Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Why is your Gamer ID what it is?

Go down 
+12
DELTAxDOG
Horst Schist
mwhop78
Severed Digits
JK STEELERS68
pariah_81
WREG
miggilly
Kamea6
walldoggy
The1UrLookin4
Ogbunabali
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Empty
PostSubject: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:42 am

I know we have had this topic befor, but lots and lots of new peepls just wondering where the ID came from.

Mine is u404398, got a ps3 didn't think about getting online so just used my work man number. Then I got hooked on MW2 got online played that solo for 6 months till Black Ops came out. Started looking for a group to play with, found this group. Been stuck with it ever since. Most just call out U40 a few call me by Shawn if I am doing something dumb or they see something I don't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:53 am

Mine is pretty easy, I am a history buff and my hero is Patton
, and I do love zombie movies the more b grade the better. My take at it would be a zombie patton would be pretty cool. A lot guys in clan have much more creative names

Last edited by zombiepatton on Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : damn auto correct)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Mine is because I'm not very creative and just used the name of a band I like. It did make choosing it easy though. I get shit now and then because apparently people think I'm gonna be good haha. I always say it's because I die a lot and if I'm on your team my death is eminent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:24 pm

LOCKEdnLOADed22

"Locke" is my last name. My wife's birthday is on the 22nd.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:24 pm

My OG tag was Daddo, pronounced dad do. It's what my daughter calls me. Everyone but 2 people called me day doe, not sure how they got that but they did. It gets annoying to be called something you didn’t want to be called, right Dani

Dead_Eric comes from pretending to be dead on a target. I frequently got “I thought you were dead so I didn’t shoot at you” I doesn’t work as well anymore but still does sometimes. If I get a good one I’ll post the video. It’s f-ing hilarious to see 4 guys trying to cap B but can’t because I’m on it too, looking right at them and the team comes in and wipes them out. The Ninja Defuse is also a specialty of mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:35 pm

When I first got online back in early MW2 days, I had to create a gamer tag on the spur of the moment. Our home wireless network is called "Gorilla" because I also had to pick a name quickly for that. So, I looked up and there was a calendar right in front of me with a picture of Gorillas on it! Dumb, huh? the 5454 is my wife's name spelled with numbers (isn't that sweet)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:44 pm

zombiepatton wrote:
Mine is pretty easy, I am a history buff and my hero is Patron, and I do love zombie movies the more b grade the better. My take at it would be a zombie patton would be pretty cool. A lot guys in clan have much more creative names

Freudian slip? Patron used to be my hero, too, now it is more of a nemesis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:48 pm

I received my PS3 as a gift from my then girlfriend (and now wife), she gave me Batman and Infamous with it, no multiplier options there. At that point I had never played online before, so when I was prompted for a user ID I simply used my email address (the one Comcast stuck me with). I eventually picked up MW, MW2 and of course Black Ops, but at that point I had too much time vested under that ID to change it, I see all the cool names used here and have flirted with changing mine...maybe with Black Ops 2
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:48 pm

When I joined Xbox about 1 year ago I tried to get my nick name : Fairy (But it was TAKEN!!!)

So I tried my Steam account name FairsFair but that was TAKEN!!!
So I tried my MW2 name SirDeath but that was TAKEN!!!

It came up with other options like S1rD43th <--- I hate having numbers as letters (Don't have a problem with other ppl as its not my name)

So got thinking..... (I know hard to believe) and in the end after looking and try a few out I found one in the end.

Ogbunabali (Igbo: [He] kills at night) is the traditional Igbo Death deity. His name is considered to be a literal description of his character as he is said to kill his victims in the night, these usually being criminals or those who have committed an unspeakable taboo.

As I work ten-six I am never home unless its night and the unspeakable taboo is to play against me so I thought it fitted me like a glove.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:49 pm

My last name is Anderson and ever since the Matrix came out, I'm greeted by most people (known and unknown) as "MiiiiiiiisterAnderson".

Bonus fact #1: I drive a Toyota Matrix.

Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Yo-dawg-matrix
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:59 pm

J = Joaquin x = is just a spacer Vegas = Im from Vegas? Razz 702 is the area code for Vegas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:07 pm

When I was 19, I used to work at a comic book store. I read a lot, but wound up latching onto this one independent comic called Cerebus. He was a Conan-like Aardvark who had all these crazy adventures. I've actually used that name ever since I've been online.

I always get a chuckle when people in lobbies will say "I know what that is...it's that three headed dog". That's Cerberus for the record. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:10 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
J = Joaquin x = is just a spacer Vegas = Im from Vegas? Razz 702 is the area code for Vegas.

Everytime I hear "702" I always think of...

Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:04 pm

My original name was DropDeadDebo from Socom 2 and 3 on PS2.

DropDead (because that's what my opponents did) Debo (from the Friday movie).

I got my current name from MW Reflex on the Wii and I was really good at quick scoping. People would always say "man you are good with that sniper. You killed me so many times that I was lookin 4 you the whole game." And then they would tell me that they would be looking 4 me the whole next game.

So The1UrLookin4 was formed and has stuck every since.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
DropDead (because that's what my opponents did) Debo (from the Friday movie).

