Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Empty
PostSubject: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:31 am

What preferred pace do you like to run? Rush or Slowplay? What is favorite weapon to use?

Me personally I love to rush. I always running HLP and Marathon Pro to rush around the map and to flank and get my KS's up. I almost always get to my cobra in all the games i play. My favorite weapon has got to be the AK47 with dual mags. I absolutely LOVE to snipe. Going positive with a sniper only is alot easier now that I have been sniping alot. It saddens me when Savvy is like omg Hazard lets get the hell outta here but I understand because no one else likes to snipe. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:37 am

I don't think I really need to discuss what I do. I think everyone pretty much knows. However I am trying out some new weapons like sniper rifles, pistols, and getting back into sticking people with semtex's. Of course I haven't played in a few weeks so Lord knows what I'll be doing next time. Suspicious, just the way I like it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:40 am

My go-to is Galil with 2xMags, FJ, Hardened, Marathon, Willey Pete, nade, C4 and RPGs. Playing Dom I try to position myself in a useful area no one else has taken up yet and defend.

I think it is useful to know how to snipe atleast. I learned how when trying to get my Scout Pro. I definately see why people enjoy it, but it's got a bad wrap with all of this quick scoping garbage. I like Hazard. Hate Silo, worst map IMO.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:55 am

I love TOMAHAWKS! Tomahawking people for me is the funnest part of the game. I love knowing that my enemy thinks that he's got me and then all of a sudden.

BLAM!! WTF just killed me. Oh that SOB is going to DIE!!!.

I especially like it when its a sniper. Just knowing that he sees me in his scope and sees me throwing the HAWK makes my day.

I have a new montage that I'm working on where I recorded the perspective of a sniper that is trying to shoot me. Through his scope you see me throw the hawk. He shoots and misses, reloads and goes back into his scope only to die. Man I love that feeling!
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:56 am

I try to vary my loadouts each prestige and do my best not to pigeon hole myself into one weapon, the same attachments or perks.

If I had to fall back on my comfort zone class, and chances are the one I would run most once I finally hit 15/50 would be:

Commando w/ silencer & ext mag
M72 Law

Semtex
Flashbang
C4

Scavenger
Warlord
Hacker

With this set up I have lots of options with explosives for attacking HQ's, defending flags or just reeking havoc in a choke point. Running Scav Pro with Warlord I get to be a non-stop grenade festival. I find Hacker Pro to be great for eliminating those pesky claymore deaths and avoiding the motion sensor camper. The silencer keeps me off the mini map for the most part and I just love the feel of the Commando. It is one of my more accurate weapons. With Scav Pro the Law gets an extra rocket so it is dual purpose for anti-air/anti-personnel when needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:57 am

I love to hawk fellow clannies. I am not very good, but it makes me tingly when I get to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:05 pm

Loved the AUG for months, now cheating on the AUG with the commando and sometimes the galil, always with ext mag. I rush to B in DOM, cap it then hang around B for most of the match to make sure I can get defends so we win. If we are up a lot on a team I will try to spawn trap. Run flak pro/SoH pro/Tac mask pro 95% of the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Ghost creeper. Love to play on the B side of their spawn in Dom and cover a choke point. Love HC...far fewer revenge killers without the killcam.

Silenced Galil, Ext. Mags, Law, Warlord Pro, Ninja.

Usually run SP, CP, Cobra, but lately I've been having success running SP, BB, CG.

I haven't played in a few weeks so I'll have to back down the killstreaks a bit until I get into a groove.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:47 pm

I also like to hang out on B with FJP/SOH/HP...I use hacker b/c of all the claymores people like to put around B, and a jammer in the vicinity of B so they don't know I'm camping it. Favorite maps are Jungle and Berlin for hanging out on B, and these seem to be the only one's I've worked out to a science.

It literally makes me laugh when people keep coming around the same corner...over...and over.

I'm always looking for a balance of creeping vs. rushing. Go to fast I get careless...to slow and I get stabbed in the back. I'm a little tired of being spawn trapped, so I've decided that time off B is from now on going to be spent with ghost on the other side. Worked well last night for some kills, which of course keeps them off B. Very Happy

I've been sticking with the famas and stoner as of lately. Although I recently dumped the stoner b/c I cant hit any long shots with it. I also don't really care for the semtex. I find uses for bouncing a frag off of walls to get around corners where people like to hide.

I've tried sniping...I suck at it. Nuf said.

