Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Marsh trolling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Marsh trolling Empty
PostSubject: Marsh trolling   Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:53 pm

Did I happen to see Marsh was trolling here again?
Back to top Go down

Marsh trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsh trolling   Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:01 pm

don't know. can you link the thread?
Back to top Go down

Marsh trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsh trolling   Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:04 pm

I saw a thread from Dave earlier, but now it's gone.
Back to top Go down

Marsh trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsh trolling   Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Guys... I somewhat have an open dialogue with Dani so if you see any "Marsh Attacks" please copy and paste them then send them to me. I'm attempting to document
Back to top Go down

Marsh trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsh trolling   Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:14 pm

I could have swore I saw one earlier when I checked from my phone. I believe he tried 3 separate attempts today, but I guess Dave deleted the post. Perhaps he can clue us in.

Last edited by FBD on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Marsh trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsh trolling   Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:24 pm

Shouldn't delete them, should move them to hidden forum for posterity's sake
Back to top Go down

Marsh trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsh trolling   Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:05 pm

I didnt see any of them. Dave might have just cut them instantly.
Back to top Go down

Marsh trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsh trolling   Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:18 pm

I'd like to see what he tried to write...they need to be saved and sent to Dani. She needs a leash for that doggie.
Back to top Go down

Marsh trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsh trolling   Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Wow some ppl dont have anything better todo with their time
Back to top Go down

Marsh trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsh trolling   Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:38 pm

How 'bout it...what a petulant child.
Back to top Go down

Marsh trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsh trolling   Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:42 pm

You know it is interesting... last week when this went down, I looked at their forums and saw that Marsh was still posting entries that were borderline inflammatory... but mostly contradictory of a group who professed to harbor no ill will.

I went back and visited their forums today and all those posts have been scraped off. Perhaps the dialog with Danni is helping this.

On a whim, I used Google to search what might have been taken off the site and my search returned this post:

http://goo.gl/dnSku

the title of the post is a direct quote from our post in these mod forums. Even the Mod forums and wastebaskets of OUR forum are being searched by Google's spiders. We need to figure out a way to turn this off. ANYONE can read this stuff from Google's cache.

http://goo.gl/xZJbt

It appears right now that EVERYONE can see any posts, members or not. You can verify this by pulling up a browser without logging into this site and then looking at the Gogole search results. It can all be read.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

Marsh trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsh trolling   Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:22 pm

It's a open forum, this is not supost to be at lest I thought so.
let it die don't care what he says. if he shows hear delete him and move on.
And this is what he wants !
Back to top Go down

Marsh trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsh trolling   Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:46 pm

interesting that the mod forum and wastebasket are searchable thru google. I thought you need password permissions to view. I am not tech savvy enough to even begin to come up with a solution to this issue. Maybe someone else can chime in.
Back to top Go down

Marsh trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsh trolling   Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:46 pm

I am not trying to invalidate anyone else's feelings on this subject. just trying to understand.

Why do we give a fuck what this guy does? If he post here we have mods that can treat what he has to say like the rest of the spam we delete everyday.

I realize he has his own clan and forum to write his "asshole with a bullhorn" rants. The KKK also have their own Klan and I am sure they have their own forums as well. I don't care what they have to say either. Assholes have to be assholes somewhere and it's a big internet.

Perhaps my indifference is blinding me to the real issue at hand. Just not sure why we give two shits what this guy does or does not do.

Back to top Go down

Marsh trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsh trolling   Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Good points all... no more posts from me concerning this then, open forums it is.
Back to top Go down

Marsh trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsh trolling   Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:30 pm

hockalees wrote:
Good points all... no more posts from me concerning this then, open forums it is.

Perhaps that came out the wrong way Hock, and I apologize if it did. I am just not understanding what the big deal is about.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Marsh trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsh trolling   Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:02 pm

The forums are open and have been for a while now. I haven't seen any posts from Marsh and let's try to get past this until he shows back up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Marsh trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsh trolling   Marsh trolling Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:38 pm

The Trash Can forum can only be viewed by members now. No guests or outsiders can view it. The mod forum is private, but SRV Ryan was a mod, and turned Darksyder. His mod privileges are gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
Sponsored content

Marsh trolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marsh trolling   Marsh trolling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marsh trolling
Page 1 of 1