Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

it's not over till it is over

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

it's not over till it is over  Empty
PostSubject: it's not over till it is over    it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:36 pm

first part of the game we owned them ... then mid match turn around reared it's ugly head and we got spawn trapped at C then A then C but in the end we pulled it out the score dissapeared at the end of the game but last it showed was 188-196 but in the end .. well watch the ending for yourself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: it's not over till it is over    it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:48 pm

I know there can be a lot of squawking on the comms toward the end of those matches, but I like those nail biters. Nice win!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: it's not over till it is over    it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Darn that's as close as it gets. Out of the nearly 2000 games of DOM I've played only one has ended in a tie.
Way to pull it out!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: it's not over till it is over    it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:38 pm

Nice work Late Night WC!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: it's not over till it is over    it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:43 pm

that was good shit..."we need a triple cap to win...well I'm on B...there it is....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" (pretty close quote to what was going on in the comms during this clip)...followed by "How the hell did we lose to those douchebags?" Laughing

That's crazy that we won that game with a solo cap of B...those fuckers EMP'd and stealthed the bejeebers out of us...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: it's not over till it is over    it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:43 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Nice work Late Night WC!

Yeah...where the hell were you? Mad
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: it's not over till it is over    it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:01 pm

Fell asleep last night before I got a chance to play. lol
Back to top Go down
WREG

WREG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: it's not over till it is over    it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Nice win!

@hoffy - good use of bejeebers! Laughing don't know why but it made me lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: it's not over till it is over    it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:06 pm

That was one of the best wins I have ever taken place.

They were so mad, it was awesome.

Never count the thirty out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: it's not over till it is over    it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:07 pm

BTW, thanks Dark for posting that (oh yeah, for getting that last flag also).

Triple capped baby!!!
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: it's not over till it is over    it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:31 pm

That was definitely a great, hard fought comeback win.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: it's not over till it is over    it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:17 pm

+1 to Skelly for protecting the flag capper at the last second.

You can tell by my kill to death stats for that game it was tough for me. Spent most of the time shooting stuff out of the sky and then dieing.

This was a true group win.

It was so exhausting that we all quit for the night right after!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: it's not over till it is over    it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:24 pm

everybody on our team negative...everybody on their team positive...those wins are frustrating and satisfying at the same time.

Seems like we've been running into games like this a lot more lately...ones where it's just hard to control the map...lots of caps and spawns all over the place. It was nice to get a nice run of kickin ass in last night...
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: it's not over till it is over    it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Well it was nice to have some easy games last night after all the craziness the past week. Although we had that one really tough game on Mission with the Tactical Insert team. Now that was a satisfying win. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: it's not over till it is over    it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Thanks Canis...that turned into a fun game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's not over till it is over    it's not over till it is over  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it's not over till it is over
Page 1 of 1