Couple of you guys mentioned Hawking. When it comes time to throw it...my mind forgets which button to push. Weird.

I went back and watched a game that I was in with Nixon on Berlin. Apparently he has found a good use for the crossbow, so I'm going to give it a shot next time I play (thanks Nixon). Everyone is probably familiar with the places people like to snipe from on that map in the windows. Well he was using the crossbow from window to window, and I watched him get a stick on the wall and take them out for a double kill. I'm sold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:49 pm

My strategy is to just pick a portion of the map and lurk around the choke points of it. Its generally near our flag and the b flag. If nothing is going on ill move to another spot. I just try to react to what the enemy and my teamates are doing and where they are. Playing defensive can get boring at times but i love it. Sometimes depending on the map you'll find me also running lone wolf trying to flank to cause some confusion and chaos. Helps free up guys capping/defending b. As far as weapons its either the famas or galil for me with extended mags. I prefer the famas if im at 3 bars since the fire rate makes up for the bit of lag. Throw in hardened pro and hacker pro with nova and semtex and you get my loadout for 99% of the matches i play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:22 pm

I'm a ghost silenced weapon sprinter. I run marathon, ghost and slight of hand on pretty much everything. I like surprising people and getting back behind them. I pay a lot of attention to the map and it surprises me how many folks don't run ghost on the opposing team especially with an unsilenced weapon. It's a dead giveaway on their position. I do have a few light weight marathon warlord classes for smaller maps that I usually run with either the ka74u or the spectre, both with rapid fire and the grip. The spectre is a great gun I've found with rapid fire on, it's basically like a stream of bullets coming out. I also run a couple of sniper classes with the classified sniper rifle. I always run semtex, and claymores however I'll switch up the tactical nades. There's several maps that I can toss a semtex from pretty much anywhere on any dom point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:32 pm

This prestige it's FJP/HP or SoH/TacPro...I run to B and pile on, then try to stick around B's chokepoints for defends or recaptures.

Nothing better than getting spammed by flashes and concussion grenades, waiting a second, then blast the guy as he rushes/bunnyhops to his doom.

Lately it's been all Galil or Famas on the Medium/large maps. On small maps its the same loadout but with a ak74 and Warlord Pro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:09 pm

I rush to camp B.

You will find me wearing FJP, SOH (maybe hardened), and TMP. Galil with Extended mags or Dual mags. I am addicted to the 5 more rounds per clip. Rarely use the secondary, but carry LAW as it is more versitle. Feel dirty when killing people with it. Claymore, flash, frag. Frags bounce around corners and also roll. This allows me to throw them sooner when rushing back to camp B.

I will try to work over B and get the most defends on the team. I really enjoy getting the higest kill to defend ratio. If I get 8 kills and 5 are defends I am giggle happy. I am working on getting a higher SPM on Dom (Between 151 & 160) right now as I am in the middle of page 2 for the clan on my list. I am also tryign to catch Savvy for defends as at last count I saw he had 250 caps and defends.

When I am not doing this I will use the FN-FAL & Harldline and pick people off as the anti sniper, since I can't use a sniper rifle to save my life.

I also enjoy talking trash BACK to the lowbrow tools in the lobby. I dont start fights (well sometimes) but I usually try to finish them. Coming up with new and creative ways to slam people is good times.

Last edited by Winicott1001 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:11 pm

I like to crispy critter people the most in BO. It is not very practical or great for defends and you won't get a killer KDR, but I laugh my ass off everytime I ruin someone's day with the flamethrower. It is more effective in HC, but still a lot of fun to use in core. It is a great FU tool and almost guarantee they will come looking for a revenge kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:36 pm

I run around like Jo Jo the idiot monkey boy.

Typically, I don my lightweight marathon runner with an AK74U to be the first to cap B. This works 75% of the time, and less if we're playing against other 30s. If I'm lucky, I hang around B long enough to get Napalm and a Mortar Team before I take my first kill. By then, I've got two great defensive KS ready to go. After that I go with FJP/SOH/TMP with a dual mag Galil and pick an area to patrol.

On Nuketown or Berlin? Grab the Scav class with a 60.

Getting clobbered? Go Ghost and start capping their spawn to draw then off B.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:39 pm

For me, I typically run three different setups.

