Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

A reminder of what Memorial day is about

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A reminder of what Memorial day is about Empty
PostSubject: A reminder of what Memorial day is about   A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:06 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of what Memorial day is about   A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:58 pm

How come the link isnt showing up for me?
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of what Memorial day is about   A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:14 pm

x30x scoooby wrote:
How come the link isnt showing up for me?

Cuz hes a noob poster lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of what Memorial day is about   A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Not sure! what browser are you using?

Here is the link you can cut and paste it into the browser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK0T4pVHP28&feature=related
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of what Memorial day is about   A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of what Memorial day is about   A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Don't be a dick delta its fine on mine.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of what Memorial day is about   A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:18 pm

No worrys Scott, I got this!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of what Memorial day is about   A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:23 pm

I guess if you dont use the little film real thing it doesent show up for everyone? I dont know, one of the mods just posted a sticky on how to do it right. He even busted out Slam lol I dont know if i did it right eather but I thought I would help. Dont be a DICK Captin!

Oh BTW do you know who the singer in the vid is? My wife wanted to know but all the coments are taken down for some reason?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of what Memorial day is about   A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:26 pm

They took the comments down because of the A-holes talking trash about the military! BTW both the one I posted and you posted are showing up on mine.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of what Memorial day is about   A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:28 pm

We have quite a few Memorials in my little town, and as always I will drag my boys to them to pay respect to all of our fallin countrymen. I have nothing but respect for all the men and women who serve\have served. At one time I was almost enlisted in the Marines if not for my oldest son. im gonna post a vid of Jonny Cash in a min. just because if you dont mind Scott?
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of what Memorial day is about   A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:34 pm

CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:
They took the comments down because of the A-holes talking trash about the military! BTW both the one I posted and you posted are showing up on mine.

Yea i read that but didnt think I needed to say it cuz its pissing me off! Anyway if everryone cant see it oh well, you posted the link.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of what Memorial day is about   A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:34 pm

Wow, thanks for sharing. They all give so much so we can have what we have. THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of what Memorial day is about   A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:37 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
At one time I was almost enlisted in the Marines if not for my oldest son.

I'm right there with ya Delta. Not joining is now and will always be, my greatest regret.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of what Memorial day is about   A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Just thought about this song while I was chokeing back tears watching the other, enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of what Memorial day is about   A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:54 pm

Really trying to kick my ass, huh Delta. The other vid was a kick in the balls, now this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of what Memorial day is about   A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:38 pm

I saw the vid thnx delta for embeding it
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of what Memorial day is about   A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:22 am

I would highly suggest watching the movie "Memorial Day"... I just watched it the other night... awesome movie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of what Memorial day is about   A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Gotta love Johnny Cash!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of what Memorial day is about   A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:24 pm

I think no matter what you call yourself politics wise you have to respect someone who will fight for what they believe in, these guys go through hell and risk life and limb fighting for America.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of what Memorial day is about   A reminder of what Memorial day is about Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A reminder of what Memorial day is about
Page 1 of 1