Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Strategy for Saturday Night Dom

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Empty
PostSubject: Strategy for Saturday Night Dom   Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:16 am

...other than backing out and playing kill confirmed...

those who dont know, Saturday nights is clan op for dom, and basically our normal 2 flag strategy is out the window because the enemies just abandon whatever flag they have and run in packs to the next flag on the map...

has anyone figured out how to stop this and actually hold flags?

we played 1/2 a game last night on bootleg, started at A, started getting shot in the back within 30 secs, and spawning at C... funny thing to me is, we seem to get destroyed in these games, so maybe thats not a bad strategy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for Saturday Night Dom   Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:06 am

Camping flags with a LMG and portable radar. Using kill streaks like predators/stealth bombers that can clear the flag or use a Jug to hold a flag. I don't really know because I am the clown running around with a rapid fire smg extreme conditioning/blast shield/steady aim to cap as many flags as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for Saturday Night Dom   Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:08 pm

I guess my first question is, are you guys done with clan ops? If you are then maybe you should try some team defender for those 3 hours. The one thing you could do if you are not doing the op is killwhore to hearts content as the other team will pushing every flag. I know on the xbox side during the dom op most teams run in parties of 6 so it will not be easy to win with them just pushing flags if you are trying to use regular dom strategy as everything goes out the window.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for Saturday Night Dom   Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:19 pm

Well the dom op is about flag caps - so why would you want to hold any? Basically we've run in single or double packs and keep circling the maps to get as many caps as possible in each game.

lmg, recon, port radars galore have someone run support uav / counter uav keep them blind

camp a position taking out some enemies but let them take the flag and finish off the last guy to cap it back

save your assault streaks to the end and coordinate them with others on your team wherever possible

last but not least...rpg and c4 lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for Saturday Night Dom   Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:37 pm

blackdeath we dont give a shit for the clan op lol.. thats what Im saying, we dont want to deal with the nonsense
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for Saturday Night Dom   Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:41 pm

i see what you did there Laughing

yeah you ps3 guys stick to learning how to pew pew Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for Saturday Night Dom   Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:03 pm

I am more trying to figure out how to "beat" that cap everything clan op tactic, you would think those guys would be playing right into our hands but it doesnt seem to work out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for Saturday Night Dom   Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:20 am

I have a clip in my vault of Foundation Dom from this saturday with me and some UK guys winning 200-105 during the clan ops against a french clan. They made it to capping C once, and it was recapped immediately. They had B flashing a dozen or more times, but never took control.

Communication and DISCIPLINE is how we won that match, and we did not just win it, we imposed our will. We used cap 2 and hold, and the score shows exactly how effective we were at it. I know you can't hear the comms on the video in my vault, but if you watch from my perspective, every time I change direction was in response to someone's EFFECTIVE callout. I patrolled the left side of the map from C, and unless I had an overwatch above me, I stayed there and smashed the chokes on that side of the map.

Whenever I saw B flashing, I resisted the urge to abandon my post to defend, trusting that the my team could handle it, or that I would get a call for backup. We only lost C the one time because I shot at the wrong cap spot on C and he snuck the capture.

We played so well as a team that I didn't notice until it was pointed out to me after the match that I was 29-0. Ended up 2 off a moab, with 17 kills from stolen guns. Had no idea I was anywhere near that close. I don't point to my gameplay as what is good in that video however, because the teamwork in that match was phenomenal.

Cap 2 and hold still works if everyone stays disciplined.

The one thing I want to point out that not everyone seems to be aware of is that The time to cap a flag solo ensures that if you are not killed while taking it, you will be soon because all 6 of the bad guys know exactly where you are during that time.

When capping, if you are the first one there, don't start the cap until AT LEAST one more person is there. If you do, you are not only announcing that you are on the flag, and putting yourself at risk for 6 seconds, you are also announcing to the enemies that we intend to take that flag, allowing them to be prepared when the rest of us arrive.

Stack, then attack. For 3 people, it's 2 seconds. Be patient. Please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for Saturday Night Dom   Strategy for Saturday Night Dom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strategy for Saturday Night Dom
Page 1 of 1