Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

to kick or not to kick?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

to kick or not to kick? Empty
PostSubject: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:58 pm

was on the 30 server last night and it was a nightmare for about 3 or 4 matches. there was only a few 30's on and we got seriously spawn trapped on grand bazaar. there were about 4 guys that were responsible including a couple 4gc folks that happened to join in. I don't kick players that often, matter of fact only 4 times maybe and that was blatent vehicle spawn killing. should I have kicked those 4 players? now most of their team was joining in camping us but those four names I kept seeing. Now I know we are supposed to be "friendly" with the 4gc but to jump on the server and ignore the server rules is kind of irritating. the kicking of those four players would have emptied the server as there were two clans on the opposing team with violating players from each clan. also, does anyone know of the m26 mass glitch and exactly what it is. I understand that it is a shotgun that received an upgrade with the last patch and basically is a one shot kill from quite a distance. first time I dealt with one was two nights ago and if you thought usas frag rounds were something else this is rediculous. there was a guy last night that was using it, kicked him once, don't know if I should kick people for that one or not. there are a number of servers out there warning against its use. I don't want to be a powertripping admin, but I would like people to follow the rules that players are asked to follow on the server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:37 pm

Kick em, or swap a few of the offenders over to the other team for balance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Kick w/ a msg. Ask Nixon about his opinion of them Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Obticeo Sicarius wrote:
was on the 30 server last night and it was a nightmare for about 3 or 4 matches. there was only a few 30's on and we got seriously spawn trapped on grand bazaar. there were about 4 guys that were responsible including a couple 4gc folks that happened to join in. I don't kick players that often, matter of fact only 4 times maybe and that was blatent vehicle spawn killing. should I have kicked those 4 players? now most of their team was joining in camping us but those four names I kept seeing. Now I know we are supposed to be "friendly" with the 4gc but to jump on the server and ignore the server rules is kind of irritating. the kicking of those four players would have emptied the server as there were two clans on the opposing team with violating players from each clan. also, does anyone know of the m26 mass glitch and exactly what it is. I understand that it is a shotgun that received an upgrade with the last patch and basically is a one shot kill from quite a distance. first time I dealt with one was two nights ago and if you thought usas frag rounds were something else this is rediculous. there was a guy last night that was using it, kicked him once, don't know if I should kick people for that one or not. there are a number of servers out there warning against its use. I don't want to be a powertripping admin, but I would like people to follow the rules that players are asked to follow on the server.

Last night was full of kicking in the 30 server. So many damn idiots that dont follow the rules even after being asked not to do certain things. I kicked 1 guy and he proceeded to come back continuing to spawn kill/vehicle destroy. Once is enough and the second time got him a ban. As for the 4GC players that "grace" us with their presence on our server ive made it clear that im not a fan of basically all of them. They countless times ignore the rules,use cheap glitches like the M26 dart and just flat out irritate the hell out of me. Ive been nice so far and havent kicked them or anything but that ends now. I wont hesitate to pm them if i see garbage like that and let them know there are some of us that are tired of their ways. Do that shit in your own server not in ours. The glicthes are cheap and i guess we cant kick for that but the trapping is uncalled for. Anyways my opinion is if you need to glitch to play better you have no damn skill and are a pussy. Id rather play with a team of blueberries than guys that break the rules and think they are all big and badass doing so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:26 pm

I had a buddy of mine that always got called out for using a noob tube in cod, and his response was always the same "you can use one too" . I generally don't have an issue with weapon use and if you get spawn trapped you can sometimes fight your way out. all you need is one guy to make it past their team and then the entire squad spawns on that guy. the one thing that really burns me is the destroying of vehicles in our spawn. the other is the rules of the server are up front and clear and the blatant breaking of them by "friendlies" is disrespectful. I was the only one with admin rights last night so it was difficult to decide if I should kick all and empty the server or wait to the next map to see what happens. I will be sure to kick all spawn trappers "friendly" or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:05 pm

I have to say kick them and I agree with Nixon about the 4GC guys how many times do they need to be warned. As for the MASS I agree use whatever weapon you want noon tube me all day but at least stay away from weapons that are obviously gliched like the USAS used to be.

I don't mind be pushed back into the spawn but when your hiding on the bridge and kill me 6 times within seconds of me spawnning I wish I could stab you through the tv (I wonder if darkkers knife skills are this advanced yet).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:21 pm

I think last night was the only time I've ever kicked another player, and as Nixon mentioned we had a lot of spawn campers. After a PM and one guy continued to due it, from then on I didn't even hesitate anymore.

My favorite route for kicking is this:

Switch them to your side

Say, "hey insert name here"

Wait for reply of "yeah?"

Say, "you spawn camped and are being kicked, goodbye"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:16 pm

I think the M26 dart glitch should get you kicked. I would like to see Daze put a note up on the server info that dart glitch gets you kicked. I agree that we need to be consistant across the board of all the admins so it doesn't get confusing for those that frequent our server, ie one night kicked for spawn camping, next night not; one night kicked for m26 dart glitch, next night not; etc., etc....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:01 am

I don't really know anything about the M26, but it must really be a pain in the ass for us to be kicking for it.

As far as the spawn camping and consistency, sometimes we don't even realize those guys are back there taking out vehicles. I just so happen to see a guy do it tonight, so I just stood over by a jet and waited for him to circle back and take out. Basically, I just had to sacrifice a death to figure out who it was. I preceded to kick him, and he came back a few minutes later to join his team (RIP).

