Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

BF3 Expansion Packs

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BigDaddySn0w

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

BF3 Expansion Packs Empty
PostSubject: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:02 am

Interesting article on Kotaku regarding EA releasing 3 Expansion packs to BF3. One will be infantry only, one will be heavy on Vehicles and the third isn't yet mentioned.

http://kotaku.com/5891211/map-packs-bah-battlefield-3-changes-the-game-with-three-themed-expansion-packs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:26 am

I was just reading about this.. sounds like fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:35 am

Damn. June for the first DLC map pack? I thought there was going to be a release towards the end of March in line with the new patch. Thanks for posting bigdaddysnow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:30 pm

I am suspiscious of any map named CQC. Sounds like a shotgun map...

I will likely be getting this unless something terrible happens, like everyone says it blows.

Wish they did not wait this long.
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:40 pm

I can wait till June. Would give me some time to play Mass Effect 3 a little.

But as usual, Friday Nights would be reserved specifically for BF3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Smaller maps and smaller teams allow them to use the processor for higher levels of detail (i.e more destructible environment) which I like, but I'm not real keen on smaller CQC maps. If I wanted that, I'd play MW3.

I'll probably hold back on this until there's a fair number of assessments of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:48 pm

I understand the release dates are June, Fall, and Winter, is this a two year game? I know, dumb question. if so, fine with me since I just started playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:07 pm

I want my damn DINOSAURS. They are rumored to be a survival mode in one of the DLC's similar to zombies or survival mode in MW3. I wonder if they are co-op? that would be cool as hell. No confirmation I have seen yet on dinos, but a lot of BF3 forum chatter about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:09 pm

The only dinosaurs I want are going to be in the new Transformers game a-la War for Cybertron but apparently way better.

Me Grimlock...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:12 pm

Off subject, but yeah! Dinobots kicked ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:46 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I want my damn DINOSAURS. They are rumored to be a survival mode in one of the DLC's similar to zombies or survival mode in MW3. I wonder if they are co-op? that would be cool as hell. No confirmation I have seen yet on dinos, but a lot of BF3 forum chatter about it.

I thought you were just being an ass hat in the chat, but you are saying this is real?!? I still think you are making this shit up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Nope. Not kidding Battlefield 3 Jurrasic Horde is supposed to be a survival like game with dinos instead of zombies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:59 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Wow...that would be fucking awesome in co-op. I was calling bullshit until the second video...now there may be a little hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:03 pm

And Wini thought I was full of shit. co-op dinosaur survival mode sounds awesome to me. M1 Abrams vs. T-Rex. Yee Haw!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:36 pm

The three DLCs are the CQC, The Armored Kill, and the End game. Me thinks the Dinosaurs will be in the End game DLC which won't hit until winter. Boo! Good news is that the DLCs are supposed to be available to PS3 console 1 week earlier than PC or Xbox so there is some reciprocation for the MW3 debacle.

BF3 Expansion Packs Bfxpan10

Battlefield 3: Close Quarters – In Battlefield 3: Close Quarters, players are dropped into a frantic, infantry-only theatre of war. Frostbite 2 high definition destruction makes the environment come alive as everything from furniture to plaster gets shot to pieces. Players will feel the intensity of the world exploding around them as rubble and broken pieces pile up on the floor, while tight level design and vertical gameplay create a highly competitive environment. Battlefield 3: Close Quarters also introduces new weapons, assignments and unique dog tags to bring back to the base game.

Battlefield 3: Armored Kill – Following the tight infantry gameplay of Battlefield 3: Close Quarters, DICE will release Battlefield 3: Armored Kill that ups the ante for vehicular mayhem as only Battlefield can do. Featuring new driveable tanks, ATVs, mobile artillery and more, Battlefield 3: Armored Kill also delivers huge battlefields for an all-out vehicle assault, including the biggest map in Battlefield history.

Battlefield 3: End Game – The fourth expansion pack will ship in the winter but details remain tightly guarded.

The dates for these packs are to be outlined in the future, but at the moment we can say the Battlefield 3: Close Quarters lands in June, Battlefield 3: Armored Kill in the fall, and Battlefield 3: End Game in the winter.

Also taken from the press release is the addition of a "Rent-a-Server" feature for console players!

Battlefield 3 is supported by a robust, and completely free social platform called Battlelog that invites players to compete, communicate and play with friends. Gamers track personal stats, compare against other players and join a platoon in an effort to dominate the battlefield. To add to the competitive fervor, a fully integrated rent-a-server program for console players will be available for gamers to play online with friends the way they want to play in either private, public, ranked or unranked matches. For more information about these enhancements and future plans for Battlelog, please visit www.battlefield.com.

Source: http://ea.gamespress.com/release.asp?i=1741 [ea.gamespress.com]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:01 am

Co-OP Dino hunting.. That sounds like so much fun.. I hope they really do this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:08 am

Wow. You were serious...

Here is to hoping we do not have to wait for winter for dinosaurs.

How old is this rumor? Did not see a mention of it on battlelog forums yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:04 am

I first saw the rumor in Jan. More and more traffic about it in BF3 forum. Look in the official announcements sub forum. Ra hasn't posted it, but they hint at it, and non moderators are posting it and there threads get deleted pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:18 am

I don't have the Back to Karkand expansion pack so I get kicked at time when in a sqaud. I see on the forum you guys have rented a BF3 server which is very cool and it looks like there is a specific map rotation which includes Karkand maps.

I thinking about downloading the maps. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:47 am

Download 'em.. Lots of fun! Also, if you are on and don't have them, we can take them out of the server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 am

Download em for sure, just did it myself and the new maps are a blast. Nothing worse than playin with the clan and getting booted because you don't have the maps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:26 am

The only one I'm not looking forward to is the close quarters pack. Battlefield is not supposed to be close quarters at all. It's a failed attempt to bring over the COD crowd. I do play TDM from time to time, but to have an entire map pack based on TDM style maps is too much for BF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:49 am

Currently downloading....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:27 am

CyberTwiXX wrote:
The only one I'm not looking forward to is the close quarters pack. Battlefield is not supposed to be close quarters at all. It's a failed attempt to bring over the COD crowd. I do play TDM from time to time, but to have an entire map pack based on TDM style maps is too much for BF.

I get a lot of frame jump in CQ, but I wonder how much of that is my LCD tv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Expansion Packs   BF3 Expansion Packs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3 Expansion Packs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next