Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Calling all late night west coasters

Go down 
+2
Kamea6
walldoggy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
chavarlison

Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling all late night west coasters   Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:30 pm

@walldoggy - done, done and done. I tried to look for the Late Night West Coasters on usergroups, didn't find it? Maybe I am still groggy when I looked, I'll peek at it again sometime.

@Danoma08 - family is having folks over basically for 2 weeks, I'll try to get the invite out soon, just don't think I am being a snob, the PS3 is being used by a 9 year old most probably. What sucks is he is better than I am at MW3 I think. Makes me so sad.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Calling all late night west coasters   Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:54 pm

chavar, there is no Late Night WC usergoup. It's just our informal crew that plays together late nights on the west cost. Believe me, you will understand when you start hearing Canis whisper in your ear as he's eating chips and salsa.

For the usergroup, you will need to join a Clan Roster and that will get you into Elite, which will then show you everyone else in the Clan when you are in-game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Calling all late night west coasters   Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:37 pm

Wall doggy dog and the funky bunch is stippled undefeated in matches played on American soil... just sayin
Back to top Go down
Jdawg396

Jdawg396

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Calling all late night west coasters   Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:27 pm

U guys still have this going? I'm new to the clan but usually lay after 9 west coast time. Maybe I could sub in here N there. I'm no 15 prestige but gotta start somewhere. Gamertag is jdawg396 on ps3 thanks
Back to top Go down
chavarlison

chavarlison

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: Calling all late night west coasters   Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:40 pm

Anyone playing around 10PM-2AM PST/1AM-5AM EST, my FL is bereft of people around that time of night and I want to add some MW3 PS3 players.

I'll try to add you sometimes Jdawg396.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Calling all late night west coasters   Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Send me a friend request and we'll get you guys hooked in with the normal Late Night WC crowd. Other people to add: Bee_swarm, canismajor60, Sith_Miester, BigDaddyEarl71 should be a good start. Pretty soon, you'll have more friends than you ever knew you had!
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Calling all late night west coasters   Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:22 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Send me a friend request and we'll get you guys hooked in with the normal Late Night WC crowd. Other people to add: Bee_swarm, canismajor60, Sith_Miester, BigDaddyEarl71 should be a good start. Pretty soon, you'll have more friends than you ever knew you had!
oh, i see how it is walldog, play aliitle battlefield 3 and i'm out of the LNWC. i guess i better make more appearances in mw3 before i get booted off your F/L.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Calling all late night west coasters   Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Kamea6 wrote:
walldoggy wrote:
oh, i see how it is walldog, play aliitle battlefield 3 and i'm out of the LNWC. i guess i better make more appearances in mw3 before i get booted off your F/L.
I KNEW you were going to say something. Play a little BF3? Dude, we never see you, Freak, or darksoul anymore! Otherwise, of course I'd include you guys on the list to start with when adding the LNWC. And Hoffy too, but he's too busy fishing and moving and stuff to play with us anymore too. pirat

Anyways, that's not the be all, end all list. Just a list to get started. We've got OG guys that come in from time to time: Audio, figet, skellington, savvy, etc. And we've been working in the new guys as we can: Nels, Timp, Bird, Punk kid, Rabbit, etc.

It's the circle of life. People join, people leave. But LNWC continues on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all late night west coasters   Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:56 pm

walldoggy wrote:
... And Hoffy too, but he's too busy fishing and moving and stuff to play with us anymore too. pirat

Sorry man...I want to play...I just haven't been able to find the time. I've also usually been in bed by 1am every night lately...I'm getting old and tired...
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Calling all late night west coasters   Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:02 pm

You can be old and tired in 30 years. Get online ya wanker!
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Calling all late night west coasters   Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:12 pm

if time allows me to, gonna try and split my play between the 2 games. this way i can still game with the bf3 og's and the LNWC.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: Calling all late night west coasters   Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:48 pm

walldoggy wrote:
You can be old and tired in 30 years. Get online ya wanker!

Ouch...now that you've gone all limey on me I think I need to come stick your face with a throwing knife!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all late night west coasters   Calling all late night west coasters - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all late night west coasters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3