. I'm very impatient and rush alot. what has helped me is running the PP90M1 with rapid fire and kick. It's great in close quarters and mid range. Rushing around these are the type of firefights i seem to get in(rounding corners). It should give you a better chance against the dual FMG and Strikers.

I have had great success using the same gun loadout with extreme conditioning, blast shield and steady aim. I still die a bunch but I score well ~250 ppm and help my team in KC and DOM by picking up tags and capping points.

Don't focus on the dying part, the sub loadout will help you enjoy the finer points of vivisecting your opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop running...   I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:26 am

You cannot run and gun with an LMG. Period. I was using LMGs for a contract and was getting owned because the hipfire spread is useless and the ADS takes a week. You HAVE to camp and defend.

If you want to run, you have to use SMGs. The quick ADS and hipfiring are key. Never run into the open and always ADS before turning a corner.

Lately I've been kicking ass with the PP90m1. I have no idea why, but this thing just kills so fast and hipfires better than even the MP7. You can't go by the stats, trust me, it rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop running...   I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 pm

I like both the pp90m1 and mp7 for my run and gun. I think both of them do well at ripping a new one. I started just hip firing yesterday and I think I did alright. my k/d is finally rising slowly but surely. thanks clannies for all your info it really does Help and I really do appreciate all your help...now let's wreck some noobs and make rage quit!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop running...   I can't stop running... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:57 pm

My favorite run'n gun weapon is the P90 with extended mags(and I usually run silencer)...massive quantity of ammo allows you to rip through 5 or so kills before needing a reload...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop running...   I can't stop running... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't stop running...
Page 1 of 1