Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
the Challengers... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
the Challengers... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
the Challengers... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
the Challengers... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
the Challengers... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
the Challengers... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
the Challengers... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
the Challengers... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
the Challengers... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
the Challengers... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
the Challengers... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
the Challengers... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
the Challengers... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
the Challengers... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
the Challengers... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

the Challengers...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the Challengers... Empty
PostSubject: the Challengers...   the Challengers... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:54 am

for the new UK30 guys who are not aware of KotW, it's an inter clan match for bragging rights and a little sig at the bottom of your posts. We have lost a cpl of our old regulars to Xbox so keep your eyes peeled for sign up

Your Country Needs You Wink
Back to top Go down

the Challengers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Challengers...   the Challengers... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:07 am

when is the next UK KOTW ive missed three due to other shiz being on @ the same time and I really really want that tag king
Back to top Go down

the Challengers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Challengers...   the Challengers... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:26 pm

daveacus wrote:
when is the next UK KOTW ive missed three due to other shiz being on @ the same time and I really really want that tag king

Keep dreamin...
Back to top Go down

the Challengers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Challengers...   the Challengers... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Shouldn't it actually be this upcoming Sunday? UK will be challenging EC and then the following week CE will be challenging EC....errrr I mean the winner of EC vs UK of course! *stirring the pot*
Back to top Go down

the Challengers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Challengers...   the Challengers... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:21 pm

CerebusArdvark wrote:
Shouldn't it actually be this upcoming Sunday? UK will be challenging EC and then the following week CE will be challenging EC....errrr I mean the winner of EC vs UK of course! *stirring the pot*

lmao... love butting into the other region's forum
Back to top Go down

the Challengers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Challengers...   the Challengers... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:27 pm

are we sure that we don't need 2 weeks inbetween challenges..the WC had several wekks before the EC matches...just saying....lol
Back to top Go down

the Challengers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Challengers...   the Challengers... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:23 pm

ReaverofSouls77 wrote:
are we sure that we don't need 2 weeks inbetween challenges..the WC had several wekks before the EC matches...just saying....lol
Actually we (WC) played CE>EC back to back.. And I would like to keep it weekly.
But I am skipping this weekend to work out logistics between the cross-pond time zone issues. And starting a sign this late in the week may not get full teams.
Look for 2 polls in regards to KotW later tonight.
Back to top Go down

the Challengers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Challengers...   the Challengers... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:44 pm

I'll be up for it. Let me know when it's happening Smile
Back to top Go down

the Challengers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Challengers...   the Challengers... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:51 pm

yer, @ snowrider, did we get a date on the vote to play this or are we gonna extend a week ?
Back to top Go down

the Challengers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Challengers...   the Challengers... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:57 pm

Shorty would UK be up for a match against rest of Europe, I think we might have enough for a team?
Back to top Go down

the Challengers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Challengers...   the Challengers... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:39 pm

With this weekend being double XP and Labor Day weekend over here, I thought it would be best to plan for it for next weekend. Sometime later this week I will post a sign up.

I am going to have to a guess as to what may suit people best, as only 2 EC members have voted.....Lazy emmeffers!! Laughing I am sure they will come out of the woodwork once a sign up is started.
Back to top Go down

the Challengers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Challengers...   the Challengers... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:06 am

so when we gonna kick on with this shin dig Im spoiling for a good scrap Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

the Challengers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Challengers...   the Challengers... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:18 am

ive booked a match to start on sat night 10pm gmt is there any way this could be sunday instead of Saturday pls ? my bad i forgot this was coming up as there is no sign up yet..
Back to top Go down

the Challengers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Challengers...   the Challengers... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:11 am

well shorty....... i gotta work sunday so i veto your suggestion and provide my counter-offer of friday?
Back to top Go down

the Challengers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Challengers...   the Challengers... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:08 am

ill be up for it as keep me posted please Smile
Back to top Go down

the Challengers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Challengers...   the Challengers... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am

daveacus wrote:
so when we gonna kick on with this shin dig Im spoiling for a good scrap Twisted Evil

A noz scrap anytime you say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the Challengers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Challengers...   the Challengers... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Challengers...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: PS3 Division :: PS3 General Discussion Area :: United Kingdom & other Countries-
Jump to: