Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
search and destroy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
search and destroy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
search and destroy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
search and destroy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
search and destroy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
search and destroy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
search and destroy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
search and destroy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
search and destroy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
search and destroy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
search and destroy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
search and destroy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
search and destroy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
search and destroy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
search and destroy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

search and destroy

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:10 pm

Was practising with the clan last night and we played a game of search and destroy.

Does anyone actually play this game type?

It doesnt suit the way I play(run and gun). I cant camp, and usually get shot to shit if I try to play slow.

I was last man alive on our team once and it felt like the weight of the world on my shoulders. I was afraid of making a fool of myself, which I did anyway.

The worst part was dying early in the round and having to wait for the next round.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:16 pm

I like S&D. Sometimes its good and sometimes its bad. Watch my S&D video that I posted in the video section. It was me vs a full team of 6. I'll let you see how it ends. I run and gun also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:25 pm

I have been playing more and more HC S&D, especially if I can't find a group to join. Like The1 said some are good and some are horrible, but I get those games with core DOM also. You just have to watch the initial run, at least I do. I will run to almost half way and find cover then sneak around because there is always someone "defending" the middle choke point. Another lesson is that people like to "Spawn Camp", that is to say spawn, run back farther into a corner and wait for the other team to reach their spawn. Once you learn where people like to "defend" from first makes it easier, most of the games people go to the same places, creap around the corner, M1911 sileced shot to the head, move on.
Back to top Go down

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:41 pm

I play this mode when I am not playing DOM. Like they said above you have some good and some bad. I find it useful for me when I'm in a slump and need to slow my playing down. I'd say it helps me for the most part. I dont have a good game like The1's 1v6, the best I've had was 1v3 with defuse.
Back to top Go down

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:00 pm

I'm learning this game type, but run and gun is the way to go here I think. Camping really gets you nothing.
Back to top Go down

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:08 pm

camping can get you a kill or two the first game but people learn pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Run and gun can get you killed really quick when everyone else is camping. That's why I was 3-3 at the beginning of my video. I got shot in the back or from a high window.
Back to top Go down

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:21 pm

S&D is one of those game modes where you can get 2 quick deaths, then the third round you get 4 kills then the fifth round get 2 kills and you end up 6 & 2 wich is not bad. At least for me, I can usually squeek out 2 good round in a game of S&D, may only get 1-2 kills each but thats ok. Something about killing somone who is camping with an AR and only using a pistol with a silencer.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:50 pm

post check
Back to top Go down

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:17 pm

I would play with a clan team so that I could be coached through it. I don't ever play it cuz I always get killed in 2 secs.
Back to top Go down

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:22 am

I get the impression reading the above posts that it is more of a individual game even though you start the game with a team.
Back to top Go down

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:57 am

No it should really be played as a team, that is how you win, communication and teamwork, especially on planting. Defence is pretty easy, 3 go to A 3 to B or 4 & 2. Most games have one bomb site that is a killing zone and the other is a little easier. Very few games are decided by the bomb going off, most are when the team is killed. Except the other night when playing with randumbs, two guys on my team would drop a camera spike once spawned and then run back into a corner and SIT for the entire match. What a bunch of crap, I tried to yell at them at the start of the next match, no good. After the 3rd match with us loosing 2 I got fed up and tried to shoot one of them, doesn't work as you die. Talk about suckage. With some strategy and luck you can rule in that game.
Back to top Go down

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:37 pm

SnD is the only game type that gets my heart pumping.
Back to top Go down

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:58 pm

"You are the last one, complete the mission"

gets me every time I hear it, cause you know your whole team is watching you.
Back to top Go down

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:27 pm

Anyone up for a lil S&D later tonight? It seems a whole lot easier when you have clannies to play with. Most randumbs are just in there to kill whore anyways. Let's blow some shit up 30 style.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:09 pm

I'd play some search tonight. Anyone else? Fishboy? FreaK?
Back to top Go down

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:29 pm

so would i but you are never on dude ? lol naa jks but wish our time frames were closer Sad oh well see you soon ....
Back to top Go down

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:10 am

if any1 fancies afew game tonite will be on aroung 10.

make a difference from domm

maybe we can learn it together.

when ur the last one it gets so exciting...especially if u manage to win it 4 the team

bomber

Back to top Go down

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:45 am

What a shame I'm gonna miss it.

I know this is a major drawback for the 'team' but I am out and about tonight.

I know your disappointed as my contibutions would have made such a difference. Wink

Back to top Go down

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:35 am

I am always up for S&D
Back to top Go down

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:05 am

I got to play some search and destroy with the UK folks yesterday. It was a blast. That is a game I will have to play more of. It helped that it was a private match. The lag didn't seem bad at all and there was no pressure, just good fun.
Back to top Go down

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:48 am

i like SnD as well, for the players new to SnD, go to the moshpit and play for a while until you get in a game of SnD this way you are not always running against a "team" and this way you get some practice with some players that may not play SnD as their primary game type, i am new to the clan and i always play the moshpit because i like the random game types and dont always wanna play dom, or HQ
Back to top Go down

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:16 pm

S@D is great, gets you realy thinking.

I find gun and run for the start and bed down for some stelth.

And if your the only one left go down rambo style. Mad

Hate Claymores lol.

Back to top Go down

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:31 pm

Hacker pro or flak jacket pro then no more claymore problems I find in SnD the biggest problem is the guys who are last alive and instead of trying to plant or defuse they hide so they dont die. Gotta love the chickens!
Back to top Go down

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Yes play S&D or HC S&D. It is good times I am not the best player tho so don't do what I do. Yes when it says you are the last man alive it is a heavy burden. Usually a few seconds after I hear that I die, and it is usually a stupid death and everyone one on my teams sees it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

search and destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: search and destroy   search and destroy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

search and destroy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next