Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Tonight Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Tonight Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Tonight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Tonight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Tonight

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:12 am

Played MW3 experienced BRUTAL lag and was signed out of the PSN multiple times....jumped on BF3 and could not get on the same squad as the x30x...then jumped on BO with Savvy, Aces, TeamRush, Bigdee, Jerry, and unky and had an F'ing blast....we won ever game and there was little lag. Only thing the that sucked was 2nd chance!

Last edited by Stream_Man on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:17 am

Tonight MW3 was the worst lag/revenge spawn experience i've had with this game so far! I want to get to 10/80 but its getting unbearable. Every patch makes this game worse!
Back to top Go down

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:28 am

Something has to give, it just keeps getting worse.
Back to top Go down

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:34 am

I was being dumped by MW3 servers but pulling host on BO.......figure that one out.
Back to top Go down

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:51 am

Alot of people were experiencing this. Strange how it changes daily. Must be them tweaking with settings all the time, obviously they have no clue what they are doing...
Back to top Go down

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:13 am

I would love to see how these developers would feel if they were forced to experience this. Sure MW2 had it's problems but not like this!!
Back to top Go down

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:05 am

Early in the evening our party went into a lobby, I was the only one who made it from what I could see. The lobby was full, but the rest of our party was sort of faded out, and it was saying waiting for the rest of the party. I left after awhile. I got an invite to get back in from Stream, but it wouldn't let me join. I decided to pop in BO and played that for awhile.

Later in the evening, I was in a party with Obxj and others. Everything was going well, good wins. We were in a middle of a game in Dome and then it suddenly drops me out saying no network connection detected. No evidence of a connection problem before that. Odd, it didn't sign me out and it behaved like I never lost the connection. I decided to call it quits for the night at that point.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:45 am

maybe servers got hit really hard today? dunno but yeah IW needs to upgrade the hamsters.
Back to top Go down

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:58 am

Was in a lobby with some clannies and we got spawn trapped on Resistance. We backed out and all 5, other than myself, went to blops. I went to bed. It was HORRIBLE.
Back to top Go down

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:18 am

Well the lag was a bit brutal at times, but the group I was playing with ended up with some good games despite the lag, I added a few more W's to my list.
Back to top Go down

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:18 am

SoonerChris wrote:
Was in a lobby with some clannies and we got spawn trapped on Resistance. We backed out and all 5, other than myself, went to blops. I went to bed. It was HORRIBLE.

We had fun in BLOPs. I had a couple drinks in me so I was going to suck anyway. Good call on switching over, Savvy.
Back to top Go down

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:20 am

chef wrote:
SoonerChris wrote:

We had fun in BLOPs. I had a couple drinks in me so I was going to suck anyway. Good call on switching over, Savvy.

I would loved to play but I only have 1 of the map packs. I really don't think I want to buy the other 3 @ 14.99 a piece.
Back to top Go down

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:35 am

Funny, I was thinking about putting the MW3 disc in last night just to see if things have gotten better.

Guess not.
Back to top Go down

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:39 am

LOCKEdnLOADed22 wrote:
Funny, I was thinking about putting the MW3 disc in last night just to see if things have gotten better.

Guess not.

Bwhaha
Back to top Go down

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:07 am

yeah, last night was brutal. I tried staying in with clannies but had to quit. It's not even rage quitting anymore, it's just Intolerance Quitting. Made my way to Black Ops (which I haven't touched since 11/8/11, and absolutely destroyed with the clan.

I was shooting guys with my Famas, and they were dying and shit. It was incredible. Got shot in the back once maybe. Hit 30 kills twice, won every game, laid down the 'palm.

Might be playing it again tonight.
Back to top Go down

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:16 am

SoonerChris wrote:
chef wrote:
SoonerChris wrote:

I would loved to play but I only have 1 of the map packs. I really don't think I want to buy the other 3 @ 14.99 a piece.

Ya dont need the map packs to play with the clan, last night we played all the original maps.

Back to top Go down

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:20 am

jsavvy wrote:
SoonerChris wrote:
chef wrote:
SoonerChris wrote:

Ya dont need the map packs to play with the clan, last night we played all the original maps.

Kool. Thanks. It was 9:45 when you guys switched last night and I had been up in the middle of the night the night b4 working so it was time to shut it down.
Back to top Go down

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:48 am

Chris I only have the first strike pack myself...no one from the 30 has ever cared. All the GOOD maps are the original ones anyways.
Back to top Go down

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:49 am

Savvy was beasting like the old days....I think I might have had only one or two negative games myself and my KDR on that game is .59
Back to top Go down

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Ready to do it again tonight.
Back to top Go down

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:25 pm

I can't believe how bad MW3 connections are at times. It's not the 2 bar ones (I usually do well), it's the 4 bar when I have pulled host and get lag compensated to the nth degree where right as I see an enemy I'm getting killed before I get a shot off? Fuck off, IW. However, I will probably keep playing the game like a dumbass... I just most likely won't support your next title. Make your millions elsewhere, or how about instead of "lag compensating" me since I have a good connection and a lot of other players don't, give me some "lap dance compensation" by some exotic dancers named things like Lexus, Sierra, Lotus, Sinnamin, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight   Tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonight
Page 1 of 1