Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Double XP this Weekend?

Go down 
+2
Winners
Barney_killer187
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Double XP this Weekend? Empty
PostSubject: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Anyone know if this is for everyone or do you have to be Premium Elite?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:15 pm

1st I'm hearing about it. I still hoping they do another mw2 and blops doube weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:40 pm

I could have really used one last weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:45 pm

First ive heard of this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Is it this weekend that the first overall map pack is available to the public on Xbox? If so, it would make sense that the double XP would be on for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:57 pm

hope its for all elite and not just xbox lol
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:26 pm

If PS3 has it which I dont think they do it will tell you in the game lobby.

This is the message we get on xbox.
“DLC Collection 1 is available for purchase now. New MP maps and SO Missions await you. Plus, earn Double XP this weekend.”

PS3 will probably get it when all map packs are released for them.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:31 pm

It is the 1st weekend for xbo map packs going public I am going to guess ps3 will have to wait a month for theres. weird thing is the only cod tweet I got today was about a clan op that as far as I can tell never exsisted. Nothing on double xp or new map packs.
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:42 pm

damn the luck lol
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:46 am

It is for all of xbox.

In Black Ops, did anyone use the trick to extend their double XP weekend? Whenever they made a change to the game like a double xp weekend or whatever, they would release a new build (numbers in the top right of the screen in the lobby) well, if you played over the weekend with double xp and never back out of the xbox live lobby or shut off your xbox, you would continue to play on that same build, hence, continue to get double xp. Eventually it would force you out but we would usually make it to the next Wednesday or even Thursday. That was a lot of Nuketown 24/7!

I wonder if it will work with MW3. However they way they have been banning people left and right I don't know if would want to try it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:15 am

**UPDATE*** from Robert Bowling via Twitter - double XP turned on this weekend for all players, all platforms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:29 am

Sr Slampiece wrote:

**UPDATE*** from Robert Bowling via Twitter - double XP turned on this weekend for all players, all platforms.

Double XP this Weekend? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR4aKatVStlT-yd4GKEexXqNyX6wULOPzPjTJntDHXKmzzTr1R
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:10 pm

oh sweet Jesus...glad I'm just hitting lvl 65-66. Now just the trick of hoping I can get some playtime from the wife. I think I'll lay off the PS3 for the next 2-3 days and then pull the "i haven't played all week" card. Yeah, that's the ticket. Does it start Friday and end Tuesday morning?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:12 pm

OldSchoolNESfan wrote:
I think I'll lay off the PS3 for the next 2-3 days and then pull the "i haven't played all week" card. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Oh, oh, oh, GOOD idea.

Nah, I'll just play dumb and Saturday morning say to her, "oh wow, there's 2XP this weekend, I HAVE to play."
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:19 pm

It starts at weird times like 10pm Friday nite EST
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:52 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
In Black Ops, did anyone use the trick to extend their double XP weekend? Whenever they made a change to the game like a double xp weekend or whatever, they would release a new build (numbers in the top right of the screen in the lobby) well, if you played over the weekend with double xp and never back out of the xbox live lobby or shut off your xbox, you would continue to play on that same build, hence, continue to get double xp. Eventually it would force you out but we would usually make it to the next Wednesday or even Thursday. That was a lot of Nuketown 24/7!

I wonder if it will work with MW3. However they way they have been banning people left and right I don't know if would want to try it.
Yeah we could do that on PS3 too. Just never shut off the PS3 and you could have double XP for a while longer. The number of people would keep dropping until after a few of days, there weren't enough people left to get a match going.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:26 pm

this will also mean that the servers are gonna be overloaded with players, so we'll be playing some laggy games. but i will be there anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:05 am

Trolling tweeted it would hit 2 am pst Across all platforms! good news for once.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:54 am

2am tonight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:33 am

Yes sir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:57 am

Pushing an #MW3 update around 2 AM PT that will activate Double XP across all platforms as well address some matchmaking issues.

That was posted 7hrs ago which was 7pm PST so it should be activated any time now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:47 am

uh oh...how am I supposed to do my homework today when there's double xp!?!?! confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:50 am

Dbl xp time woohoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:21 am

I've been waiting all week for this!! Hence why I haven't been on in order to garner playing time approval from the wife. After a trip to the barn tonight after work, I should be set to play for a few hours each day this weekend.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:42 am

hoffyguns wrote:
uh oh...how am I supposed to do my homework today when there's double xp!?!?! confused
You are not. That was IW's way to get you to keep playing with the Late Night WC. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double XP this Weekend?   Double XP this Weekend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double XP this Weekend?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next