Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"

Go down 
+3
walldoggy
Maverick9227
ImGoodIfYouSuck
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sr Slampiece

If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:01 pm

one more
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:14 am

I would like a custom sig but unfortunately I am not very creative!! Lol so any of u awesome gentlemen wanna make one for me?? It doesn't have to be anything girly or even include my gamer tag I just want something badass!! So those that know a bit about my gaming style have any ideas???
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:29 pm

kristine.berrett wrote:
I would like a custom sig but unfortunately I am not very creative!! Lol so any of u awesome gentlemen wanna make one for me?? It doesn't have to be anything girly or even include my gamer tag I just want something badass!! So those that know a bit about my gaming style have any ideas???

How's a dis???

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img832/4049/kristinef.png

If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Kristinef

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:00 pm

i like it!! ur awesome Slam!! cheers
Back to top Go down
x WOLFSKIN x

x WOLFSKIN x

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am

I would like a custom sig. Something along the lines of my GT. Have an image of a soldier wearing a wolfskin as camo, or a headpiece. Something like that...would also need info on how to apply it, ha. New to all this forum malarky
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:13 am

I can put something together for you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
x WOLFSKIN x

x WOLFSKIN x

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:22 am

Thanks Maverick, like the black, grey (no colour) work you've already done. Can't wait
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:34 pm

Hey guys. If anyone could help me out and make a sig for me I'd really appreciate it. I don't have an artistic bone in my body. Thanks Cent
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:25 pm

What are you thinking of??
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:34 pm

Is it possible to have an old Centurion using an Assault Rifle?
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:59 pm

Sure. I'll pull some graphics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:55 am

Mav,

Just found that sig you did a while back.

Thanks so much man.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:14 am

You like it??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:16 am

Yep.

Looks good.

Veggie looks very ornery.

Sweet.
Back to top Go down
x WOLFSKIN x

x WOLFSKIN x

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:43 pm

any news on mine Maverick
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:52 pm

I'm pulling images together still and working with some ideas. I expect to have something later in the week to look at.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:41 pm

I think the point of this thread was to direct people to post in the thread below. lol

Guest wrote:
if you dont then we do not get notification of your post and will probably miss you, sorry.

edited by: BlackDeath

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t35-requesting-custom-sig
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Probably
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:54 pm

But it is nice to have a thread telling people to post in another one. haha
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:18 pm

x WOLFSKIN x wrote:
I would like a custom sig. Something along the lines of my GT. Have an image of a soldier wearing a wolfskin as camo, or a headpiece. Something like that...would also need info on how to apply it, ha. New to all this forum malarky

Thats going to be kinda tough. Im not very good at photo manipulation yet. Any others ideas?
Back to top Go down
x WOLFSKIN x

x WOLFSKIN x

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:29 pm

Anything will do. Black, greys and white

Cheers Mav
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:14 am

Ok, I'll work with that.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:26 pm

x WOLFSKIN x wrote:

Cheers Mav

Not much but, So far...

If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Wolf_v10
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:59 pm

Maverick9227 wrote:
x WOLFSKIN x wrote:

Cheers Mav

Not much but, So far...

If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Wolf_v10

That's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:41 pm

walldoggy wrote:

That's pretty cool.

Thanks. Im down with a viral flu and cant go into the office so I have some spare time and the new Photoshop.
Back to top Go down
x WOLFSKIN x

x WOLFSKIN x

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:20 pm

Beautiful Mav. Top work once again. Hope ya get better soon. Man-flu is a serious illness

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"   If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you want a custom sig, post in the Announcement thread - "Requesting a custom sig"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next