Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Hardened Edition leaked info...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hardened Edition leaked info... Empty
PostSubject: Hardened Edition leaked info...   Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:19 am

Not sure if it's true, we have seen alot of leaks many of which are later proved false, but it's fun to speculate.

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2011/08/modern-warfare-3-hardened-edition/

WoW a year of Elite, I might just get in on this one....Depend on how much it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardened Edition leaked info...   Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:40 am

Ive never bought any kind of limited edition of any game but i might for this one if the price isnt outrageous. I have a feeling this might run around $150 though and im not sure if id spend anything close to that. I plan on trading BO,MW2 and BFBC2 to take some $ off whatever edition i buy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardened Edition leaked info...   Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:45 am

BO prestige edition was $150, think hardened was around $90. I will be getting the Elite package because I love stats and plan on getting the DLCs anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardened Edition leaked info...   Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:59 am

I tried to get the hardened edition for Black ops becuase I wanted the WAW zombie map packs, but Gamestop was sold out and I didn't want to wait to order it. I will try to get the hardened edition of MW3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardened Edition leaked info...   Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:06 pm

If that is it would be interested in it. Waiting for prices on what elite costs vs the hardened edition. I bought the Prestige editions of MW2 and Black OPS. So I could put the figure with the night vision googles and RCXD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardened Edition leaked info...   Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:32 pm

I haven't bought anything beyond the basic game in the past, but I will be for this. I'll be interested in all map packs and Elite anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardened Edition leaked info...   Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:39 pm

crap, I preordered MW3 at game stop. does that mean I can pick which edition I want? of course the price will vary but this seems worth it to me. i'm not quite sure how the preordering works, this is the first one i signed up for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardened Edition leaked info...   Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:41 pm

I will probably just get the original/normal edition. I would buy a hardened / prestige / elite edition if you could buy it a couple of weeks earlier though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardened Edition leaked info...   Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:45 pm

DreamboatDani wrote:
crap, I preordered MW3 at game stop. does that mean I can pick which edition I want? of course the price will vary but this seems worth it to me. i'm not quite sure how the preordering works, this is the first one i signed up for.

Gamestop is currently only taking orders for the basic MW3. They are awaiting the relase of Hardened and Prestige pricing/kits before they offer them. They informed me that once they get the info they will contact me and ask if I want to upgrad to the hardened or prestige edition. You may want to check with your local Gamestop and give them a heads up you would like to upgrade when it becomes available.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardened Edition leaked info...   Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:47 pm

Gotcha. Thanks so much, will do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardened Edition leaked info...   Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:20 pm

When I pre-ordered at Gamestop, they were running a promotion of "Upgraded to Hardened Edition" for free with trade-ins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardened Edition leaked info...   Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:15 pm

I will have to check in with my local store. Maybe it is ready to upgrade already.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hardened Edition leaked info...   Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:53 pm

Thanks, I have to check.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardened Edition leaked info...   Hardened Edition leaked info... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardened Edition leaked info...
Page 1 of 1