Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Empty
PostSubject: CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed   CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:00 pm

Check it out!!!

Just re-download the CQ Expansion and it should work (I haven't verified this, but that's what they say) Very Happy .

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654489769302098/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed   CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:19 pm

That was quick, so kudos to EA/Dice in figuring out the issue. A minor PITA, but if it works, a much more effective and immediate solution than what I saw of Elite.

I'm still on the fence about the expansion kit, through I do have a few sheckles in the piggy bank set aside for fun stuff.

*checks Battelog*

Nevermind, I've spent entirely too much time on that silly game as is. I don't need further encouragement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed   CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:26 pm

redownloading now, will update when it is through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed   CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:40 pm

redownladed, set up our server with close quarters and was able to get on. figures, I have to work today. oh well, at least they were quick to fix the issue. server is back to normal now. only checked out one map looks good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed   CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:42 pm

MiiisterAnderson wrote:
That was quick, so kudos to EA/Dice in figuring out the issue. A minor PITA, but if it works, a much more effective and immediate solution than what I saw of Elite.

I'm still on the fence about the expansion kit, through I do have a few sheckles in the piggy bank set aside for fun stuff.

*checks Battelog*

Never mind, I've spent entirely too much time on that silly game as is. I don't need further encouragement.

According to my calculations at this time you have spent about $0.18 per hour to play battlefield (assuming you got Karkland free) after paying the 50 dollars for Premium about $0.33 which will only go down the more you play. I'd say that's pretty cheap entertainment!!

A movie in the theatre is somewhere between $5 and probably $15 per hour with food and I bet you rushed out and watched all those Twilight movies on the first day they came out. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed   CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:46 pm

smallz wrote:

According to my calculations at this time you have spent about $0.18 per hour to play battlefield (assuming you got Karkland free) after paying the 50 dollars for Premium about $0.33 which will only go down the more you play. I'd say that's pretty cheap entertainment!!

A movie in the theatre is somewhere between $5 and probably $15 per hour with food and I bet you rushed out and watched all those Twilight movies on the first day they cam out. lol!

I did not get B2K free. I changed my pre-order from BF3 to MW3 to follow all the cool kids. Therefore, I paid the $15 for B2K, so I'm into it for around $60.

I'm not arguing the expense, but rather the time sitting on my pasty white butt in front of a screen. Smile

GO TEAM EDWARD! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed   CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:06 pm

MiiisterAnderson wrote:
I did not get B2K free. I changed my pre-order from BF3 to MW3 to follow all the cool kids. Therefore, I paid the $15 for B2K, so I'm into it for around $60.

I'm not arguing the expense, but rather the time sitting on my pasty white butt in front of a screen. Smile

LOL

Fair enough, only changes it by about a nickel, either way I have heard and read a lot of complaining about the cost. I figure I've spent more money than that on beer in the last couple weeks, so it can't be that much of a waste.

I personally love sitting my pasty white ass in front of a screen and getting fat and drunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed   CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:09 pm

smallz wrote:
MiiisterAnderson wrote:

LOL

Fair enough, only changes it by about a nickel, either way I have heard and read a lot of complaining about the cost. I figure I've spent more money than that on beer in the last couple weeks, can't be that much of a waste.

I'm not worried about the cost, more about the value. I don't 'need' more guns, although after watching the gun game video at lunch today, I do like the look of that old warehouse map. Its smaller than most BF3 maps, but looks larger than a COD type map, especially with 2-3 stories in each building.

Again, I'm just hesistant to drop more $ on DLC since I just got through selling my MW3 disc back for $16 netting me an $84 loss. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed   CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:20 pm

MiiisterAnderson wrote:

Again, I'm just hesistant to drop more $ on DLC since I just got through selling my MW3 disc back for $16 netting me an $84 loss. Smile

I made that mistake more recently Embarassed, I purchased elite right when I joined this clan about 2 months or so ago and then realized that some of you played battlefield. I think I payed $50 downloaded the past content and played for maybe 10hrs and since then, only BF3. I go back to it every once and a while for about 20min.....rage quit......and put BF3 back in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed   CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:26 am

smallz wrote:
MiiisterAnderson wrote:

I made that mistake more recently Embarassed, I purchased elite right when I joined this clan about 2 months or so ago and then realized that some of you played battlefield. I think I payed $50 downloaded the past content and played for maybe 10hrs and since then, only BF3. I go back to it every once and a while for about 20min.....rage quit......and put BF3 back in.

I didn't even stick around for the free dlc's on MW3...such a waste. I'm just going to keep the disc vs. selling it for 18 bucks. Perhaps I'll play the single player one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed   CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CQ not working for Premium PS3 users fixed
Page 1 of 1