Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Clan OP Fail

Go down 
+3
Sr Slampiece
Ichty
Naven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Naven

Naven

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:11 am

We have a clan with 100 people in it, and have 3 people seriously play the OP. Is Elite dead to us? Did we cut the perverbial horse's head off and stick it in Elite's bed? scratch
Back to top Go down
Naven

Naven

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:15 am

p.s. I wasn't including myself, I was in for an hr. I am a selfish bastard.
Back to top Go down
Ichty

Ichty

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:54 am

Naven,

I posted a topic like this couple months ago. I understand our clan is about adding memberships. the more the stronger we will be. I get it. But like you (I think), would rather have 20 or more clan guy's participating in a clan opp, than having 3 or four compete regularly.

Again, I like this clan allot! I'm not complaining. I recently joined Scooby on roster 3.

Here was my thread (which was locked)

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t4170-clean-up-the-clans
Back to top Go down
Naven

Naven

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:38 am

All respect to you Ichty, but I just meant that if we have a full clan, I figured that more people would be available. The most fun I had last night was joining up with FN McMalice and other people from rosters 2 & 3 and whoop in Dom.

I AM a very competitive person though, and get very disappointed (more than I should for a fricken game) when we do not get gold. I do know, however, that Clan Ops are not the main purpose of the guild, so I was testing the waters to see if we are pretty much done with those as a clan.

No biggie though, don't want to stir the pot.

-n-
Back to top Go down

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:02 am

Speaking for myself, I feel guilty every time I miss a clan op. Most of the time I am unable to fit it into my schedule but occasionally I forget to check.

What can we do to promote the clan ops within the clan? Would changing our beacons to announce the competitions to other help spread the word?
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:03 am

I think Friday nights might be tough for people. Especially at 8 or 9 or when ever it started. Lot people finish the work week and head out to dinner or something.

Me on the other was on last night. Hardcore TDM is certainly not my cup of tea. A few of us jumped on and I think we lasted 4 matches before we were done with it. I was done after the first game.

I don't think the clan ops are dead, I think it depends on when it is and what it is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:08 am

Its the game type no one really cates for hc tdm thats all it is and plus after a long week at work im sure alot of ppl like to go out on friday nights to unwind
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:11 am

You guys have a life......wtf is that like.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:43 am

Lets see, Drunk Delta + HC TDM + whining Slam + Lag + 10 sensatvity = no fun!

Like Slam said we tried to play but it just sucked! One other thing is, when they first started these things me, missler, and McMalice were on for all of them. That was one EVERY DAY! The shit got old, so yea if its not fun I dont play. As much as Id like to see Gold on all ops, we would need more than 10 people to play. If you look thats the best we can do 10% of roster 1 plays! So just keep playing them Naven, Missiler is back on roster 1 and I would like to play the ops more, just not HC TDM. Captin always trys to play too!
Back to top Go down

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:55 am

I love HC TDM just saying....
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Watchyoback wrote:

Cherry busted! Take that McMalice!
Back to top Go down

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:39 pm

Hc tdm isnt that bad i just hate all the tubers that seem to play hc
Back to top Go down

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:42 pm

For me it's mostly when they are scheduled. I fucking hate hard core but I'll suffer through it for a clan op. Fridays are my worst and longest days at work. Last night I put in 18 hours with 30 minutes of sleep. When I got home I was not up for a clan op, just signed on for a couple of games of dom then went to bed.
Back to top Go down

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:08 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
Watchyoback wrote:

Cherry busted! Take that McMalice!

you dirty tramp you, you'll never have as many v cards as I have, I could use them for currency.
Back to top Go down

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:26 pm

I like doing clan ops because I enjoy the competition, but the douche bag factor goes up! I would of finished last nights, but Delta and Slam left me and I got lonely! It would be nice to finish at least near the top once. Thats just me and I'm just saying!
Back to top Go down

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:31 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
Lets see, Drunk Delta + HC TDM + whining Slam + Lag + 10 sensatvity = no fun!

Like Slam said we tried to play but it just sucked! One other thing is, when they first started these things me, missler, and McMalice were on for all of them. That was one EVERY DAY! The shit got old, so yea if its not fun I dont play. As much as Id like to see Gold on all ops, we would need more than 10 people to play. If you look thats the best we can do 10% of roster 1 plays! So just keep playing them Naven, Missiler is back on roster 1 and I would like to play the ops more, just not HC TDM. Captin always trys to play too!

Yeah it got old, it was more like work. I like to have fun, anything competitive starts to eat away at the fun when you don't do well. Dom ops are all about caps, which is not how we play the game. Even those are not fun. Clan ops bring out the worst in douchebaggery , and the lag seems to be worse in every one.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:48 pm

CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:
I like doing clan ops because I enjoy the competition, but the douche bag factor goes up! I would of finished last nights, but Delta and Slam left me and I got lonely! It would be nice to finish at least near the top once. Thats just me and I'm just saying!

I was kicked from the lobby if you remember correctly. Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:30 pm

HC KC isnt so bad but HC TDM sucks due to the wait time. If you can find a lobby with semi-adults in it, its not bad. They actually play the freakin game. Sorry guys I forgot there was a Op last night.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:47 pm

I forgot that there was even one going on I lasted about 3 matches before the people that I was playing with decided that they where done and I don't blame them. Once you put HC in front of ANY game type the Camping and the Douchebaggery goes up 1000% Get me into core so I have a chance and we will talk and what is up with the same THREE Clan ops EVERY weekend??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:01 pm

So I jump on for the last part of the one that just about ended and low and behold there is not a single person from roster 2 doing the op. I am at my wits end I am getting ready to hand over the reins to someone else that can get this guys/gals motivated because hell knows that I have been trying and maybe I am not being as active as I was when I first started but there are changes in my life that prevent me from doing as much as I once did and if it wasn't for JacksSpleen roster two may have missed some of the ops but due to him I was able to catch all of them. If there is someone else that wants to take over for Roster 2 PLEASE let me know and I will give up my place.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
Naven

Naven

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:29 pm

I hear what you guys are saying... I dislike HC TDM as well because of the waiting. Regards to fun, if it is a competition, I have fun... But I can understand why people feel differently. I'm not annoyed, I just thought I wouldn't waste my time if we, as a clan,are not really gonna attempt it.... It HAS turned into work in that case.
Back to top Go down

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:59 pm

When I play modes I normally don't play, including anything that makes me wait to spawn, it's not that I don't have fun but after 3 straight hours I feel drained.
Back to top Go down

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:28 pm

Tyden, your doing a great job. It's not you. I really think its summertime and its going to be hard to find some consistency. I played last night from 9:00 to 12:00 hardcore TDM, Didnt like it, but I had the time to contribute. We pulled off some silver with only a few players..Keep up the good work, Im sure once fall comes, activity will increase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan OP Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan OP Fail   Clan OP Fail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan OP Fail
Page 1 of 1