Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Empty
PostSubject: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:43 am

I'm not one to bitch and moan over the lag compensation or hit detection but WTF is going on lately? I know MISSILER has mentioned it and a few of us were talking about it last night too. I've been watching my accuracy and KD drop dramatically lately. I wouldn't think after 300 hours of gameplay I would starting getting worse at the game? Anyone else notice this lately?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:50 am

Yea same here k/d is plummeting. We were in a full party last night and several games in a row we all got raped. People just wouldn't die. It sure takes the fun out of the game. Delta and I were wondering if it had something to do with the latest patch.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT

PostSubject: Re: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:58 am

You are spot on Slam. Ever since the patch, I've seen a MAJOR difference. I was running the pred, heli, reaper and even the heli, reaper, pavelow combo and hitting them regularly. Now I can't hit a Care Package while running Assassin with a Silencer. I don't know why they have to keep tinkering with the settings...it was actually very good for me prior to the patch, and now, not so much.

I've had to take a break from the game as it was driving me nuts.

Maybe I'll talk myself into giving it a go tonight. Glutton for punishment.

Watch Dave's latest MOAB vid with the camper in Seatown...I feel like I'm that guy lately. I could be a Dark Corner McDougal waiting for someone to run by and he'd still have time to turn on me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:27 am

My kd has dropped drastically since the patch. I must say I could care less about my big 1.18 kd,but the game has lost its fun for me.My reflexes could be going down hill who knows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:37 am

I echo these sentiments. I've been getting turned-on constantly since after 2XP. I suppose it can go both ways but so far it hasn't gone that well. No offence to The1's MOABS but I've not killed one person as fast as he did in those videos. Going head to head last night with another USAS Damage guy I couldn't kill him in 3 and he was one shotting all of us. I could go on...
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:38 am

Here is a prime example of what I've been experiencing. This from a game last night.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:42 am

Yikes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:04 am

Yeah that was par for the course for me to, ever since the first "lag-comp" patch I think it was 1.08. AFter that, I went from good to awful. Then my game disk went from coveted to Gamestop.

Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 am

Yea slam i dont know WTF is goin on anymore. Been running ex mags on my scar and acr just so i can sometimed get a double! If missiler has the vid from my first game last night you should see this shit! there were guys skiping frames, a guy that may as well have been doing the god mode hack, and on top of all of that the spawns were fucked! it was on village, we spawnd A (of course lol) and took B and C after a bit and then all of a sudden they were spawning on the oil truck while we were also spawning there! Most fucked up game i have been in yet... but that wasent the only fucked lobby we got in, there were the two guys that were 1 rank noobs that whent 30-2 aganst us! But yea it seams like whatever they did on this last patch, i am guessing they were fixing all the hacking going on, has really messed up everyones game play... except for the1 and deoge, there too good for lag comp lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:34 am

On the PS3 side, for me at least, it seems to come in phases. I have had weeks where it is terrible in every game and then I have a solid week where all my stats improve rapidly. This has been occuring since day one. I recently picked up the M60 and with rapid fire it tends to eliminate some of the hit detection issues (but you move like a turtle). Last night I even got a hit marker with a Barrett head shot. Sometimes changing host helps, sometimes not.....Instead of getting frustrated it is best to just turn the game off for the evening and come back to it the next day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:44 am

Yep it's bad, I yelled in my mic on Sunday and rage quit last night. I'm sorry to both parties i was in for being a dumb (rhymes with truck.)

I think the worst part is it's not constantly bad, that i could adapt to and try to over come. It's not even consistent in the same game. Last night in a game i got a Reaper in 2 minutes (unheard of for me, I'm not that good) after that I couldn't get 2 kills in a row.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:53 am

Dead_Eric wrote:
Yep it's bad, I yelled in my mic on Sunday and rage quit last night. I'm sorry to both parties i was in for being a dumb (rhymes with truck.)

I think the worst part is it's not constantly bad, that i could adapt to and try to over come. It's not even consistent in the same game. Last night in a game i got a Reaper in 2 minutes (unheard of for me, I'm not that good) after that I couldn't get 2 kills in a row.

I saw you go offline in the middle of the game last night on Hardhat....I finished the match and logged off right after. Besides it being almost 2am EST, hit detection was terrible....no worries Eric.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:

That is the worse damn part! The messed up thing is that even when you get use to the play, then they go and update something and there you are confused and pissed agan lol... I just had a game like yours the other day, started out 13-0 just kicking the crap out of guys and then i died and all of a sudden im shooting marshmellows lol ended up 21-25 in that game!
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:51 pm

I've notice that the hit detection on my smg class has been bad, but using my MK14 has been working out for me. I also put Marksman on my MK and I noticed that has actually helped...or was it the baby monitor???

One class I have been having a TON of fun with (and no hit detection) is recon, hardline, and sitrep with any assault rifle- 2 attachments, baby monitor and grenade launcher, M320 as a secondary, and flash/concussion with frags. It's a lot of fun and good for team games because you paint everyone. I call it the TOTAL NOOB CLASS
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:18 pm

ImGoodIfYouSuck wrote:
I've notice that the hit detection on my smg class has been bad, but using my MK14 has been working out for me. I also put Marksman on my MK and I noticed that has actually helped...or was it the baby monitor???

One class I have been having a TON of fun with (and no hit detection) is recon, hardline, and sitrep with any assault rifle- 2 attachments, baby monitor and grenade launcher, M320 as a secondary, and flash/concussion with frags. It's a lot of fun and good for team games because you paint everyone. I call it the TOTAL NOOB CLASS

Now if you only had OMA and Danger Close you would be all set lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:34 pm

I was not even tagging guys with recon last night. Hit marker with concussion (don't use flash), but they didn't show on the minimap. Talk about suck detection....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:35 pm

Yeah, you guys are seeing it too...glad to know it's not just me. I counted 6 hit markers with my Scar on the same window camper and nothing. Ended up getting an assist. lol.

I saw the sniper in Dave's recent video hit him from point blank range and got turned on. That's my luck. Barrett to the torso and they spin around on me.

I haven't played in 3 days, so maybe tonight it'll be playable. I seriously want to give HC Dom a good try tonight if anyone is interested. I'm hoping that will help equalize things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:44 pm

Yeah...it's been bad...I notice it a bunch when I'm trying to use the throwing knife...have guys lined up perfectly and miss...or think I've thrown it but I actuall get shot and drop it straight to the ground...kind of a bummer because I have a lot of fun with that thing, but it's real tough to use when the lag is bad.
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:46 pm

audiopile wrote:
I was not even tagging guys with recon last night. Hit marker with concussion (don't use flash), but they didn't show on the minimap. Talk about suck detection....
The reason I use flashes are because they have a larger blast radius FYI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:54 pm

Good to know. Flashes go off on a timer. The concussion triggers on impact. I tend lob longer distances and I find flashes go off high in the air and no one gets painted. Just personal preference I guess.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:45 pm

hoffyguns wrote:
Yeah...it's been bad...I notice it a bunch when I'm trying to use the throwing knife...have guys lined up perfectly and miss...or think I've thrown it but I actuall get shot and drop it straight to the ground...kind of a bummer because I have a lot of fun with that thing, but it's real tough to use when the lag is bad.

Im glad someone can throw those damn things lol! I have had your recent problem everytime i try to use those!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?   Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lag/Hit Detection Gotten Worse?
Page 1 of 1