1. Clan Dom Games Capping- Always FJ Pro/SOH Pro/TM Pro w/ Commando dual mags and pistol secondary.
2. Clan Dom Games Defending - Ghose Pro/SOH Pro/Hackeer Pro w/ Commando silenced and Strela for secondary.

My other favorite class (when not playing DOM) is the 74U or AK 47 both with dual mags. In this class I will run lightweight or hardline along with SOH and Ninja Pro. I usually try to Tomohawk in this class with Ballistic Knives as secondary. This class is the most fun but usually not the most productive.

Killstreaks are usually Spyplane, CP, Cobra. For Dom I will switch to Sentry Gun sometimes.

Beyond these, I think (like everyone else) it's fun to mix it up a bit. Other guns I really like that will make the roation are the AUG w/ pro tube (friggin love the sound and it always works well in close quarters/small maps like FR), MPL w/ rapid fire and occasionally the classified sniper rifle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:39 pm

gorilla5454 wrote:
For me, I typically run three different setups.

1. Clan Dom Games Capping- Always FJ Pro/SOH Pro/TM Pro w/ Commando dual mags and pistol secondary.
2. Clan Dom Games Defending - Ghose Pro/SOH Pro/Hackeer Pro w/ Commando silenced and Strela for secondary.

My other favorite class (when not playing DOM) is the 74U or AK 47 both with dual mags. In this class I will run lightweight or hardline along with SOH and Ninja Pro. I usually try to Tomohawk in this class with Ballistic Knives as secondary. This class is the most fun but usually not the most productive.

Killstreaks are usually Spyplane, CP, Cobra. For Dom I will switch to Sentry Gun sometimes.

Beyond these, I think (like everyone else) it's fun to mix it up a bit. Other guns I really like that will make the roation are the AUG w/ pro tube (friggin love the sound and it always works well in close quarters/small maps like FR), MPL w/ rapid fire and occasionally the classified sniper rifle.

IMO when running SoH it is always better to use extended mags rather than dual mags. I only run dual mags if I am running a class that is not using SoH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:46 am

At the start of dom I run mpl with flak pro, warlord pro, marathon pro for capping b. I find the extra grenades usefull for holding them off.

Most games I run ghost pro, soh pro, marathon pro with mpl on rapid and either run gun or sit still halfway between spawn flag and b until one starts flashing.

On some maps like Radiation I stick on flak pro and tac pro and stay under ground in one area controlling two flags.

Always carry strella and use counter spy, napalm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:43 am

Light and Quick, get to a choke point as soon as.
Get some kill streaks and then Rambo all guns blazing lol

Perks
Light, Slight hand, Marrathon,

Weapons,
AK Silencer or Gail Silencer.
Or AK dual mag (want them to know where i am when it kicks off LOL)

Claymore
Flash bangs
Semtex or Hawk : )

Need to get into Sniping any tips cant get my head around it???

Hee Hee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:37 am

Just practice practice practice. Try it in combat training first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:57 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
What preferred pace do you like to run? Rush or Slowplay? What is favorite weapon to use?

Me personally I love to rush. I always running HLP and Marathon Pro to rush around the map and to flank and get my KS's up. I almost always get to my cobra in all the games i play. My favorite weapon has got to be the AK47 with dual mags. I absolutely LOVE to snipe. Going positive with a sniper only is alot easier now that I have been sniping alot. It saddens me when Savvy is like omg Hazard lets get the hell outta here but I understand because no one else likes to snipe. Thoughts?

I get impatient if I sit in one spot so generally I can be found running the outer portions of the map looking to catch guys offguard near their spawn

it's FJP, Marathon Pro, and SOH Pro for me with FAMAS and Grenade Launcher mainly...

If I am getting bad hit detection with ADS firing I switch to my Aug Ext Mag with FJP, Marathon Pro, and Steady Aim Pro and go hip fire...

On a couple maps like Summit, Havana or when I am in angry mode I will switch to LW Pro (so I can jump down from buildings), Marathon Pro, Slight of Hand pro with AK74u rapid fire (awesome rushing weapon in one on ones)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:02 pm

Hmmmm. Can't think of what I like doing.lol. Yea believe it might be the Chug w ext mags grip law sem flash clay fjp wp scp.Cap B and lay there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Mp5k rapid fire or skorpion dual weild scavenger steady aim marathon with mp5k substitute SoH and don't forget a healthy dose of tomahawks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?   What do you like to do the most in Black Ops? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you like to do the most in Black Ops?
Page 1 of 1