Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Thoughts on the FAD

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thoughts on the FAD Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:23 am

So, I broke this out last night and have to say, I kind of like it. Through my first 2 prestiges I have been exclusive to shotguns and SMG. The FAD class might stick around for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:26 am

Fucking Atrocious Device

THAT IS ALL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:28 am

Would have to agree with Vegas. This prestige I have actually used the M4A1 for my Assult rifle of choice. I will say I think this is one of the best assult rifles. I can not believe it is the first gone in it's class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:33 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
Fucking Atrocious Device

THAT IS ALL!

Well I am kind of liking it...so....gonna give it a go for a little longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:34 am

Lol I wasnt trying to stray you off your path. Was just messing around. I dont really like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:37 am

SoonerChris wrote:
JxVegas702 wrote:
Fucking Atrocious Device

THAT IS ALL!

Well I am kind of liking it...so....gonna give it a go for a little longer.

Hey if you can kill pixel people with the FAD more power to you. Not everyone uses the same gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:39 am

Just giving you guys a hard time. I think trying different guns makes my experience better. Playing with the same gun over and over gets a little monotonous.

Like EVERYONE running with the troll gun FMG Akimos as their primary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:42 am

Dont Hate it EMBRACE IT!

Thoughts on the FAD Fmg9-folding-machine-gun-470-0708-de
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:43 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
Dont Hate it EMBRACE IT!

Thoughts on the FAD Fmg9-folding-machine-gun-470-0708-de

Not hating, I run them too......sometimes, when I'm not laughing at the Javelin kills I get. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:45 am

I should run the Javelin more. Rif is a fucking savage with the Javelin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:47 am

I need to watch Rif play anytime I shot the Javalin, it blows up on the roof above the guy I was shooting it at or it tells me to close for lock on. WTF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:47 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
I should run the Javelin more. Rif is a fucking savage with the Javelin.

Yeah, it just fun launching one into the air and 5 secs later.....multi-kill. There are some good videos below to help with dom opening routes.

https://www.youtube.com/user/djhes/search?query=javelin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:14 am

I used a token on it for the sole reason that it was such a late unlock, you'd never use it otherwise. Dumb decision. After further review, it is one of the most ineffective guns in the game. 4 shot kill to the torso, whereas all other ARs are 3 or less (MK14=2)

Even if you use it like an smg because of the increased mobility, it still is outclassed by the other SMGs in shots to kill.

I've leveled it all the way up and had some good games with it, but statistically speaking, it is crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:41 am

I like it i ran it religiously for about 3 weeks. It may take 4 shots to kill but they get there pretty effin fast. And the Mag size is a lil bonus 40-RM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:55 am

I wasted a token on this gun unfortunetely, now I cant unlock the Striker AND MK14 Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 pm

I used a token on it early. Used it exclusively for one prestige (about how long it takes me to get good with a gun).

Went away from it next prestige and went with MK14.

Now that I am through I have one class with it. I use it more defensively.

It is good for long shots that the MP7 has trouble with.

Like most guns, until you level it up to get attachments it is not a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:02 pm

The FAD is an amazing gun if you have a solid four bar connection. It kills extremely fast if all your bullets count and don't end up disappearing in Lagtopia. If you're lagging, the gun doesn't fire bullets so much as it fires polite suggestions that your enemy should die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:38 pm

Kylaeris wrote:
...... the gun doesn't fire bullets so much as it fires polite suggestions that your enemy should die.
Laughing Laughing .... yep ive felt that before
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:15 pm

I love the FAD - used a token on it, and never regretted it.

It was my weapon of choice when I was kicking back and defending the B flag. Slap the silencer and extended mags on that baby, together with Marksman Pro, and you'll seem them coming well before they see you. My FAD was the cause of many a rage mic.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:36 am

Ive grown to love this gun, i used my first token on it and couldnt stand the damn thing then... i started useing it this prestige (9) and ive gotta say all around its the best gun in the game... ive got it set up on 5 classes now with all diferent perks, attachments ect.

Its great at long range, mid range, and unlike other ARs its sweet at hip fireing! The cons have already been stated but all guns have cons so it just has to be the right gun for your play style...

My fav. loadout:
FAD w/ red dot and impact
Stinger
Blind eye pro
Hardline pro
Steady aim pro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:44 am

Bobloblaw did a review. Placed it seventh out of the assault rifles

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the FAD   Thoughts on the FAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the FAD
Page 1 of 1