Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Empty
PostSubject: What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD??   What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:09 pm

me and my left thumb really miss Marathon (MW2) and Marathon Pro (BLOPS) along with Nuketown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD??   What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:24 pm

C4 as equipment. War lord pro, double the gernades double the fun. Also my all time favorite gun, the comando.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD??   What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:37 pm

I miss Flack Jacket Pro.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD??   What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:55 pm

walldoggy wrote:
I miss Flack Jacket Pro.

Thats what my response was going to be. Its like a trophy system 24/7.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD??   What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
walldoggy wrote:
I miss Flack Jacket Pro.

And immunity from fire (flamethrower) and napalm!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD??   What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:57 pm

I miss Favela, the Galil, and my favorite knife ever, the COMMANDO LUNGE!!!!

that last part was just trolling, but I really did like Favela.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD??   What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:00 pm

What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? 06956318826703637742
That was my go to dom class, AK47 interchangable with Galil of course. I really miss hardened and having 2 C4s was rad.
Napalm is the best kill streak of all time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD??   What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:09 pm

I miss my Blops class of Galil with ext mags,LAW,scavenger/hardened/hacker all pro'd. Throw in a switch to the famas sometimes and you got the class i played 99% of the time. Worked decent enough for any map. Miss the napalm dearly as well as the chopper gunner/dogs. I loved most weapons from MW2 so i dont really miss one too much. I had over 2500 kills with i think 6 of them so i wasnt too reliant on any one. Its the maps and the different ways to play each one that i miss most. So much variety compared to MW3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD??   What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:20 pm

I felt like all of the ARs in BLOPS were basically the same therefore interchangable...

thats where MW2 and MW3 shine in my book, the weapons vary a lot in use and effectiveness in different situations, the OP machine pistols are getting old though... just as the G18 akimbos did in MW2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD??   What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:35 pm

AK74u with rapid fire

Hacker Pro (all your equipment are belong to us)

Commando

Warlord Pro

Flak Jacket Pro

Gun emblems

oh yeah.... OPEN LOBBIES!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD??   What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:03 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Sr Slampiece wrote:
walldoggy wrote:
I miss Flack Jacket Pro.

And immunity from fire (flamethrower) and napalm!

same here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD??   What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Open lobbies for sure

Galil, ext mags

Napalm

Hardline pro rolling CPs

and the PPsH from W@W! The STG44 was pretty gnarly too...

I DO NOT miss:
Commando lunge
Danger Close
Buffed Toobs
One Man Army
Claymore spam EVERYWHERE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD??   What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:30 am

Dual Mags, that is all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD??   What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:41 am

I miss the option with BLOPS, when using a tactical insertion, you were giving a choice to insert or cancel the insertion. I hate when someone camps you tactical, waits until til you lay your tactical, kills you and then kills you again after insertion. Nothing you can do, but bite the bullets..lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD??   What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:01 am

I miss my run/gun class from MW2, I played a lot of bomb games and this setup was the shit...

UMP45 w/silencer - med range kills
M9 w/tac knife - short range kills
or Stinger - No Harrier, Chopper Gunner, Nuke for you.
Semtex - clear the bomb sight
Blast Shield - takes a danger close direct impact to kill you
Marathon Pro - get anywhere fast
Cold Blooded Pro - playing dead and not worrying about air support
Commando Pro - jump off everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD??   What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:33 am

Flack Jacket Pro was pretty much the only perk I miss dearly. Blash Shield doesn't cut it.

I miss a lot of maps from MW2/Blops. I never sniped in MW2 so I'm sure I didn't take advantage of the maps as much as I could have. Terminal and Favela come to mind the most. The only map in blops I hated was crisis. It always sucked no matter what mode.

I do really miss shotgun secondaries from MW2 just because I like to be an overpowered monster! The guns were already strong but then your secondary was insane in close quarters! But having the shotties as primaries does force you to play with a completely different style since you have to get close.

Oh, and Frag x3...Just foolin! That was the worst ever! I used to joke that all you oculd ever hear in CoD4 were bouncing nades...then it became true Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD??   What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:10 am

Shotty Secondaries were nice. I never felt that setup was overpowered either. Machine pistols are arguably more OP than shotties anyway. Machine pistols make handguns completely obsolete and as useful as tits on a bull.

Handgun kills should be double XP or something to warrant their use.

Although it is fun as hell winning a HC FFA match using nothing but a crappy MP412! The lobby rage is epic. I've actually been called a tryhard for using it!!! WTF? I'm trying to get all handguns fully leveled up for the emblems (and easy XP). Still need to use the weak ass P99 and the Desert Eagle, which unlocks rather late for a handgun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD??   What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:05 pm

FBD wrote:
Shotty Secondaries were nice. I never felt that setup was overpowered either. Machine pistols are arguably more OP than shotties anyway. Machine pistols make handguns completely obsolete and as useful as tits on a bull.

Handgun kills should be double XP or something to warrant their use.

Although it is fun as hell winning a HC FFA match using nothing but a crappy MP412! The lobby rage is epic. I've actually been called a tryhard for using it!!! WTF? I'm trying to get all handguns fully leveled up for the emblems (and easy XP). Still need to use the weak ass P99 and the Desert Eagle, which unlocks rather late for a handgun.

I love when you use hand guns in TDM and all the other guys on your team start using them too.

P99 has the fastest rate of fire of all guns in MW3, it will fire as fast as you can push the button.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD??   What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Perk/Gun/Map/KS/ETC do you miss most from previous COD??
Page 1 of 1