Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Empty
PostSubject: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:17 pm

I would like to know who is on roster 2 and ready to get GOLD. We need more people in Roster 2 that is participating in the clan ops. The next one is tonight 8:30 pm EST for most kills in H/C TDM. Who is ready to take on this challenge?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:58 pm

I might stop in for this camp fest
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Yes! I kept waiting for someone to put on there big boy panties lol... i hope you can get some guys to play Tyden. Some advice, send out a mass msg to all of roster 2 on Xbox Live. Not everyone gets on here so you will have better luck getting some guys to play..... good luck
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:28 pm

You are right about camping that's all H/C seems to be I don't camp per say but I will roam very slowly since I hate getting hit from across the map with a damn pistol.

Delta:
Well if I don't do it who will? You guys poached one of the better and more reliable players from Roster 2 to go to Roster 1 so I have to work extra hard to get some people involved since Roster 2 has all the new members to the clan on it and it takes more work to get them organized since they are new and many of them are not on a friend's list yet
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Send scooby a PM on here, he knows how to do that stuff on xbox. Me i just have herd him talk about it.

There are a couple new guys that i think would play if they knew it was going on. I have some of them on my freinds list cuz i always try to keep room for new members so they have a chance to get to know some of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:40 pm

I will be there! I will use LIVE to try & message other Roster II peeps that are on at the time. I agree Tyden; for the last Clan Ops some people were online AND playing MW3 but not in the Op. Sad This resulted in only 6 members total (!) competing for the 2nd Roster...

Last edited by DpwnShift on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:43 pm

When I get on tonight I will play under my second account so that will count for roster 2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:48 pm

I'm going to try to play tonight. Good luck !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Good luck guys i would play on my 2nd account but it doesnt have premium so it wouldnt do any good
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:53 pm

thanks for the support btw I sent out a mass message to some of the members on roster 2 Dpwn coul you kindly accept my friends request if you havent already thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Got it, Tyden; thanks!
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:55 pm

the last op I played in was in the middle of the day and I just caught a little bit only played a few rounds and still placed in the top 5 for the clan now I did not have the time to play the entire thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Of course people are busy with jobs and lives and wives etc, but if the least scoring person only has a couple points on the leaderboard (been there!), that shows that even if you can only play SOME, it's a lot better than nothing. Worst case, you shoot down killstreaks or help other 30's bring it home!
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:13 am

I want to thank all the people that helped attempt to get roster 2 in the gold bracket. Not sure how close it was to gold maybe someone from Roster 1 can tell us what they got for gold so we can attempt to gauge it but I know that we can get it if we keep trying H/C TDM is not many of our favorite game type and many I was playing with INCLUDING me was RAGING most of the time until we got the hang of camping our spawn and making the punks coming to us. Again thanks for the attempt and lets keep on trucking!
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:18 am

Next Op is April 19th at 5pm EST Lethal Jeweler (Highest total Confirms in Camp Confirm err Kill Confirm) Who's up for the Challenge???
Back to top Go down
pokerchipped

pokerchipped

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:46 am

I was on for roster 2 last night but could only do it for about the last hour. That was a huge campfest and I got crushed, but I take solace in knowing that my awful KD is going to a good cause.

Timing on the next 3 is rough for us in EST. I doubt I'll be much help - not that I'm that good to begin with!

Keep in mind that there are only 60 people on Roster 2 that can score for these. Tyden: Sent you a FR and will help you drive roster 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Totally agree, Tyden; thanks for leading the way on this one, and showing how it's done!

pokerchipped, that's a good point about there only being 60 premium/founders that can score, but I also think people don't plan on competing because they don't think it will help. NOT TRUE! Based on our current participation, if you're able to get even 1.8 kills (or scores, depending on the specific op) each GAME, then you will be be in the top six helping the clan! A clan op like this where it's only about total kills, it doesn't matter about k/d ratio, our even who wins; it's all about the most kills total during that time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Tyden, way to go on getting the awareness level on this up. We need some ra ra going on for clan II or as I refer to it the Deuce. I nominate you as The Deuce's Morale Officer.

Last edited by SlyPeeler on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psycho Reaper33

Psycho Reaper33

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:37 pm

I try and look at the clan ops this way. I may not be the best player and may not get many kills but every kill counts in a way. I know they score it with the 6 highest people and that people think I will only get a few kills so why should I join. Well I got only a few kills last night and came in 5th. Even if you just get 1 kill more than someone else that one kill could possibly put us in the gold. So if this makes sense to anyone good if not sorry I am just rambling. What a Face
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:17 pm

You guys if we stick together and work together and not get poached for roster one we can accomplish gold and make a name for The Deuce's we are not bad players we are just unfortunate enough not to have found this clan before those on roster one. Oh well are you gonna hide in a corner and cry about it or you are going to kick so serious ASS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pokerchipped

pokerchipped

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:20 pm

Ha - I found I had 20 minutes to spare so I jumped on and tried to grab as many tags as I could before 8pm tonight! Woops - I'm 24 hours too early. I got over 30 tags in 20 minutes so if I could keep that up I'd be rockin over 250!
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:28 pm

I view it this way. I will play on my second account for all future clan ops for two reasons. #1 we have enough good players that I would likely not place in the top 6 if we had a decent group playing and #2 I want to help out where help is needed and roster 2 needs my help. I didn't have to many good games last night but I would have finished in 4th on both rosters, so I am happy to help out roster 2.

By the way Tyden, we were a lot closer to gold than most think. If civilian383 had a premium membership we would have had 41 mor kills and I think we would have hit the gold tier.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:37 pm

everyone here that didn't tell me I left the E off of Morale is an asshole. For the remainder of the week or till my short term memory fails me, I will only address the above people as asshole or Mr. Asshole
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:43 pm

hehe I didn't see it so not sure that I deserve the title but I will take it I am an asshole I just hope that I am your kind of asshole Razz
Back to top Go down
pokerchipped

pokerchipped

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:44 pm

I didn't even notice either, but I've been called worse so have at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)   Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roster 2 Call out for Clan ops! (xbox)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next