Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

New patch released today on PS3

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

New patch released today on PS3 Empty
PostSubject: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:57 pm

I just went to play Black Ops and it said I had to install an update/patch first, let's hope this patch fixes all the lag and hit detection issues we have been seeing for the last month. I am going to run some game now and let you know if there are any differences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:15 pm

What is the size? I just want to know how long it will take me on my ancient DSL. I may have to give the hamsters a few extra peanuts tonight...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Maybe it will fix the invisible napalm? Haha of course not, why would they want to fix something like that! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:25 pm

No release notes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:54 pm

@Audio, I can not find any patch notes online but I did have to install a patch before playing today and we have a new playlist.

So I played 9 games this afternoon and can report that the hit detection is A LOT better!! And I mean A LOT, like 80% better than it has been since the last patch in late July. Lag is still there but not nearly as bad as it has been. Keep in mind I was not playing at the peak hours for the US, so we will see what happens tonight, but so far I am happy with the hit detection and lag improvements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Oh and @FBD, I think it was 60 MB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:35 pm

Also there is a new game mode under CORE called "Express", 30 second game lobbies and no one can use ghost or second chance......FBD is gonna love this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Finally some positive words from jsavvy! I never thought I'd see the day.

jocolor j/k bud clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:43 pm

audiopile wrote:
Finally some positive words from jsavvy! I never thought I'd see the day.

jocolor j/k bud clown

I know, I know, I am doom and gloom sometimes. At least we have been bitchin about how bad the hit detection and lag has been.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:04 pm

jsavvy wrote:
Also there is a new game mode under CORE called "Express", 30 second game lobbies and no one can use ghost or second chance......FBD is gonna love this!

I will love this! Let the spyplanes litter the sky to seek out all ye cowardly ghost/ninjas! Bwahaha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Sounds good. the only downside is now getting the patch to dowload and install. that sometimes takes all night and really, really cuts into my precious BLOPS time. Please tell me they added a HC dom only mode also. If not I will sacrifice some more chickens to the Treyarch gods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:28 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Sounds good. the only downside is now getting the patch to dowload and install. that sometimes takes all night and really, really cuts into my precious BLOPS time. Please tell me they added a HC dom only mode also. If not I will sacrifice some more chickens to the Treyarch gods.

They did not add a DOM HC only. They did add a new game section called DLC with moshpit game modes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:32 pm

jsavvy wrote:

so turp is out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:17 pm

so now they took out HC Dom? WTF!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:31 am

They removed the "Flags" and "Objectives" section of HC. major sadness. TDM, FFA, S&D and HQ. Just when I was starting to enjoy HC...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:36 am

Winicott1001 wrote:
They removed the "Flags" and "Objectives" section of HC. major sadness. TDM, FFA, S&D and HQ. Just when I was starting to enjoy HC...

SERIOUSLY?! F-U TREYARCH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:38 am

That seems like a very weird decision. I'd actually started to enjoy the HC matches at least when playing with other clan members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 am

I think the hit dectection last night was better but im hoping it just wasnt a one night fluke. It hasnt been too bad lately though IMO but maybe ive just gotten used to it. Lately to me it seems as if my 3 bar matches flow and run just as well as my 4 bar ones. The only thing i noticed is the Famas seemed to have quite a bit more recoil than i was used to but that was solved by switching to the galil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:47 am

I am royally pissed that they totally removed HC Dom. What genius thought this was a good idea? And what would the rationale be behind such a decision?

They include virtually every game mode EXCEPT Dom. Treyarch can suck it. MW3 can't come soon enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:52 am

That blows. I loved playing HC dom with the clan. I am sending Treyarch a nastygram although I don't expect it to do much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:31 am

They removed HC Flags?!?!?! WTF? That was becoming my favorite place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:48 am

fatbrowndog wrote:
I am royally pissed that they totally removed HC Dom. What genius thought this was a good idea? And what would the rationale be behind such a decision?

They include virtually every game mode EXCEPT Dom. Treyarch can suck it. MW3 can't come soon enough.

Tweet "DavidVonderhaar" and bitch about it. He does respond to feedback (sometimes). FYI he's the B.O. guy, head programmer or dev. leader or something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:49 am

Yes. I think all should tweet and email treyarch to at least voice our displeasure. If enough chime in they may return HC dom to the playlists next patch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:44 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:

Ok there Pedro...New patch released today on PS3 19458549_Pedro-cerrano-major-league2

I actually like FFA HC...never have to worry about shooting my people...I get to shoot everyone. Don't have to worry about dying on B either...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:14 pm

If you play the DLC Hardcore you can get Dom and flags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New patch released today on PS3   New patch released today on PS3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New patch released today on PS3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next