Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Philly's Glorious Return??

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Philly's Glorious Return?? Empty
PostSubject: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:40 am

Hey boys,

Played a few rounds of Black Ops over the last couple of days and I'm starting to get anxious about Black Ops 2 coming out.

I have Battlefield 3 but haven't really spent much time with it for whatever reason, but Black Ops is just like riding a bike! Within seconds I was just as shitty as I used to be!

I'm going to start to get online more but have a few questions:
- How's Elite? Worth it? If I remember it's worth it just for cost of expansions?
- Who still plays Black Ops if anyone and who's in Battlefield 3?
- Why is the website so fuckin big Lookin?

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:50 am

Philly you bastard, where have you been!
We have missed you and look foward to seeing you in game and on the forums.
You will notice that alot of the OG's are in BF3 most of the time but there is still alot of us in MW3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:13 am

I've been playing with my girlfriend's bum, but I've been with her long enough that I can dust off the PS3 again hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:18 am

A big welcome back to you Philly!! I have BF3 but just really haven't got that into it, haven't got any of the new maps for it and at this point, probably won't get them. You're right about Elite, other then the maps and stats if you like, it's not that special. Roster 1 is no longer doing clan ops to level up, so there isn't much more to Elite really. Last, MW3 is still a steamy pile but I play it and bitch and moan just the same. Hope to see ya online soon man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:20 am

LOL, I also gave you your very first reach a round for the girlfriends bum comment! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:32 am

Jean,

We gotta get back together soon, plus fantasy football season is gearing up. Okay, I made that last part up but I need to at least pretend it's gearing up. We should get the whole dynasty league together for a flag football game or something.

Love,
Carl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:18 am

How come you're still a rear admiral, shouldn't you have been promoted by now?

Just stop being a big girl and come play in Rockland in August.

Ben Harper is playing in Ottawa this year again but not Bluesfest, FOlk fest I think it's called. Hogs Back park, September ish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:21 am

PhillyFan76 wrote:
How come you're still a rear admiral, shouldn't you have been promoted by now?

Just stop being a big girl and come play in Rockland in August.

Ben Harper is playing in Ottawa this year again but not Bluesfest, FOlk fest I think it's called. Hogs Back park, September ish.

Bout 99% sure Karyne and I are going to see him, PLUS the same night Mathew Good is playing before Ben!

Since the quiting smoking is going well (but unfortunately run a like 7.9 - 40) I might join you, although Rockland....seriously? Nothing closer to the rest of the world?

I like the rears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:47 am

20 minute drive won't kill ya.

I started playing soccer with Jay on Friday nights. In order to prepare for this special occasion, I started smoking cheap cigars every day.

So don't talk to me about smoking and football, you get a break every play!
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:56 am

Good to see ya back Philly
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:35 am

Philly...how dare you just "come back". You said you "loved" me...guess that was just pillow-talk, uh?

Fuck You...you've ruined me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:37 am

Welcome back Philly. Yes, Elite is worth it for the cost of the expansions, but if you get disenfranchised with MW3 like a large number of us then it is not worht it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:41 am

Figures the week I delete you you come back.
I have not put in MW3 in months. Elite not worth it in my opinion as peer to peer hosting is annoying.

there is a small but dedicated group on BF3. on nightly. Usually full lobbies. Darkker, Nixon, Anderson, N8 anda good group of new guys who I think you would like. Savvy was playing earlier this week but not sure he loved it so much. Most of us got new map pack. Mixed reviews. Check out out side of the forum. Lots of tips there.

Glad to see you back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:42 am

Welcome back homey! I was wondering where you went off to. Good to see ya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:44 am

Holy shit!!!! Great to see you back Philly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:53 pm

Welcome back Philly. If you are coming back to BO2 with us then I'd just hold off on getting Elite until the game is released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Holy cow its Philly! Glad to see ya back. Like someone said there are quite a few OG's playing BF3 on a regular nightly basis so join us anytime you'd like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Ya next time I'm online and I see guys in BF3 I'll jump in, .... just have to find my mic now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:07 pm

Philly if ya still play during the afternoon or early evening then hit me up... I usually play 230-530 central.

Also add my X-xMANICx-X profile and drop the ManicEcho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:49 pm

Philly!? what the hell man! welcome back, you are still OG in my book you crazy bastard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Welcome back dude! Always good to see the return of a lost OG...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:56 am

I was going to play a couple rounds yesterday but then it took me 40 mins to download an update.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:44 pm

Welcome back Philly, yea if you want to play MW3 elite is worth it for the maps. Other then that Elite sucks.

Like metioned before there is a group of OG's and others playing BF3. They are all OG's when it comes to BF3 compared to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:19 am

I think I'll get on on Sunday evening/night but probably not before then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philly's Glorious Return??   Philly's Glorious Return?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philly's Glorious Return??
Page 1 of 1