Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

To all BF3 and MW3 players...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

To all BF3 and MW3 players... Empty
PostSubject: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:20 pm

I have seen some recent posts where people have been arguing about the games and it makes me feel kinda upset. I haven't tried to start a war but I have been trashing CoD a little too much and praising BF3. I was unintentionally adding fuel to a fire. I am here to step up and say I'm sorry if anyone thought I was throwing the game under a bus. I entered FPS games with CoD and I have always had fun playing the games. I own the game so I do play it sometimes.

But the games are fun because I get to play with guys like you. I have met some awesome people on this website and I hope to continue to meet more. This is the first clan I actually have been active on because it's not a bunch of kids. Everyone is real chill here and we need to keep it that way.

I haven't been here long but I have seen what arguments do to clans. It was always a 360 vs PS3 thing. When PSN went down I just left a clan because 360 people were just bashing us day in and day out. It gets old real quick. Just like this one. It's gotten old.

I just wanted to step up and point out what needs to be said. Like I said I'm deeply sorry if any of you have felt I offended or trashing you because of a game. I hope to have some good dames no matter what because when we all work together we are a strength when we work together. And no one is ever mad when we win. BF3 or MW3.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:31 pm

In my opinion, I don't think there is an argument to be had between the two. I have played both and they are two totally different games. Do I like the lag in MW3, no. But I do like the faster, rushing pace of it. Will I stop playing either, no.

For what it's worth, if I hadn't stumbled upon this site around the time MW3 came out, I probably would have already quit playing any games. My PS3 would be collecting dust other than the occasional Bluray movie.

So....thanks to all who have made my experience playing both HIGHY enjoyable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:18 pm

No sweat Grumpy, it's just another occasion to bust balls. People get too sensitive about things...who really gives a flying fuck about any of it...they are just video games after all. We bitch, we moan, we bust balls, cuss, tell dirty jokes, and laugh a lot. At least I do. I deal with deadlines, and bullshit all day at work. This place is a vacation for me. That's the true value of this website and the clan overall.

The day this site becomes all PC and boring is the day I find another one.

If busting balls and having fun is wrong, I don't wanna be right! Now can I get an AMEN?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:20 pm

AMEN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Yeah, the arguments are just dumb which is why I won't engage in them. 2 different games and play styles. End of story.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:41 pm

AMEN brother FBD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:03 am

fatbrowndog wrote:

We should all swap to the Wii. End of discussion.

The Over 30 Wii clan.

Wheeeee!
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:43 am

lol yeah then we really will be playing with small children!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:41 am

AMEN FBD!!!....and getting my A$$ KICKED by a 3 year old in online bowling is not my idea of a good time so sry no wii for me at least not online!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:43 am

Very nice grumpy. Also FBD is such a prick! NOW CAN I GET AN AMEN?!!?!?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:47 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
Very nice grumpy. Also FBD is such a prick! NOW CAN I GET AN AMEN?!!?!?!?

AMEN BROTHA!!! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:50 am

fatbrowndog wrote:
If busting balls and having fun is wrong, I don't wanna be right!

And according to that sig if swinging balls is wrong you don't wanna be right... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:30 am

Swinging salami...get it right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:52 am

"Go buy your self a Wii and play mario cart because you suck at this game!"

Jsavvy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:04 pm

Amen you prick.

I agree we should switch to the Wii to avoid any more disagreements over anything and only play Wii Golf.

Pitching drama in this group leads to people leaving as there is a pretty low tolerance for drama for the reasons FBD mentioned. We game and post here for fun and for enjoyment. The drama deters from that.

Canis wanted som clarification on a position I had on BF3 and I was glad to explain it to him. He also seemed to appreciate the clarification. He made some valad points that I needed to address. We will game again for sure. That is the closest thing I have seen to open conflict over the 2 games. In my mind this does not count as conflict.

All other comments have been taken in the context of existing relationships I have with the people on this site. Mainly, they give me shit for not playing with them because we have fun gaming together and they miss that experience, as do I. Savvy and FBD are great examples- 2 guys I played with multiple times a week for the better part of BO. FBD will continue to give me a hard time for not playing MW3 and I will continue to try to get him to play BF3 with me. He will send me rude messages on PSN that I will laugh at and then return on to him. This will continue until he gets to 10-80.

Assume postive intent. Most of us here are not out to step on any one elses fun.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:11 pm

MW3 and BF3 both suck.....BO it is! cheers cheers cheers

You know you guys miss using the pig and the BBQ class!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Stream_Man wrote:
"Go buy your self a Wii and play mario cart because you suck at this game!"

Jsavvy

Hahahaha...a true classic...especially when it follows "take your sniper rifle and shove it up your boyfriend's ass..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:38 pm

+1 to Wini for fully reading my posts and understanding what I was pointing out.

Just asking for a honest assesment of the game and I did/do appreciate everyone that gave one.

If asking for clarification is considered conflict then I am guilty.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:48 pm

I hope you got the clarification and pros and cons you needed Canis. Be nice to see you poke your toe into the big boy deep end of the pool that is BF3. Very Happy JK, I do hope you will be able to make a decision with more information now and know exactly what you are getting into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:31 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
FBD will continue to give me a hard time for not playing MW3 and I will continue to try to get him to play BF3 with me. He will send me rude messages on PSN that I will laugh at and then return on to him. This will continue until he gets to 10-80.

To all BF3 and MW3 players... Sbb0007
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:08 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I hope you got the clarification and pros and cons you needed Canis. Be nice to see you poke your toe into the big boy deep end of the pool that is BF3. Very Happy JK, I do hope you will be able to make a decision with more information now and know exactly what you are getting into.

Yea, I know it is the "deep end". Which for now is keeping me out.

I am 10-80 in MW3 and in the process of leveling up weapons. So I am here at least until I have everything I want upgraded.

We keep getting conflicting reports about BF3. Some come into matches and complain about it, so it is hard to tell what is really happening over there.

The worst thing for me is to jump over and find out I cannot get into matches with clannies. The second worst thing is for me to run all the way across the map (no vehicles available) and then get hit with a bomb and start the run all over.

Use to happen all the time to me in BF1942. I would run across an island have a bomb drop on me and then have to the same run over again. Sometimes with the same results. It was frustrating. THe others part were fun, real fun.

I am not sure right now I am up for running five minutes just to die. Or going across the map in a jeep just to go over the side of a cliff.

The game play is just so different. I played the Beta version of BF3 and I am not sure it was a fair view of the game. It turned me off.

But, I think you guys posting the bad parts, as well as the good parts, of BF3 gives it some legit.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:16 pm

carlmuir wrote:
fatbrowndog wrote:

We should all swap to the Wii. End of discussion.

The Over 30 Wii clan.

Wheeeee!

Oh man, I just threw up in my mouth.affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all BF3 and MW3 players...   To all BF3 and MW3 players... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all BF3 and MW3 players...
Page 1 of 1