Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Ps4 to xbox1 convert
    what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
    what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
    what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
    what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
    what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
    what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
    what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
    what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
    what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
    what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
    what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
    what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
    what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
    what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
    what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
    Google Ads

what are the requirements to get in

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage

what are the requirements to get in Empty
    PostSubject: what are the requirements to get in   what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:06 pm

im TAKING NAMES107
    could you except my application on cod elite
    i love cod
    please accept my application
    Back to top Go down
    The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: what are the requirements to get in   what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:08 pm

Must be Over 30 or almost 30.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: what are the requirements to get in   what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:56 pm

How old are you
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are the requirements to get in   what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:35 am

We have a paypal acct set up for this type of thing. If you dont meet the age requirement you must deposit $20 for every year you're short.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are the requirements to get in   what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:49 am

Who do I make the $100 check to for my wife lol The1 or the Vegas needs new golf clubs charity? scratch
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are the requirements to get in   what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:27 am

d711789 wrote:
    Who do I make the $100 check to for my wife lol The1 or the Vegas needs new golf clubs charity? scratch

Oh make it to the1, He'll kill me if he finds out im taking his funds Razz
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are the requirements to get in   what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:56 am

Check the 'My response' Thread. Rif outlines pretty clearly what it takes to get in. Tina's need only apply.

So far Darksouls is the only person in the club.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are the requirements to get in   what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:34 am

Winicott1001 wrote:
    Check the 'My response' Thread. Rif outlines pretty clearly what it takes to get in. Tina's need only apply.

Wini I miss our therapy sessions. Hopefully Blops 2 will bring us back together. Kagan, Freak, Nixon and Nate hopefully we will get back together. Sad
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are the requirements to get in   what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:47 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
    Winicott1001 wrote:

Wini I miss our therapy sessions. Hopefully Blops 2 will bring us back together. Kagan, Freak, Nixon and Nate hopefully we will get back together. Sad

Didn't you own BF3 for a bit? The new DLC is like COD but with dedicated servers and neat-o maps.

We will all be back for BOII since apparently 3Arc is the only company who knows how to make a mega huge world class FPS (other than BF3 of course).
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are the requirements to get in   what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:48 pm

With the new DLC being so much like COD maps I can see more and more people switching it up until BO2 hits the shelves.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are the requirements to get in   what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:43 pm

My loins ache for a clan joining once Black Ops 2 comes out.
    Back to top Go down
    Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: what are the requirements to get in   what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:01 pm

Must be able to breathe
    Must be busty
    Must wear revealing clothes

Oops wrong thread
    Razz
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77

PostSubject: Re: what are the requirements to get in   what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:34 pm

i laughed so hard! got this voice messages on xbox from a guy who wanted to join..really he sounded like he was 10-11 years old! he asked what i ment by 30?couse im 29 he said.looool
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are the requirements to get in   what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:29 pm

Ronny Ravage wrote:
    i laughed so hard! got this voice messages on xbox from a guy who wanted to join..really he sounded like he was 10-11 years old! he asked what i ment by 30?couse im 29 he said.looool

V Card, a legitimate one btw not like the ones Delta tries to scoop up off the intro board..
    Back to top Go down
    DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: what are the requirements to get in   what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:32 pm

FN McMalice wrote:
    Ronny Ravage wrote:

V Card, a legitimate one btw not like the ones Delta tries to scoop up off the intro board..

Oh so because he has 2 post its lagit? My guy had sent me an email! thats lile playing with someone.
    Back to top Go down
    DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: what are the requirements to get in   what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:34 pm

twheedle wrote:
    im TAKING NAMES107
    could you except my application on cod elite
    i love cod
    please accept my application

Oh BTW Ive delted this kids App at lest 5 times! You would think he got the hint?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are the requirements to get in   what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:17 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
    FN McMalice wrote:
    Ronny Ravage wrote:

Oh so because he has 2 post its lagit? My guy had sent me an email! thats lile playing with someone.

15 posts bub, 15.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are the requirements to get in   what are the requirements to get in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what are the requirements to get in
    Page 1 of 1