Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer   Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:27 pm

The graphics look kind of neat... will have to reserve judgement before buying it, ned more information first.

Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer   Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Looks sweet! Ive never got into BF3 but im gonna pre order this one, who doesent want a Navy Seal Sniper!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer   Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:45 am

The Delta special forces outfit looks bad ass.

I fear I'm going to buy this game without a second though because it looks pretty good...and I'll end up playing with 2 clannies and it dies out 3 weeks later though.

Also notice the Canadian flag? Yay.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer   Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:01 am

One thing about MoH is the single player is always bad ass! Back when I had my PS2 I played the crap out of them.

Im still trying to figure out what that stringy bomb thing was near the end? The Jug like guys look like fun to use too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer   Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:55 am

It does look good. so much goodness to be released in the fall. I will definetely check this one out. I figure I will wait until a little bit after release to see what the reviews on it are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer   Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:07 am

yeah... I don't know... I may have to wait on this one... Blops 2 for sure... looks like Assassin's Creed III could be a worth title and the trailer for that Beyond game announced yesterday looked amazing.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer   Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:00 am

I liked the last one but the controls were very tight to me. I has to be loose and fast or I won't play it for any amount of time. Will probably wait on the reviews to come out before I commit to buying it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer   Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:19 am

This is from the same people who make BF franchise? Looked like a lot of close quarters fighting on the multiplayer.

That one guy tomahawked a dude in the leg and then shot him. Darkker are you watching?

Dedicated servers and balanced weapons are a strong draw for me. I tend to agree with Carl though. Not sure with BO2 releasing that we can get any kind of following over there. Heck BF3 has DLC until next summer for crying out loud. How does one play multiple games at one time and remain married and remember your kid's names?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer   Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:43 am

What was shown was attractive, especially the tomahawk to the back of the knee! Agree that the competition for playtime will be steep. Will have to wait and see what the game play reviews are and more information as it is released. I always liked the MoH series and woudl like to see it come back to form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer   Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:45 pm

And don't forget about Borderlands 2!

Although I don't think enough of you have played Borderlands but you should check it out. Great co-op 4 player playing though the main campaign.

Lets face it though, the only game we all truly care about though will be Black Ops 2 and it's also probably the only one 90% of us will buy right away before any reviews. I'm not sure I'll even bother with any others, especially for the first few months. Maybe in the new year once the hype dies down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer   Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:39 am

Winni, thanks for reminding me that i'm married with children. I think i'll go with MoHW, looks a good smooth game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer   Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:00 am

If it's the graphics and lag free experience of BF with the action of COD, it'll be a winner. This COD will be my last until they control the lag. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, three, four, five...ahhh forget it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer   Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:44 am

FBD wrote:
If it's the graphics and lag free experience of BF with the action of COD, it'll be a winner. This COD will be my last until they control the lag. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, three, four, five...ahhh forget it...

So you are not doing BO2?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer   Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:22 pm

In 5 months time of not playing CoD with the clan, FBD will be right there with the rest of us buying Blops 2.

Count on it.

Or don't.

I could be wrong.

Or right.

Like I said before, we join a clan to play with friends and some of us have known each other for several years now.
It's fine to dabble in other games but I know I end up coming back to what the clan is primarily playing because I miss the company.
Aaaaand, we are a CoD clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer   Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:33 pm

Yea what Carl said.MoH does loOk sick tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer   Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:46 pm

I'm getting Blops 2 for sure, but if it is a lag fest like MW3, it will be my last COD title until they get dedicated servers. I'm not going to grind thru a game that drives me crazy again just because it's the popular thing to do. I'll drop it like it's hot and spend what precious free time I have on a better experience, whatever that is at the time.

I miss all the BS and playing with everyone but I have to say that I'm so much more relaxed now that I'm just hooked on completing all the races in GT5 for gold! Laughing I no longer stress about my constant 2 bar connections or being handicapped by a half second delay.

When I get Blops, if it is playable, I'm going to worry far less about prestiging this time unless they really make it worthwhile, like offering better guns/gear at higher prestige levels, etc. Going for max prestige when they just kept raising the bar just flat out pissed me off. Just going for emblems is so not worth it for me, and I could care less about the extra custom slots. They need to really incentivize the prestige program. Make the juice worth the squeeze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer   Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:37 pm

I agree 100% on the dangling carrot to prestige.

At least they added the ability of the prestige token in MW3
BUT......
As if I can't use it on a weapon camo or weapon ability since it takes 1/3 of a prestige just to get a weapon to level 31!
And then you lose your gold camo or damage proficiency.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer   Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
FBD wrote:

So you are not doing BO2?

I doubt I will. I hate lag comp. This one looks interesting though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer   Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Got gift certificate for fathers day. I am getting this game. Normally would not but for gift certificates. Even 2 nights ago when there was some input lag out was better than an inconstant night aT BO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer   Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor Warfighter MP Trailer
Page 1 of 1