Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Should the whole team run counter spy plane?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:20 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:
ardvark, my point exactly... how many times in a game do you hear one of us over the mic "fucking ghosts"
You'll hear that out of my mouth all night long. I have no problem with it if used properly and it has its good points and uses. Its the morons with it that sit in a corner nowhere near an objective waiting for someone to come by. If they hide like a bitch i will find them and unload a whole magazine into them then i make sure i teabag their body just to make myself feel better Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:36 am

What joy it is creeping around and protecting flags in the glorious Ghost Pro...something makes me giddy inside when I pop up out of nowhere with a "hi there" to a dick trying to take one of our flags...

...then again all tubed up with Tac Insert is another guilty "fuck those guys" pleasure. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:19 am

I like running gost pro and am down for getting a squad of ghosters. It would be fun to mess with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:31 am

...Then screw with their heads more and just take A and C and strap in for some serious camping madness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:07 pm

I now run Ghost almost exclusively with Ninja...Love getting the backstabs. I find myself saying "There's a fucking ghost in our spawn..." quite frequently, so why not try to be that guy to them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:21 pm

camping. Thats a dirty word. sounds like something the legion of doom would do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:50 pm

Lifetime Member, Sir... Dirty Deeds and Villainy at your pleasure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:52 pm

yeah. I recieved my Legion of Doom lifetime membership card and secret decoder ring in the mail yesterday. Only cost me 3 easy payments of $19.95 plus S&H. Actually we may have to put a Legion of Doom and Dirty 30 bottle opener in the store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:22 pm

What...no 'Legion of Doom' multi task "pocket knife" for those situations when you never no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Did you hear IW are doing a Legion of Doom outfit as an Alternative to Flack Jacket pro if you order the Super Special Edition MW3 Boxset with Orange Aviators and Camo sweat suit for $299.95
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:30 pm

MW3 SuperSpecialEdition Beta tester spotted

Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 202488491
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:34 pm

What perks come with the outfit? Does the super special edition include an official MW3 catheter and colostomy bag so I never have to get up from the couch to inturrupt my gameplay again? That way I can sit in my own filth and eat semi warm Hot Pockets with the center still frozen that my kids make for me. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:47 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
What perks come with the outfit? Does the super special edition include an official MW3 catheter and colostomy bag so I never have to get up from the couch to inturrupt my gameplay again? That way I can sit in my own filth and eat semi warm Hot Pockets with the center still frozen that my kids make for me. Smile

Hate to laugh at your pain...but that's frickin hilarious. Just remember to change the catheter every day. Reminds me of a South Park episode where they were all playing WOW in the basement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:55 pm

That was an awesome South Park episode. I really do want to get into a squad one night soon that isn't about kills, but soley about pissing the other guy off enough to rage quit. I have mucho frustration that mixing my medications and alcohol no longer relieves. Very Happy I think unloading on some poor, unsuspecting, squeeky-voiced, POS who only cares about his KDR is just the ticket. I am down for running any class from chuga-chuga, spamming bitch buggies, or ghosting with second chance and anything in between.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:55 pm

That was an awesome South Park episode. I really do want to get into a squad one night soon that isn't about kills, but soley about pissing the other guy off enough to rage quit. I have mucho frustration that mixing my medications and alcohol no longer relieves. Very Happy I think unloading on some poor, unsuspecting, squeeky-voiced, POS who only cares about his KDR is just the ticket. I am down for running any class from chuga-chuga, spamming bitch buggies, or ghosting with second chance and anything in between.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:48 am

+1 BigDaddy for making my piss myself laughing at the pub last night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:53 am

N8...Just what time are you usally on, 'cause The Legion of Doom is beyond a villainous good time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:01 am

I am usually on M-F around 8pm - 10 pm PST. I try to get on the weekends, but usually am very busy with the family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:37 am

BigDaddyN8 wrote:

As a past colostomy wearer, I chuckled. And yes I'm serious.

I have been completely colonless for a few years now.

Thanks ulcerative colitis.

Love,
Carl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:46 am

Is a cammo Snuggie uesd for relaxing and keeping warm while hiding in the woods? WTF?

Dear Carl's Colon,

Where the fuck have you been? One little thing rubs you the worng way and you get all sore? Sounds like a good thing that you left because apparently you were a real pain in the ass.

See you in hell.

Wini

P.S. Carl, Come back to PS3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:55 am

Yes Carl. Come back to the PS3. You have done good work with the Xbox side of the house, but you should hop on with us crazy bastards from time to time also. I haven't had my fill of Bieber background music in awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:21 pm

In addition to catheters and colostomy bags, you will need this to complete the ensemble:
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Beer-Helmet-PL2211-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:18 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Yes Carl. Come back to the PS3. You have done good work with the Xbox side of the house, but you should hop on with us crazy bastards from time to time also. I haven't had my fill of Bieber background music in awhile.

I had a spell where I was using my phone to play on speaker "My Heart Will go On" with my bluetooth sittng right on top of the speaker. I placed the phone in the nearby bathroom so I didn't have to listen to it.

I also had it on infinite loop, so if you didn't mute me, you got it all game long haha.

0.99 cents is a small price to pay to piss of lobby after lobby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should the whole team run counter spy plane?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2