Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Domination strategy part 2 1/2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Empty
PostSubject: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Which two flags and why?

I'l start with an easy one c and b on wmd. You can drop semtex on b and still have line of fire on c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:18 pm

Real men and women cap A & C. Don't need no stinkin' B!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Too many matches are lost for the continual pursuit of B when a potential loss begins... Somewhere in that chaos of panic the team needs T.I., split up into 3 man teams and just cap A and C till we can recover in points and take B back without raging...

Let the hatred of that comment begin...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:37 pm

valid strategy, it just depends on map size and spawn going your way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:41 pm

I agree Manic, and I have called out in games to do that. More times than not though, the relentless pursuit of B continues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:56 pm

On some maps B becomes a meat grinder and is more difficult to hold then simply grabbing A and C
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:05 pm

A&C completely depends on the map. I think this is completely legit on Stadium. WMD as well. I can think of another map where it may work…

When B is ‘too hard’ to cap capping the opponents spawn flag can be a good thing. It is best used as a distraction. When someone caps our spawn flag I have seen 5 guys turn away from B and run back to C to stop the capping of our spawn flag. That leaves one or none players at B. They are quickly overwhelmed and then they have B and their own flag. If they are better shots than we are then getting B back can be near impossible. Leaving B was the worst thing to do when one or two guys are more than enough to contain the problem at out spwan flag. SO apply this to the other team. We take their spawn flag, they over react and ½ the team goes to the rescue and then we cap B with 3 guys. Props to Ardvark and Miister Anderson for the tactic review last night on this particular issue.

We used to be really good at capping B from the get go, leaving our spawn flag for some poor soul who doesn’t want first blood while 4-5 of us sprint to B. 4/5ths of us die, but we have B. We have not been doing this as much. Did it last night and most matches were comfortable for sure since we did not have to fight back to get B. This is especially true on Havana. I hate you Havanna. I was not rushing B because I was trying to get as much XP as possible due to prestiging. The nice thing is I have been getting 1st blood in 50% of the times I rush B right away which makes up for the XP boost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:25 pm

I always go for b at the start and usually get it. It works best with communication, asking team mates to go with you and directing people to watch certain spots. For example the hut on jungle if you are coming from a, or the hatch on radiation. I use a light class with flak pro and warlord pro. If at least three of six did this that would be fifteen objectiles thrown at the path taken by the other team.

I also find ghost pro great for sneaking back a flag, in a busy match as a lot of people depend on the verbal warnings when losing flags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:37 pm

I'll always volunteer to stay back and cap the home flag in the beginning. I then like to play midfield between their spawn and B to wreak havoc and force them to come back for revenge kills, thus distracting them from the mission objective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:42 pm

I used to cap the nearest flag and then proceed to B for the bloodbath to follow and fight over B. I find lately I am using my lightweight/marathon pro class to get to B, push past it and surprise those rushing to B. It puts me past the arc/blast zone of their grenades and I get a few kills on the enemy because they all are pulling pins on their grenades. Unfortunatley by doing this I don't get to cap the B flag, but keep 2-3 enemy from getting to it and buy time for those following me to B to secure it. It keeps me down at the bottom of the leaderboard because I always have 2 less caps than usual, but I don't need the XP points for prestiging and am happy with the win. After I get popped running around infront of B I will switch my class back to a flak/LMG and flank/defend depending on the playstyle of the squad I am with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:46 pm

My strategy on most maps is to cap the first flag then go towards b or the area around it and try to kill whatever i find then retreat back to our flag to defend. There are quite a few maps that IMO i can hold down our flag myself and allow everyone else to concentrate on b. Once i get dug in around a flag its going to be a damn hard time for the enemy to take it from me. I dont care if its 2/3/4 on 1 im going to deny them from getting it. Every flag has choke points around it and you just have to figure out how to control them. If im in defending mode the problem i get is i tend to get antsy if nobody is heading my way and roam a little too far away from the flag. Never fails thats when someone sneaks in to take it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:53 pm

I like to go straight to B with the team, but do not cap right away as you just toss yourself under nads and bullets. I like to flank B from left and right and have the team take a few opposition out to allow easier access to "b". Then just continue to defend.

