Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Private matches tonight

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Private matches tonight Empty
PostSubject: Private matches tonight   Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Fun times....that last game when everyone got booted I was kicked from the PSN and could not reconnect, I reset my router and everything seems to be fine on my end so it must have been a PSN issue. Oh well it was fun, I will see you guys online tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private matches tonight   Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:39 am

I didn't make it to getting booted but I played a few games & it was a lot of fun...I've missed playing with everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private matches tonight   Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:20 am

I totally missed out...but the Heat won! and I downloaded the new maps. Will be on 5:30-7pm EST to try them. I would have liked the 30 ov 30 violence of a private match. And always good to see you online DeathsMistress. We need our best NSFW poster to visit us and we hope to in turn provide some fun online pixel people killing entertainment.

Last edited by OldSchoolNESfan on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private matches tonight   Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:22 am

Stream you are an awsome host, I tried picking up the hosting duties but I lack your skills. Fun times, and thanks every one for helping me learn the new maps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private matches tonight   Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:24 am

damn Zombie, you ruined my streak of 3 posts...I was 1/5 to a forum MOAB...so the new maps can be played in private by more than just 1v1 or 2v2?? anyone got some video from last night?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private matches tonight   Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:25 am

We need to try a pew pew match...I forgot last night,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private matches tonight   Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:28 am

A fun way to learn the maps and have some laughs. Special thanks to Stream and Zombie for hosting and creating the game settings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private matches tonight   Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:32 am

I really enjoyed the private matches as well. Crazy times and fun to learn the new maps. 14 >30<'s trying to play pool = lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private matches tonight   Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:45 am

I'll drown you in the pool Ed. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private matches tonight   Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:16 pm

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
I'll drown you in the pool Ed. Lol
Apparently you have not seen the size of my flotation device! Look forward to seeing you on the new maps Cletus!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private matches tonight   Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Great games last night for sure.
I would have liked seeing us actually shoot the balls in the pockets of the pool table but some dbag(won't mention any names - you know who you are) started taking everyone out that was around the table.
Quote of the night came from savvy after stream was booted: "stream had to go reset his 56k modem" and "he's one of the six people still using AOL" funny shit.
Thanks for letting me join you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private matches tonight   Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Shooting 4 guys looking at a pool table ....priceless
I could not resist...I am weak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private matches tonight   Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Ya that was fun as shit let's do it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private matches tonight   Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Nothing more fun than killing thirties.

-Thirtycidal Maniac
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private matches tonight   Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:06 am

Good times last night.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Private matches tonight   Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:26 am

That was some funny shit last night...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private matches tonight   Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:46 am

Pew pew madness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private matches tonight   Private matches tonight Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:22 pm

the silenced sniper games arent too fun IMHO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private matches tonight   Private matches tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private matches tonight
Page 1 of 1