Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:01 am

Howdy Everyone,
My friend and I were doing one on one Gun Game/OITC matches last night and they were an absolute blast!

We did one in the chamber with Pistols, Snipers, RPG, and 1887. Each one has it's own strategies and all were totally fun! My friend would rage when I'd snipe him across the map with the Desert Eagle!

We did gun game with RPG in place of the Jevelin and it was freakin hilarious.

Who would be up for joining us sometime when we're doing private matches? I was going to send out invites last night but everyone was playing DOM and I didn't want to bug. Hit me up and let me know if you are ever interested in doing something like that. It was great fun and I can only imagine it would be insane with more people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:05 am

Great thing about Private Matches... no one has to freak about their stats 'cause it's all for fun...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:19 am

Vassago187 wrote:
Howdy Everyone,
My friend and I were doing one on one Gun Game/OITC matches last night and they were an absolute blast!

We did one in the chamber with Pistols, Snipers, RPG, and 1887. Each one has it's own strategies and all were totally fun! My friend would rage when I'd snipe him across the map with the Desert Eagle!

We did gun game with RPG in place of the Jevelin and it was freakin hilarious.

Who would be up for joining us sometime when we're doing private matches? I was going to send out invites last night but everyone was playing DOM and I didn't want to bug. Hit me up and let me know if you are ever interested in doing something like that. It was great fun and I can only imagine it would be insane with more people.

Set a date and time. And we'll see what we can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:23 am

I would have joined last night. For me hit detection was NON-EXISTANT, I would have the drop on people and it would not mean a damn thing. I am at 36/10 so I am not not concerned with leveling up any longer and am reany to "just have some fun".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:29 pm

The UK guys do the Private matches quite often. They are always looking for someone to break in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Almost every night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:35 pm

I'm always up for a private match - have a blast with gun game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Just put PM (Private Match) in the invite. I'll never bail on a current game with the clan unless we bail as a group. But when i get to the pre-game lobby I'll always bail for a PM. Most fun i've ever had...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:02 pm

I'm always down for private matches. Shoot me a f/r.
Back to top Go down
Mason32nd

Mason32nd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:09 pm

im down.....just send an inv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Private matches rock ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Had a one on one throwing knife only vs obticio last night , waiting for our g.b. To start. It was fun, would be a blast to do a 6 on 6 throwing knife only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:46 pm

throwing knife only would be amazing! I'll get those friend requests out later tonight and when my friend and I party up i'll send em out. Feel free to invite me to any private match as well.

I generally don't play with the UK guys since I'm in the south west and I never seem to have the most amazing connection with them Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:59 pm

I love the private UK matches, I always have a blast and always have since Blops. I seem to have the same play time as most of them. Plus regardless of connection, they usually go down pretty easy, like a cheap prostitute!! Hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:50 pm

I'd just like to add that any of you guys are ALWAYS welcome to just pop in on our priv matches if you see me playing. I'm never ever in an exclusively private match. the more the merrier always applies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:09 am

gun game and one in the chamber would be fun not a fan of infected
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:59 am

played some tonight with the guys...it was good times...a great change of pace from the level grind...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:09 am

at the risk of getting shunned i must say that it was as try-hard as any ranked game, and the connection was just as shit. i really wanted to believe otherwise...

"Don't hate the player, hate the game." I do.

EDIT - had a bad day. but lets not shit ourselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:54 am

Audiopile, thanks for the laughs man!!!! +1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:46 am

Oh man, last night was hiliarous! We had about 10 clannies in the lobby nd man it was a lot of fun!
My favorites were the OItC with the RPG and the 1887. The gun games were a ton of fun too! I will definitly look forward to doing that again and I hope everyone else had a good time too. I was laughing my ass off so hard for that RPG game. People were flying all over the place Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:29 pm

I got to play a few rounds last night & I LOVED it. (even though I SUCKED but that's why y'all are so great....no judgement Very Happy ) I am always up for private matches, I haven't played but a few times, so I will definitely pop in if I see anyone playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:18 pm

Those games were a hell of a lot of fun last night - and Mistress, I seem to remember you getting me good with an 1887 a few times. Can't wait for next time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber   Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priv Matches: Gun Game & One in the Chamber
Page 1 of 1