I love that movie! I can imagine knifing some guy and then saying this to him in game...wonder if the kids these days would get it...

As for my name, I wish I could change it since I see all the cooler ones on here but too many trophies to give up Sad I made mine b/c I only had an original NES with Mario, Duck Hunt, Megaman, Zelda, etc...the classics. So I thought it would be good to express my love for the old school classic gaming....damn I wish I had chosen some alter ego like Spuds McKenzie, Ewok Hunter, or Yoda related....damn you Sony for not allowing us to change our PSN ID...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:30 pm

when I first started messing with chatrooms I went by ariesmale22 every aries out there messaged me saying im an aries also it got real old real fast .. so I changed my name to darksoul247 so ppl would leave me alone unless they knew me been darksoul247 for 15 years now......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:33 pm

LOCKEdnLOADed22 wrote:
JxVegas702 wrote:

Everytime I hear "702" I always think of...

You seriously think of "where my girls at?"???

Anyway, most know my name is Kyle Colby and J is my middle initial, 1978 I was born (ugh)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:35 pm

Mine came from high school. We had to write a short story and then read it aloud in front of the class. For some reason I chose pirates...don't ask me why..lol. Aftewords, a few of my friends starting calling me Scotty the bloody cruiser. And when I needed an online id the name just popped into my head.

Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
Dead_Eric comes from pretending to be dead on a target. I frequently got “I thought you were dead so I didn’t shoot at you” I doesn’t work as well anymore but still does sometimes. If I get a good one I’ll post the video. It’s f-ing hilarious to see 4 guys trying to cap B but can’t because I’m on it too, looking right at them and the team comes in and wipes them out. The Ninja Defuse is also a specialty of mine.
This was Razor's old trick on Black Ops. Possum-style. With Ghost-pro, if you stayed perfectly prone, no one would know if you were dead or alive. He used this to great effect on B in Stockpile.

My first online name was kehknee on Xbox Live with Ghost Recon. It's supposed to be keh-knee which a friend of mine used when emailing me. However, everyone online kept calling me keeknee, which was annoying. So once I joined PSN, I needed a new name.

Walldog was a punchline to a joke I heard a long time ago that I have since forgotten. I created an email account as a joke and then started using it for all my online sign-ups as a secondary email. So that became my PSN. The KL are my initials.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:54 pm

fatbrowndog was a spur of the moment decision when creating my original PSN. Mind drew blanks. I didn't want to reference my actual name in any way, and at that moment my old overweight Chesapeake Bay Retriever yawned, (more likely farted) and 'fatbrowndog' was born.

Most people call me FBD nowadays, but if that doesn't lend itself to quick call outs, my given name is Jason, so use that if you want.

Seems like my name is often the target of jabs from 12 year olds in the lobbies, which I find amusing. They call me out, "hey fat brown dog...tehehe." Then they hear my baritone, "what..." I don't think they were expecting someone 37 to answer them.

I never know what to call people with the random numbers in their names...U40 is one for example. I guess I can just use Shawn. I also need a nickname for Obticeo and Secundum...damn latin words don't exactly roll off the tongue.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:59 pm

I had to think of an e-Mail name in 1997 when I first signed-up for AOL. I originally decided on marty2cross, but that name was taken...marty2cros was available. I'll start with the latter 2/3s first. The number "2" is my favorite digit as I enjoy being the underdog...I'm rarely the Top Dog, but always close. "C-R-O-S" because my last name is Cross. "Marty" as a result of the nickname "lil' marty" when I was a young private serving in Hawaii. I was never told the reason that the guys, most of whom were 5-10 years older than me, called me "lil' marty," but I suspect that they did so as a result of a few of my bonehead moves (i.e. Marty McFly). I'm a pretty loyal guy (evidenced in my ongoing 18th year of military service); so, I've kept marty2cros as almost every screen name in the past 15 years.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:16 pm

mine is pretty simple, kamea is short for Kamea'i'o makamae which is my son's hawaiian middle name, and the number 6 was the number i used playing sports in my high school years. kinda just put my two favorite things together, my first born and at the time my favorite number.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:30 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:
You seriously think of "where my girls at?"???

The groups name is 702.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:43 pm

Because I'm a miserable fuck. Just don't really come across that way online. I needed an Email when I got hooked into the internet back in 19whatever and that was the first thing I thought of. I dig heavy music and hate most everyone. Hence "DarkkerDaze"

-Daze
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:43 pm

Kamea6 wrote:
mine is pretty simple, kamea is short for Kamea'i'o makamae which is my son's hawaiian middle name, and the number 6 was the number i used playing sports in my high school years. kinda just put my two favorite things together, my first born and at the time my favorite number.

Funny story that may only interest me and Kamea-

First time in Hawaii, arrive very late, get rental car, directions to hotel (before GPS). Turn right on kanaalea dr...left on kanaaloa st...merge onto kanaala'a expressway...

At this point, I'm lost, I'm extremely tired (having just flown 14 hours) and I'm thinking WTF! Do they only have 6 letters in the fucking alphabet! (Actually 13) Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is your Gamer ID what it is?   Why is your Gamer ID what it is? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is your Gamer ID what it is?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next