Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

PS3 Roster Consolidation

Go down 
+6
The1UrLookin4
Dog_soildier
Repo_Dog
Kamea6
walldoggy
mwhop78
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Consolidate Rosters?
Yes, 100 should always be on roster I and II.
PS3 Roster Consolidation Vote_lcap61%PS3 Roster Consolidation Vote_rcap
 61% [ 23 ]
No, keep it the way it is.
PS3 Roster Consolidation Vote_lcap16%PS3 Roster Consolidation Vote_rcap
 16% [ 6 ]
FBD is a prick.
PS3 Roster Consolidation Vote_lcap18%PS3 Roster Consolidation Vote_rcap
 18% [ 7 ]
BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS3 Roster Consolidation Vote_lcap5%PS3 Roster Consolidation Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 38

AuthorMessage

PS3 Roster Consolidation Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:15 pm

As MANIC suggested I am opening a new poll/topic for consideration.

In my opinion, roster I should ALWAYS have 100 on it. Then roster II should have 100. So on so forth. Just my opinion.

Roster I - 78
Roster II - 72
Roster III - 37

So by using my wonderful math skills, if roster I had 100, roster II would have 87 with 13 extra spots and no need for roster III. What does everyone think about consolidation? If in the event we did this, and by some miracle, I made it to roster I, Repo could lead roster II.

Last edited by SoonerChris on Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:19 pm

Agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:24 pm

well you wouldnt want someone to get more than their fair share of double xp. If it would even do that to begin with
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:49 pm

I don't think it matters one way or the other. The ones of us that play together do so regardless of what rosters we r on because we are all 30's. What i think might be the problem later or maybe already is dead weight that is taking up roster spots that never plays at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:59 pm

I think it makes sense to consolidate the rosters. It would be easier for the moderators to manage. As far as Elite goes, wouldn't consolidating the rosters increase the pool for a top 6 for the Clan Operations?

How would the consolidation be organized? Would roster 3 simply be absorbed into the other 2 rosters or would the 1st 22 in Roster 2 be moved to Roster 1 and all of Roster 3 moved to Roster 2?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:22 pm

wait, was I not supposed to vote FBD is a prick? I don't see any real reason not to consolidate. I would venture to say that most of us non OGs but non super new guys would love to be on R1 BUT it doesn't really matter since we all end up playing together anyway. not like R2 and 3 are full of slouches. We play with whomever has space, plain and simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Hey Dave, I did just notice though, I'm listed in the Roster 1 usergroup as well as the Roster 2 group.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:39 pm

WISC-YETI wrote:
I think it makes sense to consolidate the rosters. It would be easier for the moderators to manage. As far as Elite goes, wouldn't consolidating the rosters increase the pool for a top 6 for the Clan Operations?

How would the consolidation be organized? Would roster 3 simply be absorbed into the other 2 rosters or would the 1st 22 in Roster 2 be moved to Roster 1 and all of Roster 3 moved to Roster 2?
It makes sense to keep maintaining the lists so the active people are on the clans. Maybe we move dead weight to Roster III until they are just cut off?

And I would think people would move up by join date?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:41 pm

walldoggy wrote:
WISC-YETI wrote:

It makes sense to keep maintaining the lists so the active people are on the clans. Maybe we move dead weight to Roster III until they are just cut off?

Agreed, by join date
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Walldog...interesting concept. Let's keep that thought burning brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:45 pm

I'd throw in also that agree with by date but don't forget about forum activity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:47 pm

JBings wrote:
I'd throw in also that agree with by date but don't forget about forum activity.

+1 to forum activity. You could have someone that joined roster II, hasn't played since they joined, and haven't posted ANYTHING moved to roster I.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:48 pm

I would like to submit a write in vote for boobs...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:53 pm

hoffyguns wrote:
I would like to submit a write in vote for boobs...

i think it's sad boobs are no longer on the votes, just something about a prick.

Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:59 pm

walldoggy wrote:
WISC-YETI wrote:

i agree with this too, as i had mentioned in an earlier thread chris, there are alot of guys on the roster II that i don't even see on this forum, and not really sure if they are active players. you should clean house like dave did with the forums, free up roster space for guys who are actively playing with the clan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:07 pm

I think consolidation would be good, esp. it if amounts to double XP for both rosters. Definitely agree consideration should be given to join date & forum activity. When all is said & done, I'll play with people on my FL and whoever has room in a party. and I vote for BOOBS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Fucking Elite and it's limit cap bullshit...as well as PS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:09 pm

I agree consolidation should occur. On a side note patience must be had, as it is a metric shit-ton of work for Dave to remove people from elite and send out invites to get them onto the new roster. Plus he will have to figure out who to add from II to I and III to II. I do think join date is the primary requirement to join, but forum activity is critical also. I would hate to skip a guy on roster III who is active on the forum and PS3 in favor of a roster II guy who hardley ever plays with the clan and never posts up here in this hellhole of debauchery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:12 pm

I would add, besides boobs,

Roster I should be the 30’s that want to do Clan stuff on Elite. I thought I read about clan challenges being collective achievements that everyone in the clan needs to do.

Roster II could be “regular/active” 30’s that play but not really into Elite Clan stuff.

Roster III – noobs & inactive folks
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:19 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:

Roster I should be the 30’s that want to do Clan stuff on Elite. I thought I read about clan challenges being collective achievements that everyone in the clan needs to do.

Roster II could be “regular/active” 30’s that play but not really into Elite Clan stuff.

Roster III – noobs & inactive folks
this is a great idea eric, if we go this route, put me on roster I, cause i am down with helping out this clan with Elite.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:20 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I agree consolidation should occur. On a side note patience must be had, as it is a metric shit-ton of work for Dave to remove people from elite and send out invites to get them onto the new roster. Plus he will have to figure out who to add from II to I and III to II. I do think join date is the primary requirement to join, but forum activity is critical also. I would hate to skip a guy on roster III who is active on the forum and PS3 in favor of a roster II guy who hardley ever plays with the clan and never posts up here in this hellhole of debauchery.

Are not some of us curious folks here MODS?

With that said it's part of our jobs to help Dave in Clan Business...we are his true blue bitch elves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:20 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
I don't think it matters one way or the other. The ones of us that play together do so regardless of what rosters we r on because we are all 30's. What i think might be the problem later or maybe already is dead weight that is taking up roster spots that never plays at all.

I basically havent played in a month so i guess im falling into the dead weight category. Am i going to be dropped from the roster if i dont play soon? Im tempted to pop the game in again but im just not sure i can pry BF3 out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:23 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:

I basically havent played in a month so i guess im falling into the dead weight category. Am i going to be dropped from the roster if i dont play soon? Im tempted to pop the game in again but im just not sure i can pry BF3 out.

I don't want to be in that boat either. I don't have enough time for both games and find a higher level of satisfaction in BF3, but I miss playing with my brothers in Roster I. I would hate to get bumped off of Roster I.

@Manic, yes wer are Dave's little slaves and can move people around on the forums, but only the leader on elite can make any moves so the burden of this request will fall on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:27 pm

So we aren't doing the boobs thing anymore?

Boobs > FBD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:31 pm

He can give us access when needed...

Now no-one go all crazy about rosters...this is all just manChildren having a Think Tank so lets carry on...

So far Chris' idea is still the one that is holding my attention
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster Consolidation   PS3 Roster Consolidation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 Roster Consolidation
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next