Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Empty
PostSubject: GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My   GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Sooo last night some one i think it was death-treat dont quote me i could be wrong. but had a idea that we play groundwar and use uzi's decoys and we ran scavager/ scav pro. So we start the match running out tossing decoys. then running the other way. so the other team would run to our decoys. we lost the first game but picked up the next two.. it was funny cuz the decoys and uzi's sound so much alike. The half us ran uzi's and the other went chugga chugga... Gotta love a game full of M60's and uzi's.. thanks for the good times last night....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My   GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:55 pm

2 guns, a tactical and a game mode that I can live without. Glad you guys had fun with it. I on the otherhand had no good games last night, and mostly had a 2 bar connection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My   GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:58 pm

yeah fish that was alot of the Reason we lost the first game. between a 1 and 2 bar... it sucked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My   GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:31 pm

You should get a 2000 point TDM headstart just for running the worst gun in the game behind the Dragunov.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My   GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:00 am

Unky, it was bigdaddy that suggest the uzi's and decoys. On TDM (the first game) we lost by 10 kills, but we won the next two dom games. It was pretty funny. I kept forgetting I had decoys and threw them when I was lying on B and realized it wasn't doing much. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Mason32nd

Mason32nd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My   GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:36 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My   GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:59 am

thanks for clearing that up for me Walldog. i was in awe when playing that match.. lol i just hear voices and just glad they were not the ones in my head..... Shee don't tell anyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My   GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GroundWar with Uzi's And Decoys Oh My
Page 1 of 1