Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Empty
PostSubject: I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS!   I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:23 pm

Thought it would be fun to post where we all spend so many hours in front of our consoles. Here's a quick video of my hideout I did with my iPhone.

Now show me yours!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS!   I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:01 am

nice mancave. Mine isnt nearly as nice as that lol
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS!   I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:09 am

I would show you mine, but it's very uninspiring. Just a living room with kids toys all over the place. And no stripper pole or two. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS!   I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:31 am

Good move adding the bathroom Slampiece. Nice set up you have there.

Won't be long until Cerebus posts his gear and puts an end to this thread (again) Razz

I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Th_IMG_1224
I used to play on my 55" but found it's better on a 32". So I put my PS3 in the office and use my PC monitor for both. Pretty straight forward set up. I've got my little charge station on the right for my radio, mp3 players camera etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS!   I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:52 am

I'm with WallDog...the tv console is now bare because of my 18 month old son...just my ps, empty shelves and the tv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS!   I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:13 am

Here let me help:

From https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t2315-let-s-see-your-setup#36160

CerebusArdvark wrote:
This is where I typically play on a nightly basis:
Old pic, but pretty much everything is the same still. Oh except I no longer wear a yoga band around my duct taped Turtle Beach headset...got a set of the Sony wireless ones.
I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Up

On the weekends or just when I want that big screen feel I play here:
I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! IMG_7295
I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Theatre1
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS!   I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:49 pm

O. M. G.

We can close the thread now. How can anyone top that?!? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS!   I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:47 pm

I feel so bad for cerebrus.. can't even afford a couch.

nothing but chairs and a bare white wall.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS!   I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:02 pm

LOL try flicking to monitor the minimap on that huge ass screen. I have an issue on a 55 inch screen >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS!   I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:21 am

The rig's PS3 slim,TB P11 headset,Xbox 360 slim,TB X12 headset,Dlink router as a switch.Both systems are hard wired.

I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Img_0115

50' Samsung DLP Rear projection tv 1080i blah blah blah and my old ass chair.

I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Img_0116
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS!   I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:35 pm

Thought it'd be good to try and revive this old puppy..

Here's my current setup with a new gaming chair, since slide pulling the sofa chair in and out every night got to be a pain, and was uncomfortable. The chair is tits! It has a head rest, was about 50% off at best buy and has built in speakers (good for directional sound until I get an X1 headset) and some kind of internal vibration (for sound 'feel' you pervs).

This pic was taken shortly after getting it, wires are since cleaned up and organized a bit better Smile

I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Img_8810

I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Img_8811
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS!   I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:41 pm

I am very disappointed in this thread. Not what I thought it would be AT ALL!

lol nice chair. How much was it?
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS!   I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:53 pm

It's a BoomChair - HMR2 on sale for $99 at BestBuy. For some reason, BestBuy sent me $50 gift certificate by email and I used it online purchase for this chair. In the end I paid $50 for it.

You've all seen mine, now show me yours!  Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS!   I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:49 pm

Damn Slam, i was kinda expecting a shit bucket just sitting in front of an old tube t.v.

Razz Razz Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS!   I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 6:59 pm

Ha! That was my old house before I ever finished off. Now at the new house all I have is a shit bucket in front of an old tube t.v.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS!   I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:49 pm

Thats all a real player needs!

And a microwave to heat up my hot pockets!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS!   I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll show you MINE if you show me YOURS!
Page 1 of 1