Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

new mw3 content drop next week for xbox

Go down 
AuthorMessage

new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Empty
PostSubject: new mw3 content drop next week for xbox   new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:45 pm

But don't worry, PS3 users, Bowling tweeted that we can download free content via elite, of a Ps3 theme of Bowling taking a massive diarrhea dump on a Playstation 3 while grinning and giving the finger.

Really, how much longer can we keep giving this franchise our money? I think this is it for me. Black Ops 2 can go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut. Treyarch's the other inbred cousin of the Activision family and I expect nothing to change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new mw3 content drop next week for xbox   new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Starting this month we will be getting stuff for the next 9 months, The Xbox side just got started a month sooner. They will get somethinging once a month also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new mw3 content drop next week for xbox   new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:56 pm

I think when the contract is up xbox and ps3 will get at the same time and non elite will be stuck waiting a couple months. But then again I thought ea was going to one day make baseball games again so what do I know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new mw3 content drop next week for xbox   new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:00 pm

u404398 wrote:
Starting this month we will be getting stuff for the next 9 months, The Xbox side just got started a month sooner. They will get somethinging once a month also.

They already are playing a map pack, right? And another one in the same month while we're trying to avoid "Downturn." I have nothing against XBox or their users, any rivalry is lost on me.

But I DEFINITELY have something against the powers-that-be. Eh, whatever. The Grand Theft Auto countdown clock ticks on. Then I'm going to MOAB the fucking franchise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new mw3 content drop next week for xbox   new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:02 pm

Sith_Miester wrote:
I think when the contract is up xbox and ps3 will get at the same time and non elite will be stuck waiting a couple months. But then again I thought ea was going to one day make baseball games again so what do I know.
My bet is that once the contract is up...they'll offer a new exclusivity agreement to Sony and Microsoft again and the highest bidder will get it.

This has been brought up before and I don't know why as PS3 users we get out of shape on this. It's been this way since MW2(maybe even World at War, but I never played that). Only difference now is that instead of making map packs with 4 maps, they split it up into smaller "pieces".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new mw3 content drop next week for xbox   new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:40 pm

The XBOX & Activision contract expires this year. Let the bidding war between Sony and M$ begin!
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: new mw3 content drop next week for xbox   new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:49 pm

I knew when i got elite it would be a month after xbox the people at gamestop told me that much when i pre ordered it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: new mw3 content drop next week for xbox   new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:38 pm

I am guessing that Microsoft gets the contract again. They really are more of a powerhouse when comes to exclusivity rights in the last year or so. Think about it, Sony really only makes money on the software. At least as far as the PS3 is concerned. Meaning that they don't make money off of the console itself and they don't make squat from the network other than sponsors and content partners. Which isnt half as much as XBL has. Xbox Live makes that too and add all those 35 million people that pay around 5 bucks a month to get online...

I had a PS3 for a long while and am glad that i don't have it anymore. Yea, it was nice to not have to pay for the network, but it doesn't have anywhere near the content that xbox live has. Not even close. The problems i had with the unit and having to send it in and then the network getting hacked. Other than the blue-ray player, PS3 has nothing on the xbox360.

I am not trying to start a fight here. Don't get me wrong. I am not saying it is bad to have a PS3 or that the people who own one are -insert adjective here-. I'm not saying anything like that at all. What i am saying is; why are people wondering how Microsoft has some first rights when it comes to certain games and DLC? They are aggressively seeking more to add to their system cause Sony was the king for so long and MS needs to stay on top of them.

This is just my $.02 in a friendly discussion Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new mw3 content drop next week for xbox   new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:00 am

Honestly, it pretty much boils down to exotic luxury cars vs the 1987 honda accord. You xbox guys in your six-figure cars with navigation control and heated leather seats with individual temperature controls for every passenger may look cool on your way to the VIP room that you got into because you bought the car, but us PS3 guys only pay 8 dollars a fucking year in gas!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I hate both consoles equally depending on which one i currently own. Now I have a ps3, so I hate it the most, but after my 2nd 360, it was the other way around. Pretty much, whichever one I own at the time is the one you want to avoid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new mw3 content drop next week for xbox   new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:08 am

CaptainHammer420 wrote:
Honestly, it pretty much boils down to exotic luxury cars vs the 1987 honda accord. You xbox guys in your six-figure cars with navigation control and heated leather seats with individual temperature controls for every passenger may look cool on your way to the VIP room that you got into because you bought the car, but us PS3 guys only pay 8 dollars a fucking year in gas!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I hate both consoles equally depending on which one i currently own. Now I have a ps3, so I hate it the most, but after my 2nd 360, it was the other way around. Pretty much, whichever one I own at the time is the one you want to avoid.

Hahaha!! Nice analogy! The thing is though, guys like me can afford to pay the extra gas... hehe..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new mw3 content drop next week for xbox   new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:15 am

Oh yeah, there is pretty much no dispute, and the 45 hard-working American's left who actually own and operate a 1987 Honda Accord would agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new mw3 content drop next week for xbox   new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:09 am

I'm more of a toyota guy myself...

I honestly don't mind waiting for the content...then I know if it's worth it or not...though to tell the truth I will probably buy it no matter what...and I also get to watch deoge's vids before I play them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new mw3 content drop next week for xbox   new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:42 am

hoffyguns wrote:
I'm more of a toyota guy myself...

I honestly don't mind waiting for the content...then I know if it's worth it or not...though to tell the truth I will probably buy it no matter what...and I also get to watch deoge's vids before I play them...

Good points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new mw3 content drop next week for xbox   new mw3 content drop next week for xbox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new mw3 content drop next week for xbox
Page 1 of 1