Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Invites last night Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Invites last night Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Invites last night Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Invites last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Invites last night Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Invites last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Invites last night Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Invites last night

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:56 am

To anyone who sent me an invite last night thank you. I am having major issues joining certain lobbies, tried for an hour last night to get back in but to no avail.
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:01 am

Yeh Fran same for me the previous night....maybe it's our connections or who's hosting. Who have you got your broadband with?...mines Eircom 5 down, 0.4 up with about 72ms ping...not the best so just waiting for UPC to come to my area(2 months), then I'll have 100 down 7 up and ping of about 20ms I think king
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:11 am

I don't think it's just Ireland ... I've been having problems the last couple of weeks and I think some of the Us guy's have too.

I think its more of pls server issue . I hope so anyway !

Pure
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:15 am

OK that's good to know...hope it improves for MW3...I think the clan will have an impressive w/l ratio when we all start from scratch...in blops I was randumb for so long I think I'm 300 matches negative Sad
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:18 am

I have 14 down 1 up and 30 to 50 ping with eircom

my nat type is open

I jumped in and out of plenty of smaller lobbys while I was trying to get back in. I tried joining everyone in the lobby but made no difference.
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:10 am

fran

send out a message to one of us and maybe you can try hosting.

can u enter private matches easy enough??

bomber
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:16 am

it was a private match i had trouble with.

there was a big group and I tried joining everyone in it.
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:25 am

Yeah...what was that about? Maybe the fact that we had a gigantic party, but I remember ya having the same issue joining US servers earlier in the week
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:05 am

Over most of the weekend I would join up in a lobby, the host would select a mode and we'd invariably lose a person or two on the way in or out of a given game. And then back at the lobby screen we can't hear or be heard from most in the lobby and when we try to re-invite the missing players it doesn't allow it and shows them "In a party". Other than that BO is working fine for me.... Rolling Eyes

However, thank goodness Treyarch finally got around to nerfing the nova gas/Scavenger Pro problem that was crippling this game!
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:11 am

hockalees wrote:
Over most of the weekend I would join up in a lobby, the host would select a mode and we'd invariably lose a person or two on the way in or out of a given game. And then back at the lobby screen we can't hear or be heard from most in the lobby and when we try to re-invite the missing players it doesn't allow it and shows them "In a party". Other than that BO is working fine for me.... Rolling Eyes

However, thank goodness Treyarch finally got around to nerfing the nova gas/Scavenger Pro problem that was crippling this game!

We can all rest easy after that patch! drunken

I always lose people going in and out of lobbies. It's usually certain people that I manage to drop...Fucillijerry and Alphaghost seem like the ones I lose the most. Any explanation for this? And then I try to invite them back and can't... Besides that, the matchmaking and party hosting is fantastic. affraid

Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:54 am

franread5 wrote:
To anyone who sent me an invite last night thank you. I am having major issues joining certain lobbies, tried for an hour last night to get back in but to no avail.

Yup Sry about all that I kept trying to get ya back to no avail, but I never gave up on you!!!!
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:11 pm

Anyone else have a problem with intermittent mics? Everyone's voice seems to go out...then come back on in a few minutes. Happens probably every other game while in the lobby.

So if I don't seem to answer...well I can't hear you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:15 pm

yes ... and i thought everyone was muting me coz they were swearing ...or talking about my bad KDR ..

lol!

Pure
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Kagan wrote:
Anyone else have a problem with intermittent mics? Everyone's voice seems to go out...then come back on in a few minutes. Happens probably every other game while in the lobby.

So if I don't seem to answer...well I can't hear you. Very Happy

Happens all the time, if there are six in a lobby I might only hear 1 or 2 sometimes

Thanks for the effort Reaver.
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:50 am

ReaverofSouls77 wrote:
franread5 wrote:

Yup Sry about all that I kept trying to get ya back to no avail, but I never gave up on you!!!!

That's right.....nobody gets left behind Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:52 am

Pure_assassin_F wrote:

yes ... and i thought everyone was muting me coz they were swearing ...or talking about my bad KDR ..

lol!

Hey Pure, I'd rather have a good W/L ratio than a good KDR.....there's no I in team Very Happy
Pure
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:04 am

Well put Rich, I was actually going to post something similar yesterday.

Good games last night luckily I got into the lobbys.
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:10 am

am feeling the love again this morning.

good games last night

the gun games are great.....until you reach the snipers lol,then it just turns in to a friendly dancing jig.

myself and jordz was diplaying a fucked uo tango.......was crying with laughter Very Happy

until he just stabbed me Sad

bomber
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:01 am

In MW2 if you didn't join the lobby host and just joined someone in the party you could get kicked a lot, I wonder if BO has similar issues... hmmm
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:04 am

Its been shit lately to join your lobby tho killface. Keeps saying that its full. Than I get to join you and I'm on the opposite team which will mostly goes with a lot of shouting and cursing since you know how I play and I get a very bad game...
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:10 am

you could have a point there killface.

The difference was night and day between last night and the night before for me, I would love to know why.
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:14 am

For fuck sakes Tema dont let on that he is good, the world couldnt handle a head that size. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:33 am

Lol Fran, I think killface needs his head in his pants Razz
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:48 am

Awe , Thanks for your kindness Rich and Fran . Smile

I'm sure the new Karma Face won't get big headed

afro

Pure
Back to top Go down

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:29 am

So Bomber...did ya dig the Spawn Kills I had on ya?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Invites last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites last night   Invites last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invites last night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next