Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
new guy in town Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
new guy in town Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
new guy in town Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
new guy in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
new guy in town Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
new guy in town Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
new guy in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
new guy in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
new guy in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
new guy in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
new guy in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
new guy in town Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
new guy in town Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
new guy in town Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
new guy in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

new guy in town

Go down 
AuthorMessage

new guy in town Empty
PostSubject: new guy in town   new guy in town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:04 am

would just like to take a minute and introduce myself:

im beckvillebird, but you can call me bird, im from northeast texas and am a registered nurse that works the night shift so i may not be on every night but if im not at work i will be playing some COD, i am excited about joining this clan cuz the randoms are annoying.

i like to run n gun mostly, i love the tomahawks!

i do like to play more defensive in some game types but i always play the objective.

playing the objective is what gets me most frustrated with randoms, but what can you do?

thanks for your time and look me up online if you need an extra man, i play regularly i will be sending out some friend request soon

i look forward to gaming with all of you
Back to top Go down

new guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy in town   new guy in town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:12 am

Welcome to the clan....There are plenty of people that play the objective around here..

Some might even say they are 'objective whores' Wink
Back to top Go down

new guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy in town   new guy in town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:16 am

thanks i been reading alot of the posts on the forums and dont really wanna post a lot yet until i can get up with some of you guys and play so hopefully i will c ya online this weekend
Back to top Go down

new guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy in town   new guy in town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:24 am

have no fear bird just jump in and post. welcome to the 30 pal, when i first started i played only tdm because or the randoms but now play all objective except the odd tdm here and there (ground war). hope to catch you here and online soon Smile
Back to top Go down

new guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy in town   new guy in town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:26 am

thanx shorty i mostly play objective game modes dont really get the point of the "camp-fest" that is TDM
Back to top Go down

new guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy in town   new guy in town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:01 am

lol see thats where i was going wrong all this time on tdm i keep running out to the flag lol and getting my ass shot alot Very Happy oh well ive slowed down my play a little now so ill hold a flag at times and if i cant then move to a route to that flag and pick of as many as possible.. still run a 1 kdr tho so i guess im just crap lmao
Back to top Go down

new guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy in town   new guy in town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:20 am

Welcome to the clan bird.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

new guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy in town   new guy in town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:40 am

Howdy neighbor! Bird there are alot of great guys and a few gals here to play with. There's never a dull moment in the 30. Add me. I am in Longview and play most every day after the wife and kid go to sleep. Usually 9-12 on the week days and 9-3 on the weekends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

new guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy in town   new guy in town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:00 am

I love it another guy that loves to run n gun and throw the hawks. You guys always get the enemy so pissed that they start getting paranoid and fall or get pushed into my traps and choke points. I always thought every team needs 1 or 2 guys to run rampant and cause chaos. It makes it easier to cap an objective when the enemy is worrying that they will get shot or hawked from the side or behind. Anyway welcome to the 30 and see ya on the battlefield....
Back to top Go down

new guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy in town   new guy in town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:12 am

Welcome, Bird! I look forward to seeing you online.
Back to top Go down

new guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy in town   new guy in town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:16 am

Bird- I am on post 10pm EST most nights. Feel free to add me.

You TX guys and your tomahawks. Must be in the water down there. Use whatever you like to do the killing so I can camp B in peace. I second Nixon. 2 guys running doing whatever they want (except capping enemy spawn flag) is a benefit to any team. Enemies who have to chase around guys like you keep them off of B.

Welcome to the clan.
Back to top Go down

new guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy in town   new guy in town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:28 am

Welcome to the >30< Bird. Add me if u wish. Always like some one going rambo with me.Chuga Chuga........
Back to top Go down

new guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy in town   new guy in town Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:48 am

Welcome Bird. Look forward to seeing you online. Run and gun all you want. No one has any specified jobs here (except Manic as the comic relief) and you will find your playstyle fits right in.
Back to top Go down

new guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy in town   new guy in town Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Welcome aboard.

If you are looking for an unselfish group of mature players that have a lot of fun you have come to the right spot.

I am either the Ghost Pro that you back into and stand in front of, or the Flak Jacket Pro eating the grenades at the flag on Domination.

Back to top Go down

new guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy in town   new guy in town Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:22 pm

I need to get flak jacket pro but I just love my scavenger it makes it easier to get more TOMAHAWKS!
Back to top Go down

new guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy in town   new guy in town Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:57 pm

On domination I first use FJ pro and TM pro until we get B completely secured. Then I switch to something else.
Back to top Go down

new guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy in town   new guy in town Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:34 pm

Just recently got TM pro its pretty beast, just hard to get ALL the nova gas kills but I use marathon or ninja pro predominantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new guy in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy in town   new guy in town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new guy in town
Page 1 of 1