I know they may not be used to playing a certain way, so I'd like to give people a chance to follow the rules. However, at the end when they all decided to leave the guy sends me a nasty gram...I'd like to be a big boy about it...but what a prick.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:43 am

Here's a vid on the glitch. you decide if it's kickable.

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:50 am

Obticeo Sicarius wrote:
Here's a vid on the glitch. you decide if it's kickable.

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DEgdIpT8RF8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

I personally think its just as cheap as the USAS was. Sure its not as fast of firing but shit when basically you are firing 1 shotgun round and getting what equals 9 assault rifle rounds out of the one shell then thats a joke. The range on it is ridiculus as well. On a closer quarter map like bazaar or crossing its almost impossible to counter the damn thing. I tried it once to see what it was like and felt beyond dirty after 1 kill with it. The guys that abuse it just have no skill or just love to cheat to try and make themselves look better. Look at their stats and its funny their top 3 weapons are always USAS,M26 and Famas. Unless we add no M26 to the server rules i guess we cant kick for it but it wont stop me from sending pm's calling them a puss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:21 am

OK. The M26 is bullshit.

Perhaps we should have a vote.

All in favor:

YES

Any of the Admins can change the server rules.
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:47 am

I must have mised the usas/m26 don't know about them but that dart thing is just bullshit!

MY 2 CENT'S
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Nixon summed it up entirely.."The guys that abuse it just have no skill or just love to cheat to try and make themselves look better."

NO SKILL....

Just out of pure self respect i will not use any shotgun or add on.Never have done in any of the previous 5 c.o.d's. and never will do!!!!!!

So that's a YES from me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:32 pm

vote yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Since learning about this m26 overpower glitch, I have only noticed one player attempt to use it. I played a couple nights ago on a server that said "no USAS, no M320. the first person that killed me was equipped with both. a simple pvt message with m26=kick in the subject may be enough. spawn camping on the intro is a good thing but pointing out certain weapons may encourage the dipshits to equip it for spite and to see if they could get away with it. It really doesn't matter to me if the admonishment is there or not, I will just make sure to t-bag all that use it. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:12 am

Kick with warning on the M-26 IMHO.

Keep in mind if you are not running it with the underslung barrel attachment then you do not benefit from the HB glitch. Watch the attachments carefully in the event you kick.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:12 am

I ran into the M26 a few times on the losing end last night. Dude had it underslung on a 416 with HB. I finally sent him a pm saying we dont allow use of it and he stopped so there are some people out there that actually listen. One of the 2 times he got me showed the ridiculus range of the damn thing. It was WAY out of any effective shotty range and i wasnt hurt at all before he got me. Something simple in the server description like NO M26 or M26=warn/kick would be enough. On a side note i got frag rounded last night for the first time in weeks. Dude was camping the green kitchen on Bazaar with his frags. The sound alone told me what it was but it seemed hardly effective like it used to be. I think he was desperate as i had killed him 6 times in a row so maybe he thought that frags would even the score.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:12 am

I ran into the M26 a few times on the losing end last night. Dude had it underslung on a 416 with HB. I finally sent him a pm saying we dont allow use of it and he stopped so there are some people out there that actually listen. One of the 2 times he got me showed the ridiculus range of the damn thing. It was WAY out of any effective shotty range and i wasnt hurt at all before he got me. Something simple in the server description like NO M26 or M26=warn/kick would be enough. On a side note i got frag rounded last night for the first time in weeks. Dude was camping the green kitchen on Bazaar with his frags. The sound alone told me what it was but it seemed hardly effective like it used to be. I think he was desperate as i had killed him 6 times in a row so maybe he thought that frags would even the score.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:11 pm

I don't know if you could put this in the intro. "If your nuts haven't dropped yet, feel free to run USAS frag round or the M26 Dart." that may be a better private message.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:16 pm

supposedly the G3A3 is the best weapon for use with m26. I know it is pretty awesome by itself. only a 20 round mag but has kick ass stopping power with range. ony 500 rpm but with the stopping power of the 7.62mm round it's great for bigger maps or shooting down the B corridor on bazaar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Changed the server message.. Might add "If you are Kicked, you were doing something wrong!" so we don't have to warn anymore. It clearly states that we kick for these offenses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:44 pm

It is my opinion that we give notice before we kick. Most people probably don’t look at the dialogue before they play.

We are trying to market this server to people, so in my opinion we need to be the ‘bigger person’ when it comes to things like spawn trapping. It was my understanding that spawn killing vehicles was the only thing we were really going to kick for. Spawn trapping infantry was ok for the other team, but that we, as a matter of policy for ourselves, in an effort to get people to play on our server, were going to avoid spawn trapping. The idea is that we give them a chance to not get stomped so they have a good time, come back and bring their friends. Expecting others to not spwan trap us is asking too much from blue hats. Withdrawing back to B I figured was a policy we had for ourselves so we could encourage more to come and play.

TL:DR Mesasge before kicking/Ban. It is too much to ask blue hats to not spawn trap. We are trying to build a reputation on this server to be similar to a dice serve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Well let's take a vote I guess on whether it should be destroying vehicles or camping the spawn. On a map like Caspian, they will be hovering with the chopper and swooping in jets to kill infantry before they can leave, and with the openness of that map, it would be impossible to get out. People are going to leave if that happens too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:58 pm

Sorry Wini, Dave is correct on this one. I've given a message before and it has worked out, sometimes not. However, I'd like to keep it as a general rule and I think plenty will appreciate it when coming to our server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to kick or not to kick?   to kick or not to kick? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to kick or not to kick?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next