Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Suspicious activity

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Suspicious activity Empty
PostSubject: Suspicious activity   Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:46 am

Some of us were in a game last night and we all had green connections. The enemy all had 2 yellow bars max, except for one guy who was the host with a 4 bar.

They rolled us in a way that makes me think that something was amiss. It is entirely possible we just took a beating, but there were good players on our team and it seemed like they all had a half second advantage on us.

I think we all finished with poor stats like 9-13, or so, and they were all hugely positive. 35-9 ish.

Is there any plausible explanation for this or did we just flat out get stomped? I wouldn't normally think something was up, but even the guys with terrible connections were smoking us. Shenanigans? Or old fashioned wood shed beating?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious activity   Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:14 am

I was in that game and I think they straight up beat our assess. Still not sure how. They were very aggressive, working in packs, and constantly going for the triple cap. they always left 1 person to guard the other flags. we would get it, but the delay caused by one asshole was enough to let them keep a big lead. sucky game all the way around. i didn't have one decent connection or game last night. Should have stuck to LEGO rockband. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious activity   Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:34 am

I played several games last night where jsavvy was the host. Some of those games I had a decent connection and was unstoppable, others I was pathetic. (I even left once, sorry UFO). Only a few games seemed "fair".That makes no sense to me. One person's performance should not vary that much from game to game, especially against a random sample of other players.

I have no idea how this game compensates for ping from one match to another but is does a shitty job. So no shenanigans, sometimes the game math is just poorly calculated giving one team a definite win-pro that takes any skill/reaction time advantages out of the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious activity   Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:44 am

I hope it gets better with MW3. I hadn't played for about 2 weeks and I formed a lobby and we crushed everyone for the first 5 or 6 games and then, the BS began. The first one was predictable...we had a host in Bangladesh, so we bailed. The second one was the aforementioned fiasco. And then we got owned in a game of hardcore HQ on Stockpile. (But I was halfway hammered by then.)

I think success in this game is 50% skill, 50% connection to host. Sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious activity   Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:16 am

Hopefully mw3 is better bc mw2 wasn't nearly as crappy with host migration and I didn't feel connection was nearly as big an issue. It was overrun with noob tubers and commando lunges! Oh and don't forget the 360 quick scopers! Which piss me off more than anything else. Sorry to our fellow quick scopers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious activity   Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:21 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
I hope it gets better with MW3. I hadn't played for about 2 weeks and I formed a lobby and we crushed everyone for the first 5 or 6 games and then, the BS began. The first one was predictable...we had a host in Bangladesh, so we bailed. The second one was the aforementioned fiasco. And then we got owned in a game of hardcore HQ on Stockpile. (But I was halfway hammered by then.)

I think success in this game is 50% skill, 50% connection to host. Sad.

I was hosting those bad matches. I wonder if I am not a 'good host' due to some Internets Tube Magic that I dont understand. Was it better when you hosted?

That HC match on Drive In and Stockpile were really bad. I think the Stockpile was a combination. I agree with Nate, they knew what they were doing. We were only guests in their HC HQ world. I also think the connection didn't help. Lots of Camping opportunities and long ranges of sight on that map makes HC especially deadly. I do like CTF on that map, but HQ is made from the devil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious activity   Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:02 pm

You're made from the Devil.

All this hate for HQ Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious activity   Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:07 pm

I like HQ for the most part. I just stink at it. The huge juicy chunks of XP make my gaping BO maw water. At least it did anyway...before I stopped Prestiging. The only way I would play this mode is if I was in with beast players who were way better than me so I could ride their back to the win. One night of The1 in HQ was worth 3 nights of me playing Dom. 10-25K a pop it seemed.

I hope MW3 has it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious activity   Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:15 pm

It is the easiest game mode to get lots of XP. HQ is prob my favorite game mode for getting XP quickly. I have played more HQ on BLOPS than anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious activity   Suspicious activity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:09 pm

beckvillebird wrote:
It is the easiest game mode to get lots of XP. HQ is prob my favorite game mode for getting XP quickly. I have played more HQ on BLOPS than anything else.

Likewise. Domination is my favorite game type but HQ is an XP beast so it's probably my most played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious activity   Suspicious activity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suspicious activity
Page 1 of 1