Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Insanity workout program

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bee_swarm

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

Insanity workout program Empty
PostSubject: Insanity workout program   Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:31 pm

has anyone done this workout program? input would be appreciated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insanity workout program   Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:36 pm

U know a great weight loss program? Get you throat hacked open. Lost 10 pounds since Wednesday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insanity workout program   Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:20 pm

FBD wrote:
U know a great weight loss program? Get you throat hacked open. Lost 10 pounds since Wednesday!

Another proven method is to suffer with crohn's for months before its diagnosed. The shits for months make the pounds melt off affraid I lost a nice 15 lbs without trying.
Back to top Go down
bee_swarm

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Insanity workout program   Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Thanks for the tips guys I'll get right on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insanity workout program   Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:02 am

I doubt it is much different than P90x. In fact it looks even more intense, so P90x might be a better one to start with. BeeSwarm you have a rock hard bod don't ya Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insanity workout program   Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:23 pm

I've never done it myself but have heard good things from a buddy of mine who moved from P90X to this...the key to any program though is to stick to it, if you're persistent nearly any reasonable program will give you results...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insanity workout program   Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 am

The insanity, is like the P90x but it is more intense, instead of 90 days its 60 days of longer work outs. It basically is to get the same results in 60 days, as the P90x gets in 90 days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insanity workout program   Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:58 pm

I haven't tried it but i seen where they have the sequel to the first one called Insanity:Asylum. I think it's a few bucks cheaper, somewhere around $90 total. Love P90X though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insanity workout program   Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:19 am

I'm currently in the middle of INSANITY, and let me tell you...it is INSANE. Muscles burning like crazy. Feels amazing. It's a great workout if you can commit to it.

You can check it out by starting at my website beachbodycoach.com/tczinder and if you sign up to be a coach you can get it for even cheaper. Bonus workouts included that you don't get if you simply order through the infomercial. If you have more questions, feel free to contact me through my website.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insanity workout program   Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:19 pm

I have used many Beachbody workouts; P90X, P90X2, INSANITY, INSANITY The Asylum, and P90X+. These programs work but you need to follow the program; especially the nutrition. INSANITY uses the HIIT principle (High Intensity Interval Training) along with body weight to give you a more strong and toned body. If you follow this program, you will get results. Shaun T is the celebrity trainer and he is a very no nonsense type. INSANITY lasts 60 days. The first 30 days have workouts around 40 minutes or so. The last 30 days the workouts are around 50 minutes. This workout is very different than P90X, as P90X alternates weight training days with cardio/yoga. P90X has 3 programs to follow: classic (strength training and cardio - best for balance), lean (more emphasis on cardio, less weight training), and doubles (combination of the two - if time permits two workouts in a day). Tony Horton is the trainer and is more light but still pushes you. It is 90 days but the use of actual weights is awesome. It really depends on your budget. INSANITY needs no additional equipment where as P90X uses dumbells/resistance bands and a pull-up bar/resistance bands. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: Insanity workout program   Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:34 pm

I did INSANITY for 8-9 weeks then just started going to the gym. My results were great, I lost weight and leaned out. Right now my goal is getting bigger and adding size so I just hit the gym.

Point 1 - IT WORKS, follow it, complete it no matter how beat you are and you will see great results.

Point 2 - Once you complete the first 4 week session and move on to the "MAX" sessions you WILL BE DISAPPOINTED (for GOOD reasons)! The MAX sessions really make you feel like you haven't been busting your ass for the last 4-5 weeks. It is an entirely different level and will be pretty tough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insanity workout program   Insanity workout program Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:44 pm

Bee, I work out every day (in some capacity, be it weights or cardio, etc) and the idea behind insanity is simple... high intensity

you may notice when you go to the gym the droves of 20 somethings just hangin out doing a set of weights here and there and drinking shakes while talking to their buddies...

that is why I stopped going after work and now go at 5-6am and do my workouts... I dont use the tv workouts, I put together my own programs and change every 4 weeks, but the key is that you do not rest more than 20 seconds in between sets... going in the morning is great as all those kids are still hungover from last night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insanity workout program   Insanity workout program Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insanity workout program
Page 1 of 1