Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Empty
PostSubject: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:33 am

So I spent the whole night on the wrong side of Nixon. I went 24-13 and I think I was still like 2-6 to Nixon.

The only way to kill him is to shoot him in the back when he is killing someone else.

If he is looking at you, you are dead. Then end.

Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) CmofMedusa04th1-300x300

There is a double secret challenge to get as many tags as you can from Nixon this month. If you win Manic will have sex with you.

I personally think it is impossible.

Last edited by Winicott1001 on Tue May 01, 2012 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:14 am

As long as my connection is good maybe I can try this.. I know I got your tags like 3 times last night Wini, but anytime I came near someone whose name is "Anderson" or "Nixon" they somehow knew I was there and would spin and kill me. Besides the wierd rubber band effect I was having in vehicles. Shitty night all around on my side. I will have to try this later tonight. Sorry in advance Nixon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:45 am

Or maybe a basalisk...

Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Mythical-creatures-basilisk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:55 am

DarkkerDaze wrote:
I know I got your tags like 3 times last night Wini, but anytime I came near someone whose name is "Anderson" or "Nixon" they somehow knew I was there and would spin and kill me.Sorry in advance Nixon!

Yes you did. And you are an asshat. Knifing does not work for me. 2/3 tries I go to knife and they guy turns and I am shot. I use the REX on anyone in place of knifing. Also when equipping the AN-94 no one can get close enough to you to knife. Just sayin'.

Shhh! don't tell Nixon that we are trying to kill him. I will make a live sacrifice of a mammal over 100 lbs to curry the favor of the gods in hopes that they grant me special FPS superpowers for 30 days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:04 am

Nights like last flat out suck. Trying to fight a whole team of 30's with maybe a 30 or 2 on your side is the recipe for disaster. Cant count on randumbs unless you use them as bullet shields or magnets. I started the night needing 1 win to put me at a 2.0 w/l ratio and im back to a 1.97. If i know im going to lose then i just go kamikaze and see how many enemies i can take with me. As far as tags go i lose mine often enough but i get my revenge the majority of the time. I rarely take any now though as i just shoot first and teabag/ask questions later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:13 am

Lol! Are we getting too many members?? We had something like 12 or 13 guys on last night.. It was good to see N8 last night even though I only got to run with him for a short amount of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:21 am

I'm coming for those tags...and I also have two dogs with antlers.
Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Noah11Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Watson10
Suck it Medusa!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:23 am

smallz wrote:
Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Noah11Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Watson10
Suck it Medusa!!!

Those dogs look as thrilled as Nixon was when i took his pic with his antlers on. He hates the damn things and only will allow them on his head if i show him a treat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:34 am

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
smallz wrote:
Suck it Medusa!!!

Those dogs look as thrilled as Nixon was when i took his pic with his antlers on. He hates the damn things and only will allow them on his head if i show him a treat.

LOL, One of them always looks that impressed. The other one I am surprised the wife got the pic, even with her hand in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:10 am

I had a great time playin with you all last night. I do think that Medusa is a great nickname for Nixon as everytime he looks at me I die. Face to face with Nixon is not recommended. You must be very, very sneaky between the cheeky to have a chance at collecting his tags. I have to work very hard to flank him while he is busy pummelling the meat shield smurfs on my team, but it can be done. Not sure that I want to try and win the grand prize of Manic having sex with me so I will let Darkker have that honor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:38 am

Quote :
Not sure that I want to try and win the grand prize of Manic having sex with me so I will let Darkker have that honor.

Holy shit!! I need to slow down when I read. Never saw the bit about sex with manic. I can't do that, I'm allergic to latex and roofies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:39 am

DarkkerDaze wrote:
Holy shit!! I need to slow down when I read. Never saw the bit about sex with manic. I can't do that, I'm allergic to latex and roofies!

Don't worry he may want you conscious when he brings in the farm animals for some bareback fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:28 pm

I need to get back to this and you lads. Sounds like some people need the x30x suicide medic/meat shield!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:57 pm

carlmuir wrote:
I need to get back to this and you lads. Sounds like some people need the x30x suicide medic/meat shield!

We recently lamented about the missing Crazy Carl. Come join us, it's a hoot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Yes, it is always enjoyable with a Crazy Carl in the suicide medic role. I have been filling that role lately, but my heart loves support and engineer so your return will be welcomed. I have not been on in 3 weeks or so and last night I was shocked to see so many 30's. It was stupendous to see so many x30x in the server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:35 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I had a great time playin with you all last night. I do think that Medusa is a great nickname for Nixon as everytime he looks at me I die. Face to face with Nixon is not recommended. You must be very, very sneaky between the cheeky to have a chance at collecting his tags. I have to work very hard to flank him while he is busy pummelling the meat shield smurfs on my team, but it can be done. Not sure that I want to try and win the grand prize of Manic having sex with me so I will let Darkker have that honor.

It can be done for sure and you n8 have done it a few times from what i recall. Everyone has got me a few times with darkker by far in the lead with 7. Nobody else has more than 2. I remember the other night hearing a torch fire up behind me and low and behold it was darkker trying to roast my marshmallows. Like ive said i know there are times im going to get shanked but i will get payback Twisted Evil To quote the movie Taken "I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you" and maybe teabag you as well if i can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:29 pm

LOL! Yeah sometimes I just like to try to kill in the most absurd way possible.. Keeps it interesting. How do you find out how many times specific people have killed you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:51 pm

I would love to know that too Darkker, I only know how you can see the dogtag stats for that.
http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/DarkkerDaze/dogtags
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:12 pm

Wow, thanks Smallz. That isn't even a complete list.. It only shows 389 Dog tags and the only ones with multiples are 30 members. The other night I took 3 in a row from 1 guy but he isn't on there. Oh well, at least there is some form of reference.
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:38 pm

I thank darker has more of my tags than nixon you need to take it easy on the new guy. Fire warning shot or somthing!

Last edited by dog_soildier on Tue May 01, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:39 pm

Yup BF3stats.com will give you everything and anything when it comes to BF3. Im not sure how updated it is about the dogtags but everything else is spot on.
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:57 pm

yes darker has 5 sets of mine
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:07 pm

DarkkerDaze wrote:
LOL! Yeah sometimes I just like to try to kill in the most absurd way possible.. Keeps it interesting. How do you find out how many times specific people have killed you?

I love killing people in ways that must piss them off. Unguided tank shell to their chopper/jet,snipe them from across the map with a smaw/rpg or bring buildings down onto them with those,mow them down with my M93R instead of a rifle. Another of my favs is running up to a tank/ifv and slapping down mines around it then getting their attention so they blow when trying to chase me. If i can get them raging and looking for revenge it only makes it easier to kill them again as the rage helps them make some wrong moves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:58 pm

I tell you what, teabaging is so much more enjoyable in this game than COD........well everything about this game is more enjoyable. I have gotten a lot better at taking tags, in fact I got a service star the other day for it. So watch out Nixon.........Yeah Right Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:25 am

Quote :
snipe them from across the map with a smaw/rpg

I've now been the recipient of this Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)   Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nixon is Medusa (possibly a Basalisk)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next