Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Empty
PostSubject: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Every year I throw a bash for the 4th of July

If you animals dare to venture out to the sticks and can behave yourself within reason I'd be willing to extend an invite out your way. Bring a tent, lots to drink, and a sense of humor. This year it'll be Saturday July 7th. This is the first year its actually legal to buy the good fireworks Wink

I'm an hour east of Detroit and Flint.

here is last years display

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:51 am

Behave yourself within reason? Pssssh. I'm out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:21 am

Sounds like a good time J, but Im straped for cash right now so I wont be able to make it. And I can behave myself, but you already know that.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:12 am

C'mon Jimmy all you need is gas and beer money. Camping - free Food - free

Slam - you'd be a wild card I can totally see you crossing the line and I'd choke you out and discard the body in the back 40.

I promise it won't be scary muahahahaha - did I just evil laugh out loud again? Dammit I gotta work on that.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:59 pm

Oh shit I had a typo on my last post, I cannot behave myself! I cant even think how stupid me and Slam could get at a real party! We both end up in the back 40, but it would be my wife killing me lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:10 pm

DAMN! That is some patriotic-ass artillery!

"Independence Day: where we celebrate the birth of our country by blowing up a small part of it."

I wish that was legal in Colorado; we have to do the ol' Light & Run...
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:38 pm

Can we rub weeners? Im gonna come eather way but that would make the trip way more worth it!
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:45 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
Can we rub weeners? Im gonna come eather way but that would make the trip way more worth it!

cmon now you dont want to make slam and pantz all jealous now do ya?

no one else down? i know there are a few ps3 guys here in MI this isn't just limited to xboxers - however you ps3 guys have to bring your own food tho Razz

get out of the basement and come on out fuckers

we typically play cards, drink, blow shit up, drink, play horseshoes, drink

delta wants to cornhole tho scratch I hope scott attends so he can do that lol!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:48 pm

I just got around to sending Scott and Jess a msg so we will see if they are up for it. Im kinda excited, havent been out of the state in a few years! Although Michigan looks just like Ohio its still not Ohio!
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:18 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
I just got around to sending Scott and Jess a msg so we will see if they are up for it. Im kinda excited, havent been out of the state in a few years! Although Michigan looks just like Ohio its still not Ohio!

Are you going to feel like a fish out of water in a state that wears shirts under their overalls?
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Im not comming to see you Slam.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:58 pm

LOL

delta - jes says she has to work saturdays and they're nearly impossible for her to take off

scott is up in the air - there was mention he needed a tent with a lockable zipper to prevent you delta from sneaking in there at night
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:06 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
Im not comming to see you Slam.

Hey Delta don't mistake Virginia for W. Virginia now. We just were cutoff sleve shirts under our overhauls here.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:13 pm

hillbilly jim style yeeeehaw
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:52 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
LOL

delta - jes says she has to work saturdays and they're nearly impossible for her to take off

scott is up in the air - there was mention he needed a tent with a lockable zipper to prevent you delta from sneaking in there at night

Well, I dont think a lock is gonna keep me out, I do carry a pocket knife!
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:22 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
BlackDeath wrote:
LOL

...and rape kit to cover your tracks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:42 am

BlackDeath wrote:
DELTAxDOG wrote:
BlackDeath wrote:
LOL

I decided that If Scott wants to take off, I will to, I hate this job anyways and I could use some fun in my life. Jason- I totally agree about Delta, rape kit in his back pocket along with a wallet size photo of the olsen twins...When they were 9...... Creeperrrr!!! Plus like I said, Scott may get a lock for his tent but it wont be to keep Delta OUT, Maybe keep him in... I would have my own tent for sure, up in a tree.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:04 am

Also just wanted to point this out. There is a campground literally 1/2 mile down the road if someone wants to stay in a cabin, RV, whatever.

http://www.rubycampground.com/

If you're interested in attending and haven't already done so please PM me an email address. I'm going to start sending out official invites today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:09 am

J3551CA87 wrote:
BlackDeath wrote:
DELTAxDOG wrote:
BlackDeath wrote:
LOL

I decided that If Scott wants to take off, I will to, I hate this job anyways and I could use some fun in my life. Jason- I totally agree about Delta, rape kit in his back pocket along with a wallet size photo of the olsen twins...When they were 9...... Creeperrrr!!! Plus like I said, Scott may get a lock for his tent but it wont be to keep Delta OUT, Maybe keep him in... I would have my own tent for sure, up in a tree.

Need some fun in your life? Maybe you need a new B/F!
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:11 am

You are the all knowing oracle - Jes you better listen to him Laughing
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:32 am

BlackDeath wrote:
DELTAxDOG wrote:
BlackDeath wrote:
LOL

... syringe full of bleach for the post rape cleaning! Thing is like Jess said the lock would be to keep me in and HER out! Dont want one of those pesky vags getting in the way of a good weener rub!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:51 am

well til I read the post I was going to say HELL I ALREADY LIVE THERE!!...lol....great job with the bang bangs!!..I do One every year also, Missed last year and more than likly this year also.But when I do it again It will be campared to the PROS!!!!
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:12 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
BlackDeath wrote:
DELTAxDOG wrote:
BlackDeath wrote:
LOL

... syringe full of bleach for the post rape cleaning! Thing is like Jess said the lock would be to keep me in and HER out! Dont want one of those pesky vags getting in the way of a good weener rub!

Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPUMuFPzeVkB4j-xGBMYn17n7w1kjK0O4evvGM5FQCvhx86s2eERcEUg
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:09 pm

This will be one of those trips where everyone comes home and never speaks of again.

"How was your trip Delta?"

"........fine."

Suspect
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:00 pm

lol what happens in the boon docks stays in the boon docks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?   Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who dares venture to the banjo playing back woods?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next