Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences?   Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:00 am

I played a little Black Ops last night, but didn't manage to hook-up with any 30s. I played a game of Dom on Nuketown with some randoms. It was the usual rain of frags, flashbangs, and Nova gas. I had 6 caps, 1 defend, 17 kills, 20 deaths. All but one cap was at B and several were single-handed. We won in a close one. I felt my play had a direct effect on the outcome.

I mention this because it seems when I'm on Black Ops I'm a slightly different player. Not just last night, but other times with the clan as well. I have more caps and defends. There is something different about the flow. Maybe I'm not as cautious because my stats are hopelessly low. Maybe it's because of the weapons. Maybe it's the number killstreaks coming out the sky. I just don't know. I went back to MW3 after a couple games and tried to figure-out the difference. There it seemed I was always getting to a flag just after it was capped (one way or the other), or late getting to where I needed to be. Maybe it's a speed difference between the two. I may try using some of my faster classes more to see if that helps.

Do others feel they are a different player or have to play a different style between the two?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences?   Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:24 am

I'm hopelessly retarded playing both but I know what you mean. I rush more on BlOps than MW3. I'm just tired of rushing to my death from the guys fighting over camping spots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences?   Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:35 am

I played BLOPS last night with 30's, some old some new and to me the "game" just isnt as enjoyable as MW3, however, it was great to catch up and play with some old 30's who have gone the BF3 way (cough, Nixon, cough)... and was very nostalgic to see our names on the same playing field...

Most notably, BLOPS plays MUCH slower than MW3...albeit more controlled with spawning, you usually know where guys are coming from which can allow you to rack up more kills and higher KDRs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences?   Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:44 am

Black ops was fun last night, klye is corrct as it is slower and a just feel like driving a truck after being in a sports car...I still like it and I really enjoyed playing with you guys last night.. I got to get with Vegas for some zombie madness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences?   Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:32 pm

The biggest difference is that the map and spawns are easier to control...most of the flags are in a straight line so it's fairly predictable where the enemy will be...I think this makes the game a little more comfortable for people...you can slow the game down more and keep it out of chaos...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences?   Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops-MW3 Style Differences?
Page 1 of 1