Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

IMS locations...share your favorites

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

IMS locations...share your favorites Empty
PostSubject: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:08 pm

I don't use the IMS all that much, because I love the bitch bomb for helping me hit the higher KS, but I have a newfound appreciation for the mighty IMS. There was a contract for it the other day, so I ran it and dropped 4 in one match...got some good rage mics and fan mail!

I've found that it is essential on certain maps with lots of buildings...Dome for example. Place an IMS on the A side of the Dome, inside, just after the central divider...it's almost a guaranteed 4 kills...also, if you place it just inside the B building door, off to the side from the C entrance...4 kills.

I've been running Hardline, getting the 4 kills needed, set that bitch up and camp for the reaper or overwatch. Too easy.

Putting it in unexpected places works best...not ON flags, but on the way to them, behind a barrier. I laugh my ass off every time it pops. So many +100, +150 triple kills. I'm like Rif and Ms. Javelin.

So, please share any sneaky ass locations for the IMS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:19 pm

It was a forgotten killstreak for me until that contract came out last week and I threw a couple by the A flag on Arkaden and each one was good for at least three kills...I have kept it as an assault KS and like FBD I have noticed that it is best used anywhere other than right on the flag.

I put in the middle of the dome on Dome and got quite a few kills, no one expects to see an IMS there when they are rushing into the building. And on Arkaden I put it either to the left of the mall doors next to A or by the ammo crates outside of A (it tends to blend in with the crates)...
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:37 pm

I would think on Fallout by A, between the truck and the building. If you are coming from B, you wouldn't see it until you got to the flag. I think I've been killed there a couple times.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:43 pm

in the room overlooking the b flag in lockdown, snipers love to run into that room, but when they get there, SURPRISE!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:09 pm

I have saving assault for last on getting all the titles so run them very little. Two things I can say are. It does rain hell from above if u put it above the cat walk on b in carbon.

2 if u could get it in the little cubicle in arkenen by the a entrence doors it could due some work. It gets alot of traffic and they wouldent be able to shoot it. might be to big to fit there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Sith_Miester wrote:
I have saving assault for last on getting all the titles so run them very little. Two things I can say are. It does rain hell from above if u put it above the cat walk on b in carbon.

2 if u could get it in the little cubicle in arkenen by the a entrence doors it could due some work. It gets alot of traffic and they wouldent be able to shoot it. might be to big to fit there.

On Carbon, if you set it on the catwalk ABOVE B it clears out the flag below?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:17 pm

Maybe the other team was running blind eye the one time I tried it. Will have to give it another shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Kamea6 wrote:
in the room overlooking the b flag in lockdown, snipers love to run into that room, but when they get there, SURPRISE!!

I lol'd at that, thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:01 pm

I love watching them go off and track the guy trying to run from them. And you are right FBD, the best spots to place them is a choke point, hidden behind some obstacles where they can't see them. A stairs on Arkaden, just outside B-C hall on Underground, and C tube on Hardhat.

The great thing about these is that they act like an indicator similar to the claymore from BO. You either get a kill, or the game tells you that it's been destroyed so you can run back to the unattended flag and defend it yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:08 pm

I forgot about the B area on Underground. If we have A & B (ideal) they rush around the corner from C and BOOM, dead.

On Outpost, just around the corner on the A side of B. It's safe from their grenade tosses and they never think to stop there. Easy peasy mac n cheesy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Interchange, behind any of the road barricade partitions, or in any of the tunnels leading away from A when you have the opponent trapped there.

Carbon, the top level of the building between B and A with two doors at the bottom and two at the top. Set it up on top midway between the two doors and 3 of the 4 entrances will not be able to shoot at it. Camp the building where the catwalk stairs come down off to the SIDE of B with a view of the other door to protect your IMS while it racks up when you have them trapped at A spawn.

Mission, C flag, just off to the side where it would be in range to defend the flag. There are two places you can put it to where they are only shootable from 1 side of the platform or the other. Camp whichever path up is still accessible and you have a 4 kill machine.

Outpost, if you control B and C, put your IMS on the snow path beside the long porch behind one of the crates, so it is only visible from the bunker side.

Arkaden, Everyone can figure out that the nook at B flag is a popular place, but there are a couple better. 1 is in the double door entrance by the A flag. They come through there either flashed or in a cloud of their own smoke (adding to their demise). One spot against lemmings is in the downstairs portion in the corridor with a view of the B and C flags. If you have them at C (like you should) opposition spawning at C will usually come in through that corridor to either rush B (blindly running right past the IMS hidden behind the column) or rushing up the escalators closest to A, where our other IMS was (blindly running past the same IMS hidden behind the column. You get the bonus morons who jump out the window after going upstairs one of the other ways. That makes this my favorite spot.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:10 pm

I haven't had much luck with the IMS...but after reading some of these I may have to try it a little more...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:33 pm

best place is the little nook by the c flag on village, it will get a bunch every time. I love c on village and get very pissed if some one takes it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:29 pm

whats everyones take on IMS vs Predator... I only ask because as I have been stating lately in games I am the worst predator missle user ever... I would say 50% of the time I dont even get one kills with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:36 pm

I used to fail often with the pred, and still do occasionally, but almost always get a double kill now, which gets me to the heli.

I find that it's best to not try and drop it on their heads...the splash radius is huge. Pop it down near someone and it will almost always get them. Even if they are in doorways or under the infamous umbrellas on Resistance.

You'll also learn where you can pop it into buildings thru holes in the roof, like C on Dome, Arkaden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:46 pm

yah what constantly happens to me is i aim at someone, they either get shot or run into a building before it hits, or im so bad at driving it that I hit an obstacle on the way down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:47 pm

I have not used the IMS much. Will start using it more. I love the Predator. You can drop it on the B flag in Dome or the Hallway behind B to clear that out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:51 pm

I don't have much luck with them, when i get them, i try to flank a group, run up behind them and drop it. It makes for great rage mics. I do it to campers too. Anytime i try to strategically place one i get 0-1 kills before it's destroyed.

Kyle, I'm right there with you on the Preds. I just blame it on the clan being too good. Too many times have i watched someone die before the boom.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:37 pm

IMS? IS that something similar to PMS? If so i don't want anything to do with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:06 pm

Last night I decided to try to get the 5 I.M.S. challenge and actually ran assault a few games. I think I was able to get it in almost every game where I ran it, and got some cool items out of care packages too! Easily completed the challenge too.

Thanks for everyone on telling me how the Reaper works and I'm glad I know now how the Osprey "Gunner" works too. Should it really be a gunner? Not more like Osprey Care Package Delivery Man? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:47 am

I love predators...they're just fun and great for clearing flags...it definitely sucks to have someone in your site and they disappear just before impact though.

Walldoggy, how was that osprey for you? You sounded lost up there...did you rack up some kills with it? I pulled one out of a care package once and used it to push myself to a 22-1 game of KC...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:52 am

if you play Dom with savvy or the 1, they kill my pred kills right before they get hit
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:27 am

Never did get the hang of the Osprey Gunner. I did better with the Reaper the second time I had it. Got a few kills with it before I bit the dust. I guess it's to be expected when I rarely get those high kill streaks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:37 am

the reaper is kinda tough...it's real similar to predators but the camera doesn't follow them down and the blast radius isn't as big...when you aim the reaper it puts a red spot on the ground so it's sometimes best to start off your target then move on to them...
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:53 am

I like putting them everywhere, some ppl are just blind... please notice that's the third canister to fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMS locations...share your favorites   IMS locations...share your favorites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMS locations...share your favorites
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next