Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

For you 80's hair band fans...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

For you 80's hair band fans... Empty
PostSubject: For you 80's hair band fans...   For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:34 pm

...I am going to see Cinderella tonight (it is their 25th anniversary tour - damn I am getting old).

I have seen most of the big hair bands (Motley Crew, Poison, Tesla, LA Guns, Kiss, Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister, Warrant and probably a few others), but for some reason I always missed Cinderella.

So getting ready to knock back some beers and relive the 80's - minus the big hair and spandex (unfortunately I sported both back in the day) cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For you 80's hair band fans...   For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:18 pm

That should be a great show. Freakin' enjoy man!! Who's opening?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For you 80's hair band fans...   For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:21 pm

Wear your jean jacket with the Metallica patch on the back.

I'm going to see Steely Dan tonight...best live band ever. 3rd row!!!

"Is there gas in the caaaarrr? Yes there's gas in the caaarrrr!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For you 80's hair band fans...   For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Damn I forgot about the jean jacket with patches...I rocked one back in the day...lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For you 80's hair band fans...   For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:42 pm

The opening act is a local band called MASS...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For you 80's hair band fans...   For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Sweet. I have go third row for Def Leppard with Heart opening in Sep. I know Jem sported the mullet. It was the must have fasion accessory of the late 80's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For you 80's hair band fans...   For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:19 am

BD I had the long hair which I trimmed back to a very fashionable mullet in the late eighties Smile My daughter loves pulling out those pictures of her Dad! Ah Def Leppard...sweet, another one I need to catch...

Well had a great time last night, but damn I am getting old...first the band did NOT look like those guys on my poster back in the day (lets say father time catches all of us eventually), but Tom Keifer could still hit those notes! Unfortunately my 30plus ear drums are still ringing and I had to be in the office for 9:00 am Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For you 80's hair band fans...   For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:36 am

I have Dokken's Dream Warriors stuck in my head now with clips from the movie.....

el-sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For you 80's hair band fans...   For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:09 pm

I too liked Def Leppard. I used to rock the jean vest with the faux wool lining...what a dork!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For you 80's hair band fans...   For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Hey! Don't disrespect the insulated jean jacket with faux wool lining. I still have mine and wear it when it is early in the morning and I am out changing the oil in the car or finishing concrete.

On another note, Def Leppard can still bring it. Journey can too with that new singer they have. Sorry to say Styx suck in concert now. I saw them a couple of years ago. The sight of them trying to preform ruined many good songs from my youth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For you 80's hair band fans...   For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:47 pm

My favorite genre. My first concert was KISS in 78' when i was 13. Last concert i went to was Metallica couple years ago and that was bad ass. Few years ago i went to Styx and REO and Journey and that was awsome. I didnt think Styx wasnt all that bad but def not like the old'n days. Yup sure wish i would have gone to Def Leppard. I had a girlfriend a little over a year ago and she bought me Nickelback tickets but i was a dumb ass for splitting with her before hand. bummmmmer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For you 80's hair band fans...   For you 80's hair band fans... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For you 80's hair band fans...
Page 1 of 1