Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

To all the new members

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

To all the new members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:21 pm

I guess I can consider myself a FNG still. I joined the clan back in April. Never really got to play too much due to the wife having a semi rough pregnancy (sub chronic bleeds, torn placenta and about 4 months of bed rest) and helping train my unit for its deployment Afghan. Got to squeeze a couple games in during that time. The first real experience, I guess you could call it that, was at last weeks KOTW match. Now that Im out of the service and currently not employed, unless you count stay at home dad as a job, I am gonna try to sneak in day games when the little one is sleeping if she allows it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:25 pm

I would say a stay at home dad sure counts as a job, expecially if you have a few little ones running around. Its about all I can due to watch my sisters kids for an hour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:42 pm

Its just one little one, shes 2 months old. She can be full of piss and vinager at times but shes a pretty good baby most of the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:

I am EC. I play 10PM EST most nights. There are usually 3 groups of 6 at any given time. Feel free to add me. My PSN is in my Sig.

I knew I was forgeting some of the late nighters, you and FBD are on late with us westies
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:32 pm

I guess I will have to be the first xbox player to make a normal comment. I have been a member for a couple months now, and was there at very early stages of the xbox side. The description of the clan and enjoyment that I have experienced over the last couple months have been awesome. I know K/D and W/L ratios weren't important, but I have noticed that as the months pass both of these keep going up. I whole heartedly believe that this is because of my clan members.

By the way, they still are pretty bad, but they are improving.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:08 am

fatbrowndog wrote:
We're not the kind of people to make it mandatory, but for all the reasons stated, it wil make your Blops time infinitely more enjoyable.

Added benefit: It keeps you out of the doghouse for waking up the kids with all the deep bass and explosions.

Well said. Although, I won't be getting a bluetooth, but a wired headset. I think it's worth the investment. Also, I tried my bluetooth and hated it. I was giving everyone a ton of background noise and folks ended up needing to mute me anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Well I'm still new here and have pretty much wiped out my friend list it now stands at 82 of which 75 are clanmates...and I like it that way....this is my first clan and Clan Gods willing will be my only! I argee that headsets should be a rule written or not....Hell if a clan memeber has a bluetooth for their phone then they have a headset for the game...it's what I use as I can't afford to buy a good headset. jus saying.........................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:05 am

Multiplayer just got a lot better now that I have some mature gamers to play with.

I have noticed my game play is improving since hooking up with you guys.

Played with some of the UK players today and that was a lot of fun.

Finding clannies to play with is never a problem, getting into an open slot is though.

I use to hate groundwar but the other day we had so many we went ahead and played it and it was great.

Right now my schedule puts me playing later at night (10-11pm) and I usually play with the EC's.

The King of the Week will be tough for me to play in as I have family obligations Sunday evenings at that time. Friday nights would be better for me if you are looking for alternative nights.

I use a TurtleBeach PX21 headset and cannot figure out why anyone would play this without a mic.

If you see me on and need a 6th or if you want to play groundwar shoot me an invite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Hey clannies,
I've got to chime in and say that this clan (my first) has also reignited the fire for me in BLOPS. I used to get stopped at the airports for all the lead in my back.. No ..damn randumbs!! But, now with the clan... I know my back is covered!! cheers

I do have to apologize for being the quiet one when online. I don't have the same comical wit as most of you guys/gals. I have enough fun just listening to all of you. I also haven't been online as much as I used to. I'm the 38 year old who has gone back to college to figure out what I want to do when I grow up and school has just started again for me. (University of Utah...GO UTES!! cheers ) So, if I am not on for days at a time, please don't delete me, I'm doing homework scratch

Love the >30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:53 am

heys guys i just registered with >30< but it seems by the threads that everyone enjoys running as a team, that is my biggest problem most of the guys i usually play with are randoms and it can get frustrating, i play mostly late at night between 10p-2a central time US and if you are looking to add another player that is not "complete retard" hit me up
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:42 am

Welcome beckvillebird! No more randoms will improve your game two fold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:00 am

beckvillebird wrote:
heys guys i just registered with >30< but it seems by the threads that everyone enjoys running as a team, that is my biggest problem most of the guys i usually play with are randoms and it can get frustrating, i play mostly late at night between 10p-2a central time US and if you are looking to add another player that is not "complete retard" hit me up

Welcome. I usually play 9-12 weekdays and 9-3 or 4am on weekends.

A local? Nice! I can probably throw a rock to your house. Nah Just Kidding. I'm in Longview and drive through Beckville on the way to the deerlease.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:48 am

Welcome. You will find the majority of players on when you are tend to be west coasters. A few special (ED?) East and Central players who are ubercool are blessed to play with us. Very Happy You are more than welcome to add those of us in the west coast and get into lobbies. Look forward to seeing you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:50 am

beckvillebird wrote:

I am on post 10 PM EST most night. Feel free to add me. Be sure to include a refernec to 30 int he request so I know you are not a randumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:05 am

Hey everyone Smile My name is outlawgirl76 and I am brand new here! I played a few Domination games with a group of you guys last night and had alot of fun (even if I was quiet on the mic). Yes, I am a girl. I can't tell you the number of times I get asked if I'm *really* a girl. The second most popular question is "how old are you?". I tell the person that the answer is in my name. Their response is "omg you're 76!?!" Sighs...lol I am in Ohio and play almost every evening. I look forward to playing with the clan and getting to know you all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:12 am

Welcome to the clan. Add up people from the most common timezone you play with and once in lobbies your friends list will grow like crazy. Please at a 30 in the subject line or body of the request so we know you aren't a random. See you online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:26 am

outlawgirl76 wrote:
Hey everyone Smile My name is outlawgirl76 and I am brand new here! I played a few Domination games with a group of you guys last night and had alot of fun (even if I was quiet on the mic). Yes, I am a girl. I can't tell you the number of times I get asked if I'm *really* a girl. The second most popular question is "how old are you?". I tell the person that the answer is in my name. Their response is "omg you're 76!?!" Sighs...lol I am in Ohio and play almost every evening. I look forward to playing with the clan and getting to know you all.

Welcome to the group. Glad you had fun playing with us and hope you were able to add everyone in our lobby as most of them are on nightly and can link you up with the rest of the crew.

You have an excellent KDR for being 76. My KDR is crappy and I was born in 1976, which is funny, because 76 is in your name...uh...wait...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:46 am

Wait for it..... *despicable me style* "Lightbulb" I too was born in the year of the dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:46 am

Welcome to the clan OG76. I spent a month in Ohio one weekend, but I don't suppose I'll hold the sins of the Buckeye state against you. Look forward to playing with you.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:58 am

Welcome Outlawgirl. Enjoy your time here with us. By the way.....how old are you really???

lol!
I'm here all week!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:36 pm

76 years old may be a new clan record, even older than ACE. Welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:47 pm

lol you guys are great. This is the over 30 clan not the under 70 clan so no discrimination please! Wink Ohio is a great state! Am I a little ashamed of the Buckeyes at the moment? Yes! Sad Oh well. I look forward to getting to know you all and thanks for the warm welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:54 pm

Hello Outlawgirl ,

Great to have another female on board . Smile

Hope to see you on line at some point but as I'm UK i guess we won't be on at the same time .

I'm sure your a better shot than me .. Razz

Pure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Oh Pure we do so love it when you shoot at us though. It makes us feel so warm and fuzzy inside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:37 am

Good games last night Outlaw. You were tearing it up pretty good. Anyway welcome again to the 30 and see ya on the battlefield....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:27 am

Agreed, I witnessed some very nice knife kills last night.

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all the new members   To all the new members - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all the new members
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next