Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3
Yes
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Vote_lcap71%Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Vote_rcap
 71% [ 10 ]
No I plan on waiting for MW3 to come out 2 weeks later
Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Vote_lcap29%Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Empty
PostSubject: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Subject line says it all, I ask this cause it may determine whether I buy Battlefield 3. I did not like Battlefield 2's multiplayer, maps were too big and vehicles were over powered. But if a lot of you are going to get Battlefield 3 I may as well just to play it with the clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:51 pm

me personally no. I played BF2 and did not like it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:03 pm

I loved bc2 i'm going to by bc3 when it comes out. Recon rocks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:11 pm

No. I will wait for the release of MW3. After a while if the game is getting good reviews and the hype has died down I will probably pick up a used copy of it. Sorry. I plan to spend most of my precious PS3 time on MW3 or Assassains Creed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:47 pm

I did not like the "feel" of BFBC2 and that is what my hesitation is with BF3
I spent $60, played it for 2 weeks and all I got was a crappy coaster with a big hole in it.

My plan is to rent it and test drive before I buy it this time.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:25 pm

I will wait for mw3, but I will add a bf3 section to the forums for those that are buying it. I will wait for the reviews and videos first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:25 pm

I will if the rest of the XBOX 30 plan on playing it. Definately buying MW3 and Gears of War 3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 pm

The 1 google tank video of battlefield 3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:27 am

I will wait to see what the clan says about bf3 before I buy as well. Mw3 for sure and Gears 3 as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:34 am

Most likely going to get it BF3 and MW3 i l personally like them both..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:44 am

Same for me East I've pre ordered both. I've spend so much time on playing BF2 that my disc actually has a crack in it so can't play it anymore. (could be that my gf did that tho..) I love the fact that the game has vehicles in it and flying that chopper ^^ or driving the tank destroying everything Twisted Evil

aaahh yeah great times!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:32 am

I'm gonna give the BF series another run, but I hate vehicles because historically they have and will continue to be over powered (true to real life man vs. machine).
So yeah, I will get BF3 but don't expect to play it much after MW3 comes out unless its really awesome, or MW3 has issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:56 am

I will not by BF3 right away. Will probably get it after it gets about half price at gamestop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:01 am

BF3 looks intriguing from the videos that I've seen. I've enjoyed BlOps and since buying it haven't put MW1 in (never picked up MW2). Since I'm a relatively new FPS console gamer, I'm unsure which one to buy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:13 pm

I dont play that much to be able to split between 2 games. Only if it is great would I consider buying it. Looks like that is where everyone else is at as well...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:38 pm

I tried BFBC2 and hated it so I will probably skip this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:53 pm

I have been told that there is a considerable difference between the battlefield and the bad company versions. Whether thats really true I don't know. But it at least gives me some hope that this game could be good. I am afraid it'll be slower paced than I like. But I hear the teamwork side of the game is great. With a clan like ours, I see potential.

But the game will have to be spectacular to pull very many of us away from MW3 upon its release.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:14 pm

I will be getting them both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:40 pm

I had BF2 for the PC. It was my favorite game. I played it every night with several clans from the day it came out until my PC died and I had to get a lower powered one. BFBC2 I liked, but it was not the same. I am very curious to see if BF3 has the playability that it's PC predecessor had. I will get that as well as MW3, but not sure which will be first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:55 am

My plan is to purchase both games. Since the COD and BF are different game types I see myself playing both.

If only the PS3 had a disc changer so I wouldn't have to get up to change games...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:59 am

Hey...I hear everyone talking about B3 and I wanna know what's up. blops is my first FPS in 7 or so years so I'm extremely out of the loop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:39 am

@Manic
I've never played the BF series, but I have played BFBC & BFBC2. The gameplay at times is much slower than the COD series due to the large maps in BFBC2, but in my opinion this offers the ability to have more team communications.

I love the destructible environments in the BFBC series...it rocks when you can blow a wall out of a building. If you have someone camping in a building...remove wall and camper...lol
Also, this allows you to never have static lines of sight as you can make your own. In BFBC2 you can even collapse buildings.

I thought the background "war" audio in this game was pretty sweet as well.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:56 am

What what what ?!??!?!?!?!

I like blowing things up... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:17 am

I really got into the 1946 pack and have played BF2 on the PC but I don't see myself getting BF3. CoD is just one game I have never missed and don't really see that changing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:10 pm

From the sounds of this beta testers first impressions they might have fixed most of the things that kept me from enjoying BFBC2.

If this game plays good a clan like ours could have alot of fun. The ability to have large teams play together would lead to wild nights.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?   Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you plan on buying Battlefield 3?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next