Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Empty
PostSubject: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:51 am

No I (JK) am not leaving so (Don't get your hopes up) this isn't a goodbye message of any sorts, but with the open 7 or so spots it is hard for me to keep up with elite lately. I rarely get enough time on the forum lately. With things as busy for me now it is time I take a step back and let someone else take over.

I have promoted Ogbunabali as the new roster 1 leader. I am sure he will do a great job and I know this, since he actually was the person that formed the roster and claimed our clan on elite when it first was working.

So please point any new members looking for invites into the direction of Scoooby and OG.

Thanks Og for accepting my offer.

GT=JK STEELERS68 & JK STEELERS4

Last edited by BlackDeath on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : unsticky and locked - last post updated with most recent info)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:13 am

Og has handed the reigns over to me as I have a lot more time on my hands to manage elite and get us enlisted in events.

Thanks for the opportunity guys it is my honor to represent the 30's in this role.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:30 am

Congrats missiler!

To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Deltapayback2resized
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:03 am

Congratz missiler
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:14 am

Congrats man!

To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Twittersmallu
To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... YoutubesmallTo the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Twitchsmall
To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Hkle
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:39 am

Grats man. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:58 am

Congrats Missiler!
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:12 am

Congrats Missiler

Winners

Winners

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:26 am

Thanks everyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:46 am

Congratz on mod missiler
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:54 am

way to go man, im sure you will do a great job!
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:59 am

Congratulations!

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Congrats! Do well or you will be destroyed.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Kick azz and take names. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Winners

Winners

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Thanks guys. I will do my best.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:03 pm

Hey since all you Green Mods are in here why the fuck did i just lose 5 post and a prestige???? i exept this shit from IW but not you asshats lol

To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Deltapayback2resized
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:06 pm

My fault I deleted my individual clan op threads next time I will just move them. I made 2 sticky threads one for ps3 and one for xbox for all upcoming clan ops.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:08 pm

Thanks! Already failing at your job and you just started lol!

Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:10 pm

I wanted to catch your post count but I lost more than you lol. It didn't help my cause.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:11 pm

Hey it has takein me alot of unhelpfull post and a shit load of post whoreing to get here lol

Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:17 pm

see now your "clean up" has already been messed up cuz i have to be the first xbox guy to hit 1000 post lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:18 pm

Delta ill hit 1k before u hahaha
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:20 pm

Mabey, but JK is the one im woried about, hes at 997! After that i dont care, i would just be the first loser lol

Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:22 pm

Oh and i thought i was posting in missilers new clan ops topic so forget what i said about messing up his cleaning lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Lmao delta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...   To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation..  Your new leader of invites is... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the XBOX Roster 1 Elite Nation.. Your new leader of invites is...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Games :: Black Ops 2 :: COD Elite-
Jump to: