Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Fear the clan?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fear the clan? Empty
PostSubject: Fear the clan?   Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Personally I think it would be pretty cool if people join lobbies and say "oh shit it's the over 30 clan".I know we will probably never be as good as the top clans but I think we are overall a pretty good clan. The top clans are too competitive anyway whereas we have loads of fun.
Back to top Go down

Fear the clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the clan?   Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:06 pm

I will say that a lot of times if 6 people all have the same clan tag, no matter what it says, most randumb guys will back out of the lobby. If you get another clan then you can have a game.
Back to top Go down

Fear the clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the clan?   Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:09 pm

Ran into a few unmarked clans/pro-gamers last night. Not fun. Would I like to be that good? Yes, but without the ego.
Back to top Go down

Fear the clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the clan?   Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:12 pm

That's very true Fishboy but personally if I see a clan I'll try even harder to let them know they're not all that good...Yeh Audio me too...sometimes I daydream about being a beast but it all comes crashing down the minute I go online Sad ....There's nothing worse than a big ego
Back to top Go down

Fear the clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the clan?   Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Thia already happened even before anyone knew who we were (does anyone kow who we are now?) We all run different clan tags so the lobbies stay full and no one backs out. There were times where if we were all sporting the same tag that we would wait and wait as the lobby filled up, then empties, then filled and then emptied. Finally we ran different tags os no one knew we ran together...

Shhhh! Dont tell

Last edited by Winicott1001 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Fear the clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the clan?   Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:15 pm

I get ya....now I know why there are so many different clan tags within the clan.
Back to top Go down

Fear the clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the clan?   Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:16 pm

I did run into 3 games with some pro/tryhards or whatever, it sucked.
Back to top Go down

Fear the clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the clan?   Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:36 pm

ive had a similar experience ... i speak to a lot of clans and one day i offered a leader to battle with us and his response was priceless.... what .. battle... naaaa bro ive heard of you 30's and your real good .... maybe when we get more practice together lmao i think he was talking about you yanks because the uk lot are only known for mounting people lmfao hahaha and dick jokes lolol
Back to top Go down

Fear the clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the clan?   Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm

I don't know shorty if it's like the 360 side, the UK guys (and sometimes their friends in the group) rape virgin ass.

A DOM game today I went like 18-8 with 2 caps and like 4 defends (I was using the WA2000 mind you)...so a pretty decent game really.

I finished 7th out of 8 guys...seriously it was crazy.
Back to top Go down

Fear the clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the clan?   Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:06 pm

cooool i can throw down with the sniper and even quik scope but im slow getting the kills with it and only use when the defensive is needed on a long map... big up xbox 30 tho you guys sound like your runnin things Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Fear the clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the clan?   Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:52 pm

It's even more amusing when the lobby goes to split the teams up and the opposite team sees that we all have mics, even if we are running different tags, and then bails out
Back to top Go down

Fear the clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the clan?   Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:50 am

it is annoying when guys bail out.

even though not many display the 30 sign the majority of us have 30 in our player card.

this then gets them bailing out...so annoying that you cant display the 30 tag!!

be older ..be proud of 30

bomber
Back to top Go down

Fear the clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the clan?   Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:13 am

if MW3 is similar to MW2, the only thing we will have to fly our colors is the clan tag.
Back to top Go down

Fear the clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the clan?   Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:08 am

Seriously...why should we ever change our tags? I have no issue with waiting for a "team" to take on a lobby of 30
Back to top Go down

Fear the clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the clan?   Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:24 am

... waiting for the day we join a lobby and the other team says "bunny ranch" or "goat pro"
Back to top Go down

Fear the clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the clan?   Fear the clan? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:58 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:
... waiting for the day we join a lobby and the other team says "bunny ranch" or "goat pro"

HAHAHA! I want to be there when/if that happens!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fear the clan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the clan?   Fear the clan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear the clan?
Page 1 of 1