Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Beer Comp'ed?

Go down 
+5
Severed Digits
Sr Slampiece
pariah_81
ArcaniX
DELTAxDOG
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:54 am

Do you ever find yourself goin 2-20, blowing up the rage mic? Blameing lag comp, or stupid camping noobs? Mabey youve been beer comp'ed!

Man did i have this goin on last night lol playin like shit but haveing a blast! whats your thoughts about drinking while playin mw3? does it help or hinder your game?
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:04 am

Hinders. Completely. I feel my reflexes slide almost immediately - their looser... And with a mediocre internet connection, my reflex times have to be at their sharpest to account for the lag... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:09 am

I always crack a few while playing...it undoubtedly hinders your coordination and reflexes. It is a central nervous system depressant, after all.

That being said, who gives a fuck! Drink up, cuss like a sailor and have fun.

Last night I was feeling pretty toasty after just 5 Bud Light Platinums, and I know my skills were not as sharp as they could have been. Or perhaps it was the week off from MW3 that had me rusty.... Question
Back to top Go down

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:12 am

I am 100% for drinking and using digital firearms,seeing as how the game warden frowns upon drinking and using real firearms. The fact that you were blowing a .18 into the mic last night was not your problem. Goodkat's invincible armor was your problem.
Back to top Go down

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:13 am

I find that at times I do better when drinking. I think there is a possibility that the booze eliminates all the unnecessary thinking that takes place and allows me to just be in the moment.

Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:18 am

SlyPeeler wrote:
I am 100% for drinking and using digital firearms,seeing as how the game warden frowns upon drinking and using real firearms. The fact that you were blowing a .18 into the mic last night was not your problem. Goodkat's invincible armor was your problem.

Fuck that son-of-a-bitch! lol! i shot his corner campin ass lol... i still had fun even if i was bitching. at some point i noticed i was not able to drive my little solider and that mabey it was time to quit lol
Back to top Go down

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:22 am

I bet 1 drink would actually help, but more than one, not so much. I always drink a bloody at the golf course before tee off for a calming effect. Definitely helps.
Back to top Go down

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:30 am

I think we need to create a drunk 30 lobby, at least on the weekends. It would be funny to see everyone's pixel Rambo run into walls and waste a clip shooting at teams mates that startle them. Of course there will always be that one sober fuck wad that would jump in and take advantage of the situation.
Back to top Go down

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:33 am

I shoot at friendlies all the time. For some reason the blue names don't always appear over their heads...what's up with that?
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:55 am

SlyPeeler wrote:
I think we need to create a drunk 30 lobby, at least on the weekends. It would be funny to see everyone's pixel Rambo run into walls and waste a clip shooting at teams mates that startle them. Of course there will always be that one sober fuck wad that would jump in and take advantage of the situation.

Let me know! I am a cheap date now a days. I got plastered off of 2 sam adams yesterday. Goes to show you all you gotta do is train and not drink for a while and even a shot will knock you into stupid land.
Back to top Go down

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:34 am

FBD wrote:
I shoot at friendlies all the time. For some reason the blue names don't always appear over their heads...what's up with that?

No shit, when team mates come around a corner or walk behind a truck then back the blue tag disappears. That is the reason I am running out of ammo, not because I am kill whoring it up.
Back to top Go down

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:39 am

DELTA YOU'RE ALIVE? Hahaha! How are you feeling today my friend? You were in rare form last night. Good times. And Sly that's an interesting idea. We should do that.
Back to top Go down

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:39 am

Drinking hinders pretty much everything except courage. After a few beers the best thing for me to do is turn off the game for the sake of everyone else and my stats as well.
Back to top Go down

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:44 am

I drink when i play, like Wini said it cuts out the over thinking and trying to do crap. Sometimes i think my slow reflexes when drinking fool "lag comp" into giving me a boost as i usually do better or at least i think i do.
Back to top Go down

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:46 am

I play with a bit of a buzz on from time to time...but not generally when I'm plastered...I'm just way to uncoordinated...
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:58 am

I don't think my xbox works without beer? Last Thursday night after birthday margaritas, wow. I don't remember who I played with but I'm sure it wasn't pretty.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:09 pm

As long as its just a buzz i still play well, but after i start to get that feeling, you know the one where you get up to get another beer and right before you sit down you think " oh shit i almost missed the chair, yep im drunk" thats when i should stop. Not me though id rather keep playing anf hold down that bottom spot on the leader bord lol telling ppl how much i love them and all that good stuff... and myt i got my drunk pro perk a long time ago... im feeling great!

Sly: yea im def down for that! If we do a privet match then i can make it invite only so no sober asses get in lil... we can make it a game, shot every time you die! (Shot of beer!) we will all be wasted after a couple hours lol

FBD: yea i think its just the beer goggles that make there names go away! drunken Im gonna have to try that new bud light out, seems like you like it. Im still stuck on the Yuengling since its so new here in ohio.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Im tired of editing every freakin post i make so i will just say that i use my damn phone on 95% of my post so please forgive typos lol... and lolz... lol

@ slam.... great shit bro! Is that why i will send you an invite and insted of you jumpin in or sending a msg you just send me back an invite lol to durnk to think?
Back to top Go down

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:19 pm

Sorry I dont play video games sober.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:16 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:

Wow, how the hell do you quick scope drunk?
Back to top Go down

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Does 420 count as not being sober lol
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:23 pm

scoooby81 wrote:

Yes sir!
Back to top Go down

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:39 pm

Im down then lets all get messed up and do a private match but give me a week before u do it cause im not home where my xbox is till then
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:10 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
scoooby81 wrote:

Yes sir!
I was unaware of this fact. As it turns out, I have never (that's right! Literally never.) played mw3 sober. As a matter of fact, the last video game I played while sober was Mario Kart on the N64 and that was when it was still fairly new.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:23 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
JxVegas702 wrote:

Wow, how the hell do you quick scope drunk?

Its actually alot easier for me when I got a buzz going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beer Comp'ed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer Comp'ed?   Beer Comp'ed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beer Comp'ed?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next