The only time I try to get the opposing teams flag is if they are rushing hard and pressing our farthest flag or some random is pushing their spawn a little too aggressively.

Just my .02 cents
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:58 pm

Lately I have been running past B with LW/marathon, and trying to kill or keep the other team bussy before they get to B in order to allow others to cap it, but only if there is atleast one person following close behind. I used to just flop down on B and hope for the best, but I think it works a little better if somone runs past it. Plus I just love getting first kills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:07 pm

The best overall strategy is to get on jsavvy's team, and constantly run through the enemy spawn flag just to say "securing a" and listen to him rage...

I do this at least half a dozen times per round...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:10 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:
The best overall strategy is to get on jsavvy's team, and constantly run through the enemy spawn flag just to say "securing a" and listen to him rage...

I do this at least half a dozen times per round...

You fuckin sneaky bastard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:15 pm

haha look at that timing, its like he knew someone was talking about him...

other than angering savvy though... running through their flag generally distracts them and pulls them from B which is my goal... I edge rush into the enemy spawn and go for kills
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Cap two flags and keep B on lock down and go towards thier flag but dont encroach them to flip thier spawn. Keep them locked down in that area. I was playing with Fran and djfran and someone was constantly capping all three. I dont know if someone just wanted more xp but it got to much for me and im not much for telling people what they should be doing so I just quit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:45 pm

The strategy we employed last night had me and reaver cappin b from the get go while the rest of the squad capped the spawn flag. With two of us on the flag, we capped it quickly even in the instance where one of us was killed.

I chuck a frag whem im almost to the b flag quickly followed by all my concussion or flash bangs. In the event I dont get killed, ill flank the other team (hanger 18 works well for this) until I run out of ammo.

This worked very well for us last night, but the havana map had a team that was good at dispersing us. We barely won with 200-199 so again, I tr s important to be able to flip up tactics, suit up as ghost for a bit, or change the pace of thw game to come out on top and get the W.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:02 pm

sorry if it was me Vegas but if we are playing a bad team and I get bored I try to dominate all three. It keeps you on your toes but is good fun. Like I said only against bad opposition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:34 pm

MiiisterAnderson wrote:
The strategy we employed last night had me and reaver cappin b from the get go while the rest of the squad capped the spawn flag. With two of us on the flag, we capped it quickly even in the instance where one of us was killed.

I chuck a frag whem im almost to the b flag quickly followed by all my concussion or flash bangs. In the event I dont get killed, ill flank the other team (hanger 18 works well for this) until I run out of ammo.

This worked very well for us last night, but the havana map had a team that was good at dispersing us. We barely won with 200-199 so again, I tr s important to be able to flip up tactics, suit up as ghost for a bit, or change the pace of thw game to come out on top and get the W.

Honestly I love to employ the 1 and 5 tactic. I almost always stay and cap the back flag as I never run flak and the other 5 run towards the flag.
Back to top Go down
Mason32nd

Mason32nd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:59 pm

since i been playing with you guys, ive noticed that most of the times the majority of the clan all sit on A for the quick cap, maybe on occasion there is 1 guy who run past A and tries to flank i believe.
i never stop at A , i will go back to A once we got B tho.
i really think getting some guys into position around B as soon is possible is a good thing.....

but if you really think about it , most times we could let them take all 3 flags till they are 20-30 points ahead , then just give em hell and take the win Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:10 pm

55s-Mason32nd wrote:

since i been playing with you guys, ive noticed that most of the times the majority of the clan all sit on A for the quick cap, maybe on occasion there is 1 guy who run past A and tries to flank i believe.
i never stop at A , i will go back to A once we got B tho.
i really think getting some guys into position around B as soon is possible is a good thing.....

but if you really think about it , most times we could let them take all 3 flags till they are 20-30 points ahead , then just give em hell and take the win Very Happy

last time we played the 55's I seem to think we were better at rushing B from the get go. We seem to do ti less and less. I know I do it less than I used to but it is b/c I am an XP whore until I prestige. Again, if I get 1st blood then I make up for the XP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domination strategy part 2 1/2   Domination strategy part 2 1/2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Domination strategy part 2 1/2
Page 